Girls Still Definitely Suck

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
Girls Still Definitely Suck
Posted: May 17, 2019 at 1:45 Quote
If it's f*cking with you that much I guess you could ask.

Hey, missed you the other night. You stayed homeless? Hope they don't have you working too hard.

Some shit like that.

Posted: May 17, 2019 at 2:11 Quote
I am just a bit of a drama queen while drunk

Posted: May 17, 2019 at 5:21 Quote
jespinal wrote:
I am just a bit of a drama queen
Fyp lol

Posted: May 18, 2019 at 9:16 Quote
Oh man he's gonna be hella sappy closer to my age hahaha

Posted: May 19, 2019 at 0:11 Quote
I'm single again for a while. Also, it turns out opening a conversation with "D'ya like dags?" to a girl walking her dog isn't widely accepted, especially not in foreign countries.

Posted: May 20, 2019 at 12:41 Quote
Huh. So I actually got an offer for a date to senior prom from a good friend who I like, and we planned awesome stuff but it turns out prom's the same time as a previous commitment. Blank Stare Also, the girl(s) who told me to get lost so to speak... interesting choice of boyfriends they've got now... one's just, meh interesting? idk. The other tries too hard to look like Shawn Mendes. lol

Posted: May 23, 2019 at 21:03 Quote
I've got a date on Saturday. This will be my first date in over a year (yikes.) We where friends in high school but I haven't seen her in well over 5 years.

Posted: May 23, 2019 at 22:44 Quote
A girl I used to have a crush on is visiting and sleeping with me over the weekend, kinda curious to see where this goes, most likely nothing since I like to think I moved on successfully

Posted: May 24, 2019 at 9:19 Quote
Doesn't mean you can't hump her!

Magura Smile

Posted: May 25, 2019 at 3:23 Quote
Oh man you is wise

Although yesterday is a bit of a blur, she started to call my by her ex name, and I started to call her by my ex's name

Posted: May 25, 2019 at 5:40 Quote
....and then the slapping ensued Big Grin

Posted: May 25, 2019 at 6:33 Quote
Not on her butt

They told me I slapped every single erasmus ass yesterday

I really don't remember anything of that

Posted: May 25, 2019 at 7:47 Quote
mountainbiker929 wrote:
I've got a date on Saturday. This will be my first date in over a year (yikes.) We where friends in high school but I haven't seen her in well over 5 years.
Going on 16 months since my last date.

Posted: May 26, 2019 at 1:44 Quote
I watch my f*cking girlfriends dog for 2 goddamn weeks and the thank you I get is

“Oh the apartment is trashed”

I left some dog toys out and the TV on god forbid.

I just don’t even know what to do about her at this point. Sick and f*cking tired of it.

Posted: May 26, 2019 at 2:13 Quote
dhmtbr777 wrote:
I watch my f*cking girlfriends dog for 2 goddamn weeks and the thank you I get is

“Oh the apartment is trashed”

I left some dog toys out and the TV on god forbid.

I just don’t even know what to do about her at this point. Sick and f*cking tired of it.
Dump her.

Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.023552
Mobile Version of Website