Girls Still Definitely Suck

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
Girls Still Definitely Suck
Posted: May 29, 2019 at 11:42 Quote
dkidd wrote:
sherbet wrote:
I think I have a boyfriend, but trying my best to stay sedate and a little aloof about it. I'm his first.
Where did you go for your first date?

It's kind of a weird come up.

Dude was my coworker for two years, rode bikes a shitton, and got a little closer over time. He told me was feeling feels a few months back and things have slowly progressed. Been fun. Feels like a riding buddy but closer.

Posted: May 29, 2019 at 11:48 Quote
sherbet wrote:
dkidd wrote:
sherbet wrote:
I think I have a boyfriend, but trying my best to stay sedate and a little aloof about it. I'm his first.

Dude was my coworker for two years, rode bikes a shitton, and got a little closer over time. He told me was feeling feels a few months back and things have slowly progressed. Been fun. Feels like a riding buddy but closer.

feels like your riding your buddy?

Posted: May 29, 2019 at 13:25 Quote
sherbet wrote:
dkidd wrote:
sherbet wrote:

Feel-good story of the week!

Posted: May 29, 2019 at 14:10 Quote
Big facts... that's the most positive story in this thread for a long time. Hope it works out for you Sherb

Posted: May 29, 2019 at 15:30 Quote
That's awesome man! Glad to hear it.

Posted: May 30, 2019 at 2:00 Quote
I need a partner that rides and has feely feelings at me Frown

I hit my ex ex up because I was feeling wreckless and it turns out she has a boyfriend. Why does this hurt more than breaking up with my latest ex lol.

Posted: May 30, 2019 at 2:53 Quote
You are spiralling out of control

Posted: May 30, 2019 at 4:05 Quote
im out here getting mega yeeted

Posted: May 30, 2019 at 6:16 Quote
sherbet wrote:
dkidd wrote:
sherbet wrote:

this is good to hear that this happens. so do you guys "netflix and chill" and all?

Posted: May 30, 2019 at 8:21 Quote
sherbet wrote:
dkidd wrote:
sherbet wrote:

That's sweet, hope it works out

Posted: May 30, 2019 at 11:29 Quote
fraserpitkethly wrote:
sherbet wrote:
dkidd wrote:

this is good to hear that this happens. so do you guys "netflix and chill" and all?

Or Amazon Prime and sexy time? Smile

Posted: May 30, 2019 at 11:31 Quote
deli-hustler wrote:
fraserpitkethly wrote:
sherbet wrote:

Or Amazon Prime and sexy time? Smile

hulu and do you

Posted: May 30, 2019 at 13:22 Quote
What if the netflix movie is ACTUALLY good?

Posted: May 30, 2019 at 13:29 Quote
Your supposed to pick a trash movie on first date. I f*cked my ex within 2 hours of meeting her for the first time because the movie we picked was so trash lol.

Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv14 0.017366
Mobile Version of Website