Girls Still Definitely Suck

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
Girls Still Definitely Suck
Posted: Mar 8, 2019 at 7:02 Quote
Try having a wife and a daughter yelling at you at the same time Smile
How is the case going? Has the other guy admitted anything yet?

Posted: Mar 8, 2019 at 13:51 Quote
He’s been more open about it than he should’ve been.

Evidence has been submitted to Crown Counsel and they can decide to press charges or not.

Posted: Apr 10, 2019 at 0:39 Quote
Don't mean to detract from Trozei or anything, but it's been silent for a month... let's get this going. Smile
So yeah. Girls suck. Stupid hormones convincing me that they might be human, a similar species, and not have cooties. lol Trying to find a date for prom at the end of the month. Good thing I'm not in the MLB, cause with a record this bad and this many strikeouts, I'd be demoted lol. Currently 0 for 5. First two already been asked, but at least they most likely would have said yes, so I guess that's a comfort. Next two have boyfriends and think of me like a brother. Blank Stare Last one is a bit of a story. So I've had a big crush on her for a couple years, but at first I couldn't work up any nerve, and at one point she got a boyfriend who also happened to be a friend of mine, so nothing really happened, other than one or two dances. I finally talked with her a bit in mid-October, got her cell phone number, and asked her out... she said yes! Fab Within about a week I got severe pneumonia and other nasty things which took me out for a couple months and very nearly hospitalized me, which went through the holidays, then my area got snowbound, then we had a family vacation for Spring Break. Of course that unfortunately meant almost 6 months without a date (which I felt like a jerk about, but what else could I do?), but we did talk on the phone decently frequently, and she said everything was still fine, I was crazy about her, she seemed to like me, etc etc... So Monday night after work I called to ask her to Prom, she didn't answer, but more often than not she didn't pick up the phone on the first call anyway, and it was getting late... I figured no big deal, I'll call again tomorrow night. I did leave a voicemail, but she had never called me back about a voicemail before (granted I hadn't left many) so I figured either she didn't get voicemail or she didn't check it. Well earlier today, a bit before I planned to call her, my phone rang. It was the time of day when my mom usually calls to chat, and I don't get that many calls, so I naturally assumed it was Mom. It wasn't mom, and it wasn't a telemarketer. I actually did a double take and reread the caller ID before answering... it was that girl! Fab Naturally at this point my mood and hopes are soaring, inflating like a balloon. Then she takes the needle and pops it. Now, part of this was on me counting my chicks before they'd hatched. See, I had already planned out what we'd do assuming she said yes, and I was super excited for that. Since I'd already missed out a couple of times, I was even very aware of the possibility that I was a bit late and that someone else had already asked her, and I had a backup plan... I had planned my whole side of the conversation in case of failure... witty, nice, and still hopefully going out later. I hadn't even considered a third alternative. She didn't say yes. She didn't even say someone else had already asked her. She flat out put up a wall and slammed the door in my face. Pretty much told me to get lost and lose her number. So back to the phone call. Me: Big grin on my face, answers phone, happy "Heeeeeyyy!". Her: "Hi. I'm calling about that voicemail (you left last night)." Me: *I'd completely forgotten! Facepalm I'm an idiot! Well, she called back... Yes? No? Maybe?* I sort of sensed something was different in her voice, but I couldn't be sure, and was too preoccupied anyways lol... *Yes. Yes. Please say yes. PLEASE gimme a yes.* "Yeah?" Her: "I've got a boyfriend now, so I'd appreciate it if you'd stop calling me." [or not call me again, or... something to that effect, my memory isn't the best as my mind sort of short-circuited]. Me: "Oh." *OOF. Oh. Ooohhh.* Her: "Yeah" [or something unintelligible... see previous explanation] Me: "Oh. Oh. I'm sorry, I..." Her: "But thanks for asking me". Hangs up. Well, nice way to end it... thanks for patting my back when I'm doubled over from that sucker punch to the gut. Frown
So... TL;DR; still no date to prom (0/5), now I'm debating going to prom, and my friend/crush not only "dumps" me, but completely blocks me and apparently ends the friendship. Madder
5 essentials of life (not necessarily in order)(besides of course religion... I'm talking material things):
1. Food
2. Mountain Biking
3. Dogs
4. Sports
5. Cool cars
Girls ain't any one of those. Don't need em for anything. Wink Went and did stuff outside, listened to "Problem" (Pentatonix version) several times... balance restored. Cool

Posted: Apr 10, 2019 at 0:40 Quote
Dang, didn't realize how long that got until I posted it … sorry for the manuscript fellas. Redface

Posted: Apr 10, 2019 at 1:15 Quote
I miss those days when I could get really upset over a girl.

Got one fresh dilema for this thread; dump stable but boring girl that doesn't bother me much and can live with everyday but doesn't excite me much anymore and try to get with younger more exciting girl but who knows where that will go and can I live with her ups and downs everyday. And I'm old.

Posted: Apr 10, 2019 at 1:40 Quote
Stable is nice. She doesn't excite you much, but do you excite her? Young is nice, but one day she wants anal, the next day she wants the German guy she met at the swimming pool. f*ck YOU KAREN

Posted: Apr 10, 2019 at 2:39 Quote
Well I've been dealing with getting over this girl

I've had random cooch from tinder but meh

Shot the load and hit the road

Posted: Apr 10, 2019 at 3:26 Quote
brodoyouevenbike wrote:
Young is nice, but one day she wants anal, the next day she wants the German guy she met at the swimming pool. f*ck YOU KAREN

Comment of the year, thats the feeling. But damn, you only live once and anal is anal.

Posted: Apr 10, 2019 at 7:48 Quote
mtbikeaddict wrote:
Dang, didn't realize how long that got until I posted it … sorry for the manuscript fellas. Redface

Hey man, I never even asked a girl out for my prom or whatever its called in canada, still went with my friends, though. Good to hear you got your head sorted out. You're young, my son, you have lots of life ahead of you, right now everyone you know just young, dumb and full of

Also, that list is f*cking perfect

Posted: Apr 10, 2019 at 8:23 Quote
meshin wrote:
I miss those days when I could get really upset over a girl.

Got one fresh dilema for this thread; dump stable but boring girl that doesn't bother me much and can live with everyday but doesn't excite me much anymore and try to get with younger more exciting girl but who knows where that will go and can I live with her ups and downs everyday. And I'm old.
Makes me think of this:

Hope you're all familiar with 'trolley problems' or that's gonna seem extra dark.

Posted: Apr 10, 2019 at 10:23 Quote
Life is long & there's lots of girls out there.

Posted: Apr 10, 2019 at 12:27 Quote
Wow, forgot this forum was still a thing. I've had an interesting few months, so figure I'd share the story.
So I met a girl this past summer. We were working together and everything was pretty great, seeing her everyday, after about a month she was pretty much living with me and telling me she loved me. I waited a while, but she was cool, didn't seem like she was going anywhere so I started saying it back.
Summer ended, and I got a job up in good ol Prince George, making super good money for an at the time 19yr old, and she split off down to Victoria for school, but we kept dating doing the long distance thing. I would fly down on long weekends, or if i worked a 10and4 shift, to go see her and spend time with her, but that was super expensive, and exhausting to travel that much after my work weeks already being at least 60 hours. Eventually after me being up north for 5 months wasting all my money on her and travelling, I let her convince me to take a job on the Island, for significantly less pay, so I drop the career I was building and packed up and moved to Duncan.
I didn't get to see her much once I moved, but it was exam season for her, and I was busy getting settled, into a new house and work, so I didn't think much of it. I'd pretty much only hear from her when something was too difficult for her little brain to comprehend, or if she wanted me to take her out to dinner. Eventually I found out through instagram of all places that she'd been cheating, and had started dating another dude months ago, all the while using and manipulating me for free stuff, through a pretty smile and an "I love you". That kinda turned my world upside down. I had moved to a new place where I had no friends and knew no one to chase this girl, so I left my job and caught the next flight home. Stayed in Onterrible at my parents for a month. Was a pretty shitty time, but I'm back in BC now, not working, so I've pretty much just been spending all my time biking, surfing and working on my truck, so it's not all bad. Glad I didn't waste years before finding out, and it definitely was an experience for me to learn from. Story over.
TL;DR
Fell in love with a girl, moved across the province, got royally f*cked, now I get to spend all my time biking and surfing Smile

Posted: Apr 10, 2019 at 13:45 Quote
auzzy-man wrote:
mtbikeaddict wrote:

Hey man, I never even asked a girl out for my prom or whatever its called in canada, still went with my friends, though. Good to hear you got your head sorted out. You're young, my son, you have lots of life ahead of you, right now everyone you know just young, dumb and full of

Yeah... Only issue is the prom dance thing sounds really fun this year... it's free, this year they rented out a ballroom/gym thing and are giving out door prizes, and if it's like last year there's great food, friends, music, decorations... I really wanted to go with that girl, but I think I'll take her response as a "No". lol So now I try and ask one of the 2 girls I can think of who might not have been asked yet,, and risk going with someone I don't really "like"/know too well, just for the sake of going, or somehow put together a bachelor group with a few friends who didn't get dates either, or get those friends and go mountain biking (win!) Wink Razz
And thanks... I do rather like that list, and high school is a small part of life, and lots of my peers are... foolish... urgh.

Posted: Apr 10, 2019 at 14:30 Quote
mtbikeaddict wrote:
auzzy-man wrote:
mtbikeaddict wrote:

Yeah... Only issue is the prom dance thing sounds really fun this year... it's free, this year they rented out a ballroom/gym thing, and if it's like last year there's great food, friends, music, decorations... I really wanted to go with that girl, but I think I'll take her response as a "No". lol So now I try and ask one of the 2 girls I can think of who might not have been asked yet,, and risk going with someone I don't really "like"/know too well, just for the sake of going, or somehow put together a bachelor group with a few friends who didn't get dates either, or get those friends and go mountain biking (win!) Wink Razz
And thanks... I do rather like that list, and high school is a small part of life, and lots of my peers are... foolish... urgh.

Pro Tip: go with a girl as friends, just someone you can have fun with and jump around.
Then get with other girls at the afterparty, Win Win. Big Grin

Copyright © 2000 - 2020. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.011820
Mobile Version of Website