Girls Still Definitely Suck

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
Girls Still Definitely Suck
Posted: May 26, 2019 at 4:26 Quote
dhmtbr777 wrote:
I watch my f*cking girlfriends dog for 2 goddamn weeks and the thank you I get is

“Oh the apartment is trashed”

I left some dog toys out and the TV on god forbid.

I just don’t even know what to do about her at this point. Sick and f*cking tired of it.

She's literally testing how well you handle her shit, call her out, enjoy the sex.

Posted: May 26, 2019 at 4:46 Quote
Doubtful. Sex Isn’t even worth it. At least my hand doesn’t verbally abuse me

Posted: May 26, 2019 at 6:27 Quote
dhmtbr777 wrote:
Doubtful. Sex Isn’t even worth it. At least my hand doesn’t verbally abuse me

The simple solution:

Oral sex!
That'll keep her from saying anything stupid, and nobody says you can't cum and leave.

Magura Smile

Posted: May 26, 2019 at 7:22 Quote
She might be testing her limits, seeing how much you can take. Dump her and find someone who is nice to you. Life is too short to spend with someone who is negative, plays head games & is mean. There are lots of other girls out there.

Posted: May 26, 2019 at 8:48 Quote
Nonsmoker wrote:
She might be testing her limits, seeing how much you can take. Dump her and find someone who is nice to you. Life is too short to spend with someone who is negative, plays head games & is mean. There are lots of other girls out there.

Agreed, I don't tolerate people "testing" me like that. It's a mind game where women justify it as a means to verify you won't get aggressive with them, but it's really just an insecurity they need to work out before they're mature enough to date. I will call it out and if I don't get a sincere feeling apology and admission of guilt I don't continue. Verbal abuse is really difficult because it stacks up and then you second guess anything people say that's sincere later.

Hey how'd that date go Marx?

Posted: May 26, 2019 at 9:02 Quote
Creegz wrote:
Nonsmoker wrote:

Agreed, I don't tolerate people "testing" me like that. It's a mind game where women justify it as a means to verify you won't get aggressive with them, but it's really just an insecurity they need to work out before they're mature enough to date. I will call it out and if I don't get a sincere feeling apology and admission of guilt I don't continue. Verbal abuse is really difficult because it stacks up and then you second guess anything people say that's sincere later.

Hey how'd that date go Marx?
The one from last year? Shit. No spark at all. And nada prospect wise since then, either.

Posted: May 26, 2019 at 9:48 Quote
Have you ever met a girl that you say "that's wife material"?

My friend who came to visit is an awesome girl, she's polite a good friend, good looking.

I havent seen her in 3 years and honestly she's just awesome

Posted: May 26, 2019 at 19:17 Quote
The woman is gone. Thank the lord.

Literally not one ounce of sadness Lolol

Posted: May 26, 2019 at 21:16 Quote
dhmtbr777 wrote:

I went through the exact same thing last year. Girl treats me like trash, so I dumpster the girl. Then she goes on and on how she'll change, blah blah I deal with her for another week or two, same shit. I walk out, say I'm done, block her number. Her friends told me she was devastated, I tell them, 'interesting story but I've moved on.

In my case the sex was totally worth it, but verbal abuse is the most demeaning, immasculating thing on the planet. There is no fixing Nyone that thinks they're the bee's knees.

Trust me, you did her a favour, even if you didn't mean to

Posted: May 26, 2019 at 23:07 Quote
what kind of verbal abuse? I tend to be drawn to feisty ones, and definitely let them cross the line too many times. But I'm wondering if we're talking about the same thing.

Posted: May 27, 2019 at 1:48 Quote
belittling me, making me feel dumb because shes a lawyer and has a complex about her

Posted: May 27, 2019 at 2:02 Quote
Metro-Gnome wrote:
dhmtbr777 wrote:

I went through the exact same thing last year. Girl treats me like trash, so I dumpster the girl. Then she goes on and on how she'll change, blah blah I deal with her for another week or two, same shit. I walk out, say I'm done, block her number. Her friends told me she was devastated, I tell them, 'interesting story but I've moved on.

In my case the sex was totally worth it, but verbal abuse is the most demeaning, immasculating thing on the planet. There is no fixing Nyone that thinks they're the bee's knees.

Trust me, you did her a favour, even if you didn't mean to

ideally a long term thing shouldnt be justified by good sex, even if its really good. not sustainable

Posted: May 27, 2019 at 5:19 Quote
dhmtbr777 wrote:
belittling me, making me feel dumb because shes a lawyer and has a complex about her
quite literally her job to lie and manipulate thoughts then, yeah thats danger zone

Posted: May 27, 2019 at 5:27 Quote
dhmtbr777 wrote:

Sounds a lot like you need to grow a pair!

Magura Smile

Posted: May 27, 2019 at 6:31 Quote
High achievers like that can be hard to tolerate, which is why they stay single for a long time and then drastically lower their standards once they hit the wall.

Partly it's about growing a pair, alpha women need alpha dudes, and there's a lack of that. My previous 2 girls had PhDs and one of their friends was a double master's international lawyer, they're type A and highly conscientious people, but at the end of the day, they're women and want men who take control. If they feel in control, they lose respect for the man.

Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.014731
Mobile Version of Website