Girls Still Definitely Suck

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
Girls Still Definitely Suck
Posted: Jun 4, 2019 at 18:49 Quote
dhmtbr777 wrote:
She’s blocked me on everything, my buddy alerted me

I love this thread it is too funny.
...and I homophonic, meant homophobic. GOD I CRACK ME UP! No wonder I mis-shift so much

Posted: Jun 4, 2019 at 18:50 Quote
dhmtbr777 wrote:
Good buddies for sure.

Posted: Jun 4, 2019 at 19:18 Quote
dhmtbr777 wrote:
I'd take that as a solid sign to move on and quit giving a shit what she's doing, even if it involves your tinder profile.

Posted: Jun 4, 2019 at 19:31 Quote
badbadleroybrown wrote:
dhmtbr777 wrote:
I'd take that as a solid sign to move on and quit giving a shit what she's doing, even if it involves your tinder profile.

Exactly…. I mean you already moved out, why give a crap for anything like that

Posted: Jun 4, 2019 at 19:55 Quote
Yo I’m telling you, I couldn’t care less, I just don’t understand why she’s making shit public

Posted: Jun 4, 2019 at 20:19 Quote
dhmtbr777 wrote:
Yo I’m telling you, I couldn’t care less, I just don’t understand why she’s making shit public

screaming for attention

O+
Posted: Jun 4, 2019 at 21:29 Quote
dhmtbr777 wrote:

hoes mad by broother, hoes mad...

Posted: Jun 5, 2019 at 14:44 Quote
dhmtbr777 wrote:
Who gives a f*ck... it's free publicity for your tinder profile

Posted: Jun 5, 2019 at 17:02 Quote
dhmtbr777 wrote:

To be real, if you truly could not care less then why would you even post this here? Why try to understand something that you don't care about. I mean no disrespect with this comment. I just see an inconsistency with what you have said vs what you are doing.

Posted: Jun 5, 2019 at 19:21 Quote
So did a dumb ass thing, even for me. Not a girl I’m into trying to date too much, but she’s a friend a a coworker. Think one day in the last week, give or take, sent here a meme on Instagram pertaining to a dad joke or some shit. Then with it I said something like ‘oh wait, that would to happen to you...’...... because her dad died of brain cancer. Like not even two years ago. I may have been a little buzzed, but holy shit I am a mother f*cking piece of shit for that. I’ve been on vacation and loathe to work with her next week because that was a horrid thing to do.

Posted: Jun 5, 2019 at 19:56 Quote
Not nice. But apologize deeply to her & she may let it go.

Posted: Jun 5, 2019 at 21:32 Quote
marxthekittah wrote:
So did a dumb ass thing, even for me. Not a girl I’m into trying to date too much, but she’s a friend a a coworker. Think one day in the last week, give or take, sent here a meme on Instagram pertaining to a dad joke or some shit. Then with it I said something like ‘oh wait, that would to happen to you...’...... because her dad died of brain cancer. Like not even two years ago. I may have been a little buzzed, but holy shit I am a mother f*cking piece of shit for that. I’ve been on vacation and loathe to work with her next week because that was a horrid thing to do.
BRUUUUUH

Posted: Jun 6, 2019 at 1:08 Quote
Ya, not my finest moment. And I usually don't send her memes on Instagram even pertaining to dad shit just to be respectful, but dear god did I f*ck up. And once again, not like I want to date her, she's just a friend that I work with, but a really awesome chick. Then I go full retard and do this.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.018810
Mobile Version of Website