Girls Still Definitely Suck

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
Girls Still Definitely Suck
Posted: Nov 2, 2017 at 17:06 Quote
Wale wrote:
fredro wrote:
How big was her penis?

Excuse me?
What length, in units of measurement, is her phallic instrument.

Posted: Nov 2, 2017 at 17:34 Quote
Snicker snicker

Just messing Wale.... enjoy! Get a friend for Jesp...

Posted: Nov 2, 2017 at 19:31 Quote
fredro wrote:
Snicker snicker

Just messing Wale.... enjoy! Get a friend for Jesp...
like please

O+
Posted: Nov 2, 2017 at 20:14 Quote
Wale wrote:
fredro wrote:
How big was her penis?

Excuse me?

WAHAHAHA lol

Posted: Nov 3, 2017 at 7:31 Quote
No penis in her pants! Had to check out just to be sure. Taking her to a birthday dinner tonight.
And she has a hot sister.

Posted: Nov 6, 2017 at 12:41 Quote
Went on a week long trip to Norway with the gf, found a ski town that also has serious MTB in summer(Geilo), thinking of putting our savings together and buying a house and living out our days skiing and MBT'ing tup

Posted: Nov 6, 2017 at 13:11 Quote
brodoyouevenbike wrote:
Went on a week long trip to Norway with the gf, found a ski town that also has serious MTB in summer(Geilo), thinking of putting our savings together and buying a house and living out our days skiing and MBT'ing tup

why not?!! hellz yes.

Posted: Nov 7, 2017 at 9:43 Quote
DO IT! I will come visit for le bike!

Posted: Nov 7, 2017 at 10:29 Quote
copy pasta from the pig thread

So... I went to the girl's flat because she is sick so I made some homemade chicken soup and brought it to her, we spoke for a good while then, and here comes where y'all will roast me, she offered to show me a netflix show, however when I sat in the couch with her she just covered herself head to toes with her blanket and sat a bit far so I don't think it was netflix and chill

Posted: Nov 7, 2017 at 10:40 Quote
She most likely was thinking of you more than herself. By that I mean shes trying not to get you sick after you just took care of her. Girls like stuff like that, and they're super-appreciative and (waaaay) empathetic (than guys are). In turn she doesn't want to infect you with her virus, because she cares. Probably not meant as in insult or a snub.

I've been in a lot of looong relationships, and trust me, girls don't 'space out' when they're sick because they don't like you. They do it because they do.

Posted: Nov 7, 2017 at 11:56 Quote
ya brought comfort and company, jesp. collect sooner than later before ya get put in no go zone.

Posted: Nov 7, 2017 at 12:42 Quote
fullbug wrote:
ya brought comfort and company, jesp. collect sooner than later before ya get put in no go zone.

This haha. Next time, and it will take balls, just if you can climb under there with her. If you're in a situation where something comes up to where you're really not sure what to do, and you don't care about being sick lol, but you know where you wanna take it, just ask. It's that simple. If she says no, and she makes no attempt to ease the awkwardness, then just enjoy Netflix for half an hour, dip, and write it off as experience. NEXT!

Posted: Nov 7, 2017 at 13:40 Quote
I do plan to eventually start my own tour company, enduro followed by fishing in a clear lake at 2000 metres of altitude is pretty neat Smile

@Jesp, don't wait too long, I've had similar experiences where I did nothing and nothing happened, and I pushed a bit and got tits in my face, it's best to try and get turned down(either immediately or after some heavy petting) than to not try at all, I regret all the times I didn't try, and regret none of the times I did try, even when they lead to nothing(and they still like my instagram pictures so it's ok)

Posted: Nov 7, 2017 at 13:41 Quote
brodoyouevenbike wrote:
I do plan to eventually start my own tour company, enduro followed by fishing in a clear lake at 2000 metres of altitude is pretty neat Smile

@Jesp, don't wait too long, I've had similar experiences where I did nothing and nothing happened, and I pushed a bit and got tits in my face, it's best to try and get turned down(either immediately or after some heavy petting) than to not try at all, I regret all the times I didn't try, and regret none of the times I did try, even when they lead to nothing(and they still like my instagram pictures so it's ok)
This is all I care about

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.023901
Mobile Version of Website