Girls Still Definitely Suck

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
Girls Still Definitely Suck
Posted: Jun 18, 2018 at 14:09 Quote
Creegz wrote:
As someone who got ghosted many times (once after a year long relationship and a trip out of the country -_-) don't ghost. That's a shit tier move fam.
100% agree with you. My policy is don’t say/do anything over a message that you wouldn’t say in person. I mean, you wouldn’t leave in the middle of conversation with a person face to face.

Posted: Jun 19, 2018 at 11:12 Quote
Exactly. If you ghost people it's incredibly disrespectful. You will receive the same level of disrespect eventually and you don't want that.

Posted: Jun 19, 2018 at 12:40 Quote
Some people deserve ghosting. You can only say "no" so many times. A little lost to the context here, but ghosting is real when someone's annoying as all get out and nothing you do gets to them.

Posted: Jun 19, 2018 at 15:27 Quote
Yeah but that's more just the fact that you've made the attempt to communicate and they're failing to listen or catch on. To flat out ghost someone because you're not emotionally capable of breaking it off directly is callow. If you're ghosting because you tried and your requests are being ignored is another story.

I've been ghosted in the last year and a bit starting with my last girlfriend about 6 or 7 times with no reasoning or understanding. Talking, hung out a few times and things were fine, then one day they don't exist and it's like they disappeared, except facebook, instagram and snapchat. At that point I stop following them and call it a day but it's a seriously f*cked up feeling to get ghosted with no reasoning behind it.

Posted: Jun 20, 2018 at 7:54 Quote
ghosted? oh you mean blown off? lol. can't give that crap more than one beer with of your time.

Posted: Jul 15, 2018 at 13:16 Quote
Why everytime I am attached emotionally to someone I end up being "too attached"

I've never had intention to have sex with this girl and to an extent I don't find her attractive, she's just not my type and a really good friend of mine. We have spent a lot of time together these past months and we've shared a lot of things, both experiences and we've talked about personal things.

She's leaving next week and now that we're far from each other I feel like if I text her too much I annoy her, like she doesn't want to talk to me and if she tells me she's had sex with someone irrationaly I get somewhat mad, I don't know why, I am more pissed off with myself than anything else

Posted: Jul 15, 2018 at 14:26 Quote
its-chris wrote:
Let it go

This. X 1,000,000

Posted: Jul 19, 2018 at 3:02 Quote
Man, you might want to get in touch with your masculinity. You want to f*ck her, of course, you're a dude. Guess what? She also wants to f*ck, and the guy who is clear about his intentions will be the one she goes for.

TL;DR; Don't aim for friendship and get sad when you get friendship.

You're a nice guy, don't forget to be nice(and honest) to yourself.

Posted: Aug 8, 2018 at 16:18 Quote
Pretty much, id say just hangout compliment her then kiss the bish, but youre probably already in the friend zone so drop contact and see if she hits you back, if so, give her that virginity dick

Posted: Aug 30, 2018 at 11:23 Quote
trozei wrote:
Need advice.

> Be me
> Be with same woman for six years

I'm likely entering into flight school to be a pilot. Going up for the necessary medical exams and applications next week to enter.

The woman told me she doesn't want to be with a pilot. Essentially gave me an ultimatum of the job or her and I haven't even started school for it yet. She's convinced herself that I'll never be home and that I'll be cheating on her every time I'm away (no prior history of me doing that) and basically feels her life will become a waste of time over my selfish decision to create a career for myself.

What do?

IMO I'm bothered that she'd even give me this ultimatum instead of at least try.

Looking for an update, what has happened?

Posted: Sep 26, 2018 at 17:36 Quote
Creegz wrote:
Yeah but that's more just the fact that you've made the attempt to communicate and they're failing to listen or catch on. To flat out ghost someone because you're not emotionally capable of breaking it off directly is callow. If you're ghosting because you tried and your requests are being ignored is another story.

I've been ghosted in the last year and a bit starting with my last girlfriend about 6 or 7 times with no reasoning or understanding. Talking, hung out a few times and things were fine, then one day they don't exist and it's like they disappeared, except facebook, instagram and snapchat. At that point I stop following them and call it a day but it's a seriously f*cked up feeling to get ghosted with no reasoning behind it.

Yeah it's a sad state of affairs. Though I reckon once texting came into existence the slippery slope of getting 'ghosted' started. Social media has actually made it worse.

Posted: Sep 26, 2018 at 18:39 Quote
In other news, I'm just gonna become a recluse in rural Wyoming.

Posted: Sep 26, 2018 at 18:48 Quote
mountainbiker929 wrote:
In other news, I'm just gonna become a recluse in rural Wyoming.
For real or facetiously? Also, what's your definition of 'rural'? Rural to me is like Buford or Medicine Bow or Hanah.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.022081
Mobile Version of Website