Girls Still Definitely Suck

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
Girls Still Definitely Suck
Posted: Mar 26, 2017 at 5:57 Quote
Titties. Beer. Guns. Trophy trucks.

Posted: Mar 26, 2017 at 6:56 Quote
therealtylerdurden wrote:
Titties. Beer. Ass. Guns. Trophy trucks.

they're always good things.

nah, Europe is treating me well currently, met a few pretty cool girls and the whole situation here is just chill. What about you mate?

Posted: Mar 26, 2017 at 6:59 Quote
Went out 2 nights ago because a co worker is leaving to hike the CDT here soon. Was a fun night, meeting random inebriated people and swing dancing and a lot of tequila and whiskey. Good night all in all up to the point of being arrested. Even then, jail was not that bad.

Posted: Mar 26, 2017 at 8:17 Quote
marxthekittah wrote:
Went out 2 nights ago because a co worker is leaving to hike the CDT here soon. Was a fun night, meeting random inebriated people and swing dancing and a lot of tequila and whiskey. Good night all in all up to the point of being arrested. Even then, jail was not that bad.

How'd you get yourself arrested?

Posted: Mar 26, 2017 at 9:02 Quote
riish wrote:
marxthekittah wrote:

How'd you get yourself arrested?
Let me start by saying it is hill climb weekend, which is a bunch of people watching snowmobiling and being f*cking drunk for 72 hours straight, so cops are out and on top of shit. Drove a drunk friend friend home who lives across town from the bars/downtown area we were at. Dude was very, very intoxicated so I volunteered to get him, and we had to walk by a cop car to get to my car and my friend kept saying "We should take a taxi, you're way too f*cked up, yada yada yada" right as we were walking by the f*cking cop with his window down. I knew I was fine to drive, had stopped drinking maybe an hour 45 or so before, been drinking water, had a big dinner, etc. So i kept telling him really quietly when we were still in ear shot of the cop in his car to shut the f*ck up and get in my car. So get him back to my car, and as I backed out of the parking space saw the cop was gone so didn't think anything of it. But when I got back on the main road saw the cop was right behind me, so made sure I was driving 5 or so under, used my signals stayed like 7 inches from the line. So when I pulled onto the side street to go to my friend's house, the cop pulled me over. So did all the sobriety tests just fine and everything, then got breath tested and blew a .103, so got arrested. Then blew a .079 when we were at the police station.
Shit part was got my CCW taken when I was getting sobriety tested.

Court date's on the 12th of next month, but the cops were saying that since i cooperated and blew under the legal limit at the station etc, etc, etc will probably get my case deferred and not go on my record as a DUI.
So pretty much made a retarded choice and gotta pay for. But thats how life goes, right?

Posted: Mar 26, 2017 at 9:04 Quote
Rookie move bro. Facepalm

Posted: Mar 26, 2017 at 9:06 Quote
marxthekittah wrote:
I knew I was fine to drive

-Every drunk driver ever

Posted: Mar 26, 2017 at 9:09 Quote
crs-one wrote:
marxthekittah wrote:
I knew I was fine to drive

-Every drunk driver ever
Eh, only had 8-9 drinks over the night and hadn't drank for almost two hours.

Posted: Mar 26, 2017 at 9:10 Quote
Well that's the thinking that got you in trouble in the first place....

Posted: Mar 26, 2017 at 9:11 Quote
fredro wrote:
Well that's the thinking that got you in trouble in the first place....
Was more so worried about getting my friend home safely. If I still lived in Jackson and not a ways out of town, we would have just hoofed it home no problem.

Posted: Mar 26, 2017 at 9:13 Quote
Taxi was the best option at that point, especially with cops on high alert just waiting for someone to slip.

Taxi is much cheaper than a lawyer.

Posted: Mar 26, 2017 at 9:14 Quote
fredro wrote:
Taxi was the best option at that point, especially with cops on high alert just waiting for someone to slip.

Taxi is much cheaper than a lawyer.
Ya, but was a fun experience. Drunk tank was pretty fun and met some really interesting dudes for sure.

Posted: Mar 26, 2017 at 9:16 Quote
Well I hope your car insurance doesn't sky rocket. Cuz a DWI don't look good for your insurance rates.

Posted: Mar 26, 2017 at 9:17 Quote
fredro wrote:
Well I hope your car insurance doesn't sky rocket. Cuz a DWI don't look good for your insurance rates.
Ya, but first offense. Only have received a speeding ticket 2 years ago, and hopefully case gets deferred. Hoping for the best and expecting the worst.

Posted: Mar 26, 2017 at 10:13 Quote
marxthekittah wrote:
fredro wrote:
Ya, but first offense. Only have received a speeding ticket 2 years ago, and hopefully case gets deferred. Hoping for the best and expecting the worst.
First offense sr22 will cost you $10k over the next five years.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.019064
Mobile Version of Website