Girls Still Definitely Suck

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
Girls Still Definitely Suck
Posted: Sep 26, 2018 at 18:55 Quote
Also, just for shiggles, I created a mix tape for if I ever went all High Fidelity. Wondering what others would put on their mix tapes if they made them??

Posted: Sep 26, 2018 at 19:11 Quote
marxthekittah wrote:
mountainbiker929 wrote:
In other news, I'm just gonna become a recluse in rural Wyoming.
For real or facetiously? Also, what's your definition of 'rural'? Rural to me is like Buford or Medicine Bow or Hanah.

I'm over Boulder and most of the people here. I'm trying to find jobs in the Teton area, but I only have bike industry experience so there isn't a lot outside of the resorts that I can do, especially this time of year. Teton county has about 12% of the population that Boulder does it feels pretty rural to me Big Grin

Posted: Sep 26, 2018 at 19:15 Quote
mountainbiker929 wrote:
marxthekittah wrote:
mountainbiker929 wrote:
In other news, I'm just gonna become a recluse in rural Wyoming.
For real or facetiously? Also, what's your definition of 'rural'? Rural to me is like Buford or Medicine Bow or Hanah.

I'm over Boulder and most of the people here. I'm trying to find jobs in the Teton area, but I only have bike industry experience so there isn't a lot outside of the resorts that I can do, especially this time of year. Teton county has about 12% of the population that Boulder does it feels pretty rural to me Big Grin
Preaching to the choir man, work in Jackson, grew up in a 50 mile radius of Jackson. Hell, I was born in Jackson. Good place if you'd can find a good job or three and housing in the winter if you dirt bag it in the summer. Jackson is far from rural for me. Second biggest place I've resided, outside of Laramie. Nice town. If you can get a gig in a bike shop, think you can make some money year round. If you wanted to move here, you could find 10 jobs inside of 2 weeks, guaranteed. Workers market here. Usually 5 or more pages of jobs in the daily paper.

Posted: Sep 26, 2018 at 19:47 Quote
I've applied to a couple places on Indeed, but I haven't heard anything. I know housing can be pretty hard to find up there, but I figure I'll cross that bridge when I get to it.

I've been applying to places in Arizona, Arkansas and Wyoming.

The politics, the people, and of course the girls here are starting to get really old... Its time for a change of pace.

Posted: Sep 27, 2018 at 15:12 Quote
mountainbiker929 wrote:
I've applied to a couple places on Indeed, but I haven't heard anything. I know housing can be pretty hard to find up there, but I figure I'll cross that bridge when I get to it.

I've been applying to places in Arizona, Arkansas and Wyoming.

The politics, the people, and of course the girls here are starting to get really old... Its time for a change of pace.
Everything about this comment is deeply relatable... same situation here in CA.

Posted: Sep 27, 2018 at 15:59 Quote
Best of luck to the both of you in finding a place that you love!

Posted: Sep 27, 2018 at 17:29 Quote
I mean, if y’all want less liberal, Wyoming: smart. Jackson: less so.

Posted: Oct 18, 2018 at 16:31 Quote
gripitthenripit wrote:
therealtylerdurden wrote:
Hell no. A 4Runner is no better than a 93-98 Grand Cherokee, and they hold their value way too well. They're too expensive. 4Runners never came from the factory with a V-8 either. The Grand Cherokee (ZJ) did. A 318 CI and a 360 CI. They're both screamers of engines, and bottom ends last forever because of their oversquare block geometry (big bore, short stroke.. Like an F1 car or a sportbike but less extreme.). Cheaper to lift too, and there's no such thing as a cheap, gay ass drop bracket lift for one. Get a ZJ!!

4th Gen 4Runner 2wd and 4wd came from the factory with the 2UZ-FE V8 option or 1GR-FE V6 as standard. Foot in mouth.
1. That's a crap motor
2. Everything else he said is spot on

Careful you don't throw out your shoulder trying to pat yourself on the back.

Posted: Nov 4, 2018 at 4:46 Quote
So, I finally had sex, girl is awesome we get along nicely it wasn't a one done deal and so on, refrain to the pig thread for details

Now the real issue, there is a girl who I've been texting with for a few months now, we started talking out of the blue and since her personality is nice I kept talking with her joking around and stuff, now the issue is, she's caught feels for me. While I was in bed with this girl she was texting me that she wanted me to be with her so she could hug me and what not.

I don't have feels for her and never had, she took my texts and jokes the wrong way around, how do I face this. I don't really care to be *too* kind either because I know she's talked shit behind my back a few times. I just don't want to hurt her

Posted: Nov 4, 2018 at 5:46 Quote
You want to stay with cougar? Send girl a pic of you with her...

Decide what you want to do in the long run... Probably she came back to you as out of options... If she talked shit behind your back I would not trust her

Posted: Nov 4, 2018 at 5:59 Quote
I get along so nicely with the older girl, and she told me she likes me a lot. I have no interest whatsoever in the second girl.

The next morning with her was one of the best I've ever had. We spent the whole day together and honestly it was just so good nothing else mattered for the moment.

Posted: Nov 4, 2018 at 6:43 Quote
You're 22, so humping women in their thirties is the way to go.
Once you've gone down that path, you'll never go back to women your own age, well, at least not till you're past 35-40.
Women under 30, are generally fairly boring in bed.

Magura Smile

Posted: Nov 4, 2018 at 6:48 Quote
jespinal wrote:
I get along so nicely with the older girl, and she told me she likes me a lot. I have no interest whatsoever in the second girl.

The next morning with her was one of the best I've ever had. We spent the whole day together and honestly it was just so good nothing else mattered for the moment.

Tell cougar about that girl, proceed to send pic of her with you, so you can send her back to the friendzone, make a sorry for you getting my text wrong but I dont want anything but being your "friend"

Posted: Nov 4, 2018 at 6:48 Quote
agree with magura the more experience a woman have the better sex will be, until you learn the trick and can blow girls mind

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.025871
Mobile Version of Website