Girls Still Definitely Suck

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
Girls Still Definitely Suck
Posted: May 23, 2017 at 19:00 Quote
mountainbiker929 wrote:
badbadleroybrown wrote:
mountainbiker929 wrote:
My problem is niether of those statements are true, and I know for a fact my friend's gf knows that. I'm just not interested in dating her.
Why are you so disinterested?

2 reasons.

1. She was sorta annoying, I just didn't really get a good vibe from her.

2. She just wasn't very attractive. I feel like a douche for this one, but she just wasn't cute imo.
That's reasonable

Posted: May 23, 2017 at 19:04 Quote
mountainbiker929 wrote:
badbadleroybrown wrote:
mountainbiker929 wrote:
My problem is niether of those statements are true, and I know for a fact my friend's gf knows that. I'm just not interested in dating her.

2 reasons.

2. She just wasn't very attractive. I feel like a douche for this one, but she just wasn't cute imo.
Look, you seem like a really nice girl but I just don't really feel any spark of attraction and I think we're into different things... I don't really see this going anywhere. I hope you understand, im not trying to be a dick but I don't want to waste your time leading you on.

Posted: May 23, 2017 at 19:04 Quote
gingy-0 wrote:
mountainbiker929 wrote:
badbadleroybrown wrote:

2 reasons.

That's reasonable

This.

Just be straight up man. You're a nice girl, but I ain't in a place for a relationship right now. Ezpz fam. Legit I wish people would treat me with that respect. I'm 27 and I legit got ghosted by someone again.

Posted: May 23, 2017 at 21:26 Quote
I said something like;

"hey, I know it took a lot of courage to ask me this, and I respect that a lot. But I just don't feel this going anywhere. I hope you understand I'm not trying to be mean. You seem like a really nice girl, and I just don't want to waste your time leading you on."
----
this was a few hours ago, and I haven't heard anything from either her or my friends GF, who did give her my # so I guess no news is good news...

Tmonster2301 wrote:
"No point of putting up with it if she isn't hot lol " - some horrible person definitely not me.

funny thing is she isn't un-attractive which makes me feel less bad about rejecting her, and I mean I'm no catch, on a good day with a solid pump I'm maybe a 7.

Posted: May 23, 2017 at 21:47 Quote
Tmonster2301 wrote:
Or no news means their friend group is slowly working to destroy any chance you will have with any girl who knows them.

Razz

Could be a possibility though...?
Oh f*ck off. Dudes asking advice and you're being a knob. Cut the shit.

Posted: May 23, 2017 at 21:50 Quote
Tmonster2301 wrote:
Or no news means their friend group is slowly working to destroy any chance you will have with any girl who knows them.

Razz

Could be a possibility though...?

thats definitely a possibility, Big Grin . IDK I feel like anyone who saw our conversation wouldn't think I'm too much of a douche

Posted: May 23, 2017 at 21:52 Quote
just dont give a f*ck and deal with it, whatever happened was for the best of you

Posted: May 23, 2017 at 22:20 Quote
mountainbiker929 wrote:
eh I'm not worried

that is what I meant

Posted: May 23, 2017 at 22:57 Quote
mountainbiker929 wrote:
I said something like;

"hey, I know it took a lot of courage to ask me this, and I respect that a lot. But I just don't feel this going anywhere. I hope you understand I'm not trying to be mean. You seem like a really nice girl, and I just don't want to waste your time leading you on."
----
this was a few hours ago, and I haven't heard anything from either her or my friends GF, who did give her my # so I guess no news is good news...

Solid... she's got no reason to get pissy about that. Well played.

Posted: May 24, 2017 at 17:52 Quote
Tmonster2301 wrote:
"No point of putting up with it if she isn't hot lol " - some horrible person definitely not me.

No point putting up with if it she is hot either...

mountainbiker929 wrote:
I said something like;

----

Perfectly played. Honest and respectful. If they don't appreciate it now they will later in life.

Posted: May 24, 2017 at 18:20 Quote
f*ck me I'm a dumb c*nt. I love my stunningly beautiful girlfriend that nobody could compare to. Ps: my doug loves her more

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.019073
Mobile Version of Website