Girls Still Definitely Suck

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
Girls Still Definitely Suck
Posted: Jun 5, 2019 at 19:56 Quote
Not nice. But apologize deeply to her & she may let it go.

Posted: Jun 5, 2019 at 21:32 Quote
marxthekittah wrote:
So did a dumb ass thing, even for me. Not a girl I’m into trying to date too much, but she’s a friend a a coworker. Think one day in the last week, give or take, sent here a meme on Instagram pertaining to a dad joke or some shit. Then with it I said something like ‘oh wait, that would to happen to you...’...... because her dad died of brain cancer. Like not even two years ago. I may have been a little buzzed, but holy shit I am a mother f*cking piece of shit for that. I’ve been on vacation and loathe to work with her next week because that was a horrid thing to do.
BRUUUUUH

Posted: Jun 6, 2019 at 1:08 Quote
Ya, not my finest moment. And I usually don't send her memes on Instagram even pertaining to dad shit just to be respectful, but dear god did I f*ck up. And once again, not like I want to date her, she's just a friend that I work with, but a really awesome chick. Then I go full retard and do this.

Posted: Jun 6, 2019 at 1:08 Quote
did she respond?

Posted: Jun 6, 2019 at 1:19 Quote
Aight look if I know how to do somsthing is screw up with girls

What I'd do is tell her you are a dumb f*ck and didn't consider her feelings before sending such a thing, it was rude on your behalf and you deeply apologize you completely overstepped your boundaries, you think she is an awesome girl and you love to have her as your work colleague and that you'd hate to screw the relationship over a dumb meme

Then say sorry once again just in case

Posted: Jun 6, 2019 at 2:47 Quote
jespinal wrote:
Aight look if I know how to do somsthing is screw up with girls

What I'd do is tell her you are a dumb f*ck and didn't consider her feelings before sending such a thing, it was rude on your behalf and you deeply apologize you completely overstepped your boundaries, you think she is an awesome girl and you love to have her as your work colleague and that you'd hate to screw the relationship over a dumb meme

Then say sorry once again just in case
Thats good advice, Jesp. And definitely since she got a promotion to the same position as me. She did respond like an hour and had ago (like 02:15) (I'm slightly jet lagged from a 9 hour time change westward, hence why Im up) We talked a bit, but even still, from a professional standpoint, I need to apologize, seeing as we'll be working the same shifts in the coming weeks. And there is a small chance, like .05% before I insulted her dead dad, like .0000000000001% chance now that I cross that line.

Posted: Jun 6, 2019 at 14:05 Quote
That's super f*cked up on the Tinder thing. Some people have literally no respect or class. Keep on keeping on my man.

Posted: Jun 6, 2019 at 17:20 Quote
its fine, she can flounder in her own pettiness

Posted: Jun 6, 2019 at 19:43 Quote
dhmtbr777 wrote:
How is it petty? I insulted her dead dad. Has a right to be mad.

Posted: Jun 6, 2019 at 20:07 Quote
Wasnt your girl on instagram? not tinder LOL

Posted: Jun 6, 2019 at 22:36 Quote
marxthekittah wrote:
dhmtbr777 wrote:
How is it petty? I insulted her dead dad. Has a right to be mad.
Pretty sure 777 was responding to Sherb's mention of a previous conversation a page or so back.

Posted: Jun 8, 2019 at 15:29 Quote
So, what do you do when you found she was born in the year 2000? Contemplate old age?

Posted: Jun 8, 2019 at 16:00 Quote
brodoyouevenbike wrote:
So, what do you do when you found she was born in the year 2000? Contemplate old age?
Yes

Posted: Jun 8, 2019 at 16:14 Quote
My sister was born In 2000, I got to be hella careful with who I bring home. Shit is too weird.

Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.013168
Mobile Version of Website