Girls Still Definitely Suck

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
Girls Still Definitely Suck
Posted: May 27, 2019 at 7:06 Quote
brodoyouevenbike wrote:
High achievers like that can be hard to tolerate, which is why they stay single for a long time and then drastically lower their standards once they hit the wall.

Partly it's about growing a pair, alpha women need alpha dudes, and there's a lack of that. My previous 2 girls had PhDs and one of their friends was a double master's international lawyer, they're type A and highly conscientious people, but at the end of the day, they're women and want men who take control. If they feel in control, they lose respect for the man.

Fact, but then again, that was the long version of : grow a pair!

Magura Big Grin

Posted: May 27, 2019 at 13:43 Quote
jespinal wrote:
Have you ever met a girl that you say "that's wife material"?

My friend who came to visit is an awesome girl, she's polite a good friend, good looking.

I havent seen her in 3 years and honestly she's just awesome

Yep, girls of the sort feel quite rare though seem to be everywhere in another's arm

Posted: May 27, 2019 at 14:45 Quote
jackstack wrote:
jespinal wrote:
Have you ever met a girl that you say "that's wife material"?

My friend who came to visit is an awesome girl, she's polite a good friend, good looking.

I havent seen her in 3 years and honestly she's just awesome

Yep, girls of the sort feel quite rare though seem to be everywhere in another's arm

Polite, good friend, good looking........yawn!

Magura Big Grin

Posted: May 27, 2019 at 15:17 Quote
It's okay if you only save one person in your life, and even better if that person is you. Good job lads.

Posted: May 27, 2019 at 16:26 Quote
marxthekittah wrote:
mountainbiker929 wrote:
I've got a date on Saturday. This will be my first date in over a year (yikes.) We where friends in high school but I haven't seen her in well over 5 years.
Going on 16 months since my last date.

She bailed on me twice, so 19 months and counting...

Posted: May 27, 2019 at 16:52 Quote
I think I have a boyfriend, but trying my best to stay sedate and a little aloof about it. I'm his first.

O+
Posted: May 27, 2019 at 16:57 Quote
sherbet wrote:
I think I have a boyfriend, but trying my best to stay sedate and a little aloof about it. I'm his first.

wait... what

Posted: May 27, 2019 at 16:58 Quote
I'm attempting to not be super hyped and excited about it. It's been a week.

Posted: May 27, 2019 at 21:59 Quote
The song "Nookie" by Limp Bizkit mentions a lot of the stuff talked about in this thread.

Posted: May 28, 2019 at 5:10 Quote
honestly I need a boyfriend. im f*cking sick of girls. i cannot get passed 7 months with any that ive dated.

O+
Posted: May 28, 2019 at 7:39 Quote
sherbet wrote:
Where did you go for your first date?

Posted: May 28, 2019 at 8:49 Quote
dhmtbr777 wrote:
honestly I need a boyfriend. im f*cking sick of girls. i cannot get passed 7 months with any that ive dated.

The gay relationships I've seen, would make your experince with women, look like walk in the park.
7 month is a long gay relationship, most of them are just going from hump date to hump date, with the occasional open relationship here and there.

Magura Smile

Posted: May 28, 2019 at 8:56 Quote
Ok that was a large generalization but go off.

O+
Posted: May 28, 2019 at 9:28 Quote
Mr-Magura wrote:
dhmtbr777 wrote:

The gay relationships I've seen, would make your experince with women, look like walk in the park.
7 month is a long gay relationship, most of them are just going from hump date to hump date, with the occasional open relationship here and there.

Magura Smile

photo

Posted: May 28, 2019 at 10:09 Quote
Mr-Magura wrote:
dhmtbr777 wrote:

Magura Smile

Where’s my popcorn?

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.020022
Mobile Version of Website