Girls Still Definitely Suck

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
Girls Still Definitely Suck
Author Message
Posted: Feb 8, 2016 at 3:43 Quote
Thepureface wrote:
Maybe, i have never used online dating or tinder.
Plenty of fish because they are all throw backs, I've always assumed. Not to shut your thing down, just my crazy opinion

I agree on this, 2nd hand damaged goods from personal experience.

Plus they are dirty lil slags, ( I won't go into detail ) trust me on that one.

Worthy of no ones affection. I hate with a passion online dating, got sucked into it like so many others and went full on with niavety showing on my sleeve

I got used twice now and that's all I shall say!

Posted: Feb 8, 2016 at 3:49 Quote
Tinder is actually pretty fun. I don't plan on actually meeting anyone on it though. A couple of my friends have some right horror stories from crazies and catfishes they've met over it. Don't take it seriously.

Posted: Feb 8, 2016 at 3:52 Quote
Tinder is a turndown for me I think I've got 2 matches in over 2 years lol

I'm not easy on the sight

Posted: Feb 8, 2016 at 3:57 Quote
I got no matches until I considerably lowered my standards. At first I'd only right swipe 9s. Now I swipe right on everyone who isn't ugly or large
I love how shallow and judgemental it is, horribly out of character for me

Posted: Feb 8, 2016 at 4:00 Quote
jamieridesbikes wrote:
I got no matches until I considerably lowered my standards. At first I'd only right swipe 9s. Now I swipe right on everyone who isn't ugly or large
I love how shallow and judgemental it is, horribly out of character for me
Bisch I right swipe EVERYTHING

Posted: Feb 8, 2016 at 4:05 Quote
jespinal wrote:
jamieridesbikes wrote:
I got no matches until I considerably lowered my standards. At first I'd only right swipe 9s. Now I swipe right on everyone who isn't ugly or large
I love how shallow and judgemental it is, horribly out of character for me
Bisch I right swipe EVERYTHING
I'd recommend a mid-distance photo of you doing a sick whip or something. Wear a full face helmet Wink works very well for one of my friends ahaha

Posted: Feb 8, 2016 at 4:21 Quote
titaniumtit wrote:
Thepureface wrote:
Maybe, i have never used online dating or tinder.
Plenty of fish because they are all throw backs, I've always assumed. Not to shut your thing down, just my crazy opinion

I agree on this, 2nd hand damaged goods from personal experience.

Plus they are dirty lil slags, ( I won't go into detail ) trust me on that one.

Worthy of no ones affection. I hate with a passion online dating, got sucked into it like so many others and went full on with niavety showing on my sleeve

I got used twice now and that's all I shall say!

Rolleyes Girls like sex too... They thirst just as much as dudes, dont shame them for being like us. Online dating is great, meet many great people from it, like this girl I'm kinda involved with at the moment.

Posted: Feb 8, 2016 at 5:40 Quote
dotca wrote:
titaniumtit wrote:
Thepureface wrote:
Maybe, i have never used online dating or tinder.
Plenty of fish because they are all throw backs, I've always assumed. Not to shut your thing down, just my crazy opinion

I agree on this, 2nd hand damaged goods from personal experience.

Plus they are dirty lil slags, ( I won't go into detail ) trust me on that one.

Worthy of no ones affection. I hate with a passion online dating, got sucked into it like so many others and went full on with niavety showing on my sleeve

I got used twice now and that's all I shall say!

Rolleyes Girls like sex too... They thirst just as much as dudes, dont shame them for being like us. Online dating is great, meet many great people from it, like this girl I'm kinda involved with at the moment.

That's a pretty rough generalisation. I've met girls that a hungry af and some that are the opposite like the girl I'm seeing right now. But yes like dotca said you actually can meet great people if you are lucky.

On topic of swiping on right. Sometimes when I get bored of loking at all the pictures I just start wiping all on right without looking at them. You'll get to know who actually thinks you are hot and whi thinks you are not.

Posted: Feb 8, 2016 at 5:57 Quote
So far all of them think the later lol

Posted: Feb 8, 2016 at 5:58 Quote
jespinal wrote:
So far all of them think the later lol

You go cut that hair man!

Posted: Feb 8, 2016 at 6:00 Quote
Wale wrote:
jespinal wrote:
So far all of them think the later lol

You go cut that hair man!
NEVER

Posted: Feb 8, 2016 at 6:20 Quote
jespinal wrote:
Wale wrote:
jespinal wrote:
So far all of them think the later lol

You go cut that hair man!
NEVER

Unsecure image, only https images allowed: http://www.lolriot.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/funny-haircuts-25-photos-23.jpg

Posted: Feb 8, 2016 at 6:23 Quote
I have met only the ones with issues and act all psycho weird.

Hopefully 3rd time lucky but deleted my profile on pof a while bk.

Never been on Tinder though...

I honestly think I need to raise my expectations and go for the cuties full stop instead of thinking I'll resign myself to the less attractive models on the market having had a while on the shelf due to me deciding that that was best at the time.

Posted: Feb 8, 2016 at 9:22 Quote
Wale wrote:
jespinal wrote:
Wale wrote:


You go cut that hair man!
NEVER

Unsecure image, only https images allowed: http://www.lolriot.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/funny-haircuts-25-photos-23.jpg

If you can catch a girl with that kind of hair, she sure must like beavers a lot.

Posted: Feb 8, 2016 at 10:37 Quote
What kind of beavers, and then why would she like a guy?


 
Copyright © 2000 - 2022. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.008106
Mobile Version of Website