Girls Still Definitely Suck

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
Girls Still Definitely Suck
Author Message
Posted: May 15, 2016 at 10:30 Quote
Damn those are nice! Been rocking some 510 dirtbags recently as my day to day shoe and they rock!

Posted: May 15, 2016 at 10:34 Quote
Giladgu wrote:
Damn those are nice! Been rocking some 510 dirtbags recently as my day to day shoe and they rock!

my only complain is that the sole is too soft and wear too easily

but dirtbags are amazing!

Posted: May 15, 2016 at 10:34 Quote
Been wearing Puma Suedes recently. Things are clean as f*ck.

Posted: May 15, 2016 at 10:41 Quote
not really a fan


kinda want to buy some converse just because I can wear them with everything

this are my day to day shoes

Unsecure image, only https images allowed: http://veganskateblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/12/jameson-2-eco-4-black-gum-large.jpg

Posted: May 15, 2016 at 10:44 Quote
These are the two shoes I wear casually. Would fancy a pair of white leather sneakers.



Posted: May 15, 2016 at 10:45 Quote
its-chris wrote:
not really a fan


kinda want to buy some converse just because I can wear them with everything

this are my day to day shoes

Unsecure image, only https images allowed: http://veganskateblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/12/jameson-2-eco-4-black-gum-large.jpg
Chucks are great, however when you pretty much live in a shop they start to look like turd very very quickly.

Posted: May 15, 2016 at 10:52 Quote
oh almost any shoe with white sole I think ahah

this are my shop shoes, soaked in wd40 so now they are waterproof hahah

Unsecure image, only https images allowed: http://www.westsideskates.net/images/2012/07/nike-688.jpg

Posted: May 15, 2016 at 13:34 Quote
Wale wrote:
These are the two shoes I wear casually. Would fancy a pair of white leather sneakers.

Not trying to sway your style choices and such, as they do look nice, but thats what all the girls where here. Its always interesting to see different styles from different locations.

I am rocking these.

Unsecure image, only https images allowed: http://5.kicksonfire.net/wp-content/uploads/2015/04/Screen-Shot-2015-04-06-at-2.35.30-PM.png?307836
Mine look goofy as they are a massive size 13 us.

Pretty much everyone here owns a pair, girls and guys.

Most comfortable shoes you will ever own.

Posted: May 15, 2016 at 13:35 Quote
What is this casual shoe?

It's either running shoes for at work or riding shoes for riding. I don't do casual. Or if I do it's socks

Posted: May 15, 2016 at 13:37 Quote
Only casual shoe in my opinion
Unsecure image, only https images allowed: http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41qhFlPKOUL.jpg

Posted: May 15, 2016 at 13:39 Quote
Lol. What is that a loafer?


I am totally lost in this shoe and clothing discussion, if it wasn't obvious.

Posted: May 15, 2016 at 13:42 Quote
Boat shoe, look up sperrys
That picture doesnt do them justice.

Posted: May 15, 2016 at 13:47 Quote
Tmonster2301 wrote:
Only casual shoe in my opinion
Unsecure image, only https images allowed: http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41qhFlPKOUL.jpg

Oh good lord no.

Ranger boots, all black vans hi tops or five tens for riding.

Posted: May 15, 2016 at 13:49 Quote
I would not use one of those for sure....

need to get some hi tops, but for sure next shoe will be chucks


 
Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.011744
Mobile Version of Website