Girls Still Definitely Suck

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
Girls Still Definitely Suck
Posted: Mar 31, 2016 at 0:16 Quote
Haha I thought I barely used it! I've got 15,000 as of a year and a bit and that's hilariously small compared to my friends who all have above 100,000 minimum. No idea how.

Posted: Mar 31, 2016 at 2:17 Quote
I installed it yesterday

Posted: Mar 31, 2016 at 5:02 Quote
I only started using more it like a month a go. I went from like a score of 100 to 2000 lol.

Add me at giladguttman

Posted: Mar 31, 2016 at 5:16 Quote
Add me at: snapchatisawasteoftimehowaboutgoforaride

Posted: Mar 31, 2016 at 5:36 Quote
ethan991 wrote:
Add me at: snapchatisawasteoftimehowaboutgoforaride
nah. Bikes are lame

Posted: Mar 31, 2016 at 6:45 Quote
Wale wrote:
Tmonster2301 wrote:
Nice Salute

Today was legendary, some chick pulled her short shorts up to high and her butt was literally hanging out her shorts. My friends and I followed her to her class. lol lol

Backpacks are currently my nemesis though Razz

Girls wear backpacks there? Coat's are my nemesis though. I'm so glad spring is coming. No more coats!
Yeah everyone carries there stuff around all day in backpacks and they usually hang really low Madder

Posted: Mar 31, 2016 at 7:04 Quote
"hanging" out with a girl at the climbing gym today, she's fun, PhD student, still don't know how I go from PhD to highschooler to PhD again, but alright.

Posted: Mar 31, 2016 at 7:44 Quote
brodoyouevenbike wrote:
"hanging" out with a girl at the climbing gym today, she's fun, PhD student, still don't know how I go from PhD to highschooler to PhD again, but alright.

You told her the ass eating thing?

Posted: Mar 31, 2016 at 7:45 Quote
Tmonster2301 wrote:
Wale wrote:
Tmonster2301 wrote:
Nice Salute

Today was legendary, some chick pulled her short shorts up to high and her butt was literally hanging out her shorts. My friends and I followed her to her class. lol lol

Backpacks are currently my nemesis though Razz

Girls wear backpacks there? Coat's are my nemesis though. I'm so glad spring is coming. No more coats!
Yeah everyone carries there stuff around all day in backpacks and they usually hang really low Madder

It's been a while since I've seen a girl carrying a backpack. A hot girl.

Posted: Mar 31, 2016 at 8:05 Quote

relevant to couple pages ago (starting at 1:57)

Posted: Mar 31, 2016 at 8:31 Quote
Wale wrote:
Tmonster2301 wrote:
Wale wrote:

At my highschool literally everyone carries their stuff in backpacks. Even the hot girls.

Posted: Mar 31, 2016 at 9:28 Quote
Tmonster2301 wrote:
Wale wrote:
Tmonster2301 wrote:

At my highschool literally everyone carries their stuff in backpacks. Even the hot girls.

Well that's an ultimate turnoff...

Posted: Mar 31, 2016 at 10:46 Quote
Cmontjumper wrote:
[Papa Frankus magnificent video]

Frank is the best, if you don't get girls by quoting his lines you better just stop trying for good. Though you could try the pink guy outfit and drown in some *kitty-kitty* stuff.

Posted: Mar 31, 2016 at 10:53 Quote
Tmonster2301 wrote:
Wale wrote:
Tmonster2301 wrote:

How can you not?? Even some teachers here have backpacks lol

Posted: Mar 31, 2016 at 10:56 Quote
JPO1512 wrote:
Cmontjumper wrote:
[Papa Frankus magnificent video]

Frank is the best, if you don't get girls by quoting his lines you better just stop trying for good. Though you could try the pink guy outfit and drown in some *kitty-kitty* stuff.
the eating ass line is from papa franku. He is the best

Copyright © 2000 - 2022. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.011346
Mobile Version of Website