Girls Still Definitely Suck

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
Girls Still Definitely Suck
Posted: Jun 12, 2019 at 4:52 Quote
If I have learnt anything from tinder

The first time go somewhere public so you dont give the rapist-ish vibe, people on tinder tend to be narcissistic so listen to ber bullshit then if everything goes well propose a second date?

Those are all the advices I have gotten here condensed, I know the theory the problem is my face

ANYWAYS that is a safe route

Posted: Jun 12, 2019 at 5:11 Quote
jespinal wrote:

The first time go somewhere public so you dont give the rapist-ish vibe, people on tinder tend to be narcissistic so listen to ber bullshit then if everything goes well propose a second date?

Those are all the advices I have gotten here condensed, I know the theory the problem is my face

This might be your problem, jumping the gun a bit? Big Grin

Posted: Jun 12, 2019 at 5:45 Quote
We'll either get coffee or go for a small 'hike' somewhere. Also the date is in her town, not mine, so thats home field advantage for her. Who knows, there is still a chance I can f*ck it up before then.

Posted: Jun 12, 2019 at 5:59 Quote
Hike dates are fun. Usually I save that for the second or third date tho. Probably just do coffee, maybe walk around near the coffee shop.

Posted: Jun 12, 2019 at 6:53 Quote
deli-hustler wrote:
jespinal wrote:

I just wanna settle down and have an excuse for not having sex ok?

Posted: Jun 12, 2019 at 11:30 Quote
deli-hustler wrote:
jespinal wrote:

Razz I read it the same way at first... propose... whoa whoa whoa… oh, "a second date". There we go. Big Grin

Posted: Jun 12, 2019 at 14:34 Quote
I was today years old when I realized that kids born in 2000 are of age in Canada.

Posted: Jun 12, 2019 at 16:23 Quote
trozei wrote:
I was today years old when I realized that kids born in 2000 are of age in Canada.

Given how that developed, please don't call them kids.

She's very mature for her age, etc etc.

Posted: Jun 12, 2019 at 18:13 Quote
I mean unless she has daddy issues and that's sort of her thing :p

Posted: Jun 13, 2019 at 4:34 Quote
So date got canceled. Said she had to take her mom to an appointment in another town. Says if she’s ever in Jackson (which she wants to do, one of the things we talked about), she’ll hit me up. Really want to tell her 95% of my days off, I’m not in Jackson.

Posted: Jun 13, 2019 at 4:35 Quote
Everyone has daddy issues, attraction comes mostly from men who make women "suffer" the same way their dad did, women with a distant father that always bought them gifts will be attracted to a distant man that may or may not buy them gifts, the "positive" aspect is less important than the negative. Some try to go around this nature but it hardly ever works. I'm attracted to a certain type that I cannot control, so is everyone.

Posted: Jun 14, 2019 at 22:30 Quote
I matched with a very very cute girl on tinder, lots of shared interests etc.

I look where she goes to school and it’s my ex’s law school. They’re the same year. There’s only 100 people in her year. 99% they know each other.

Why fam. Why.

Posted: Jun 14, 2019 at 22:46 Quote
dhmtbr777 wrote:
I matched with a very very cute girl on tinder, lots of shared interests etc.

I look where she goes to school and it’s my ex’s law school. They’re the same year. There’s only 100 people in her year. 99% they know each other.

Why fam. Why.
Sounds like a double win... get to smash a very very cute chick and your ex will no doubt be big mad. Win/win

Posted: Jun 15, 2019 at 0:46 Quote
I don’t know if I want that smoke yet. I’m gonna for sure try to meet up with her but there’s no way in hell im mentioning my ex until I know her better.

But yeah. You right.

Posted: Jun 15, 2019 at 1:32 Quote
dhmtbr777 wrote:
I don’t know if I want that smoke yet. I’m gonna for sure try to meet up with her but there’s no way in hell im mentioning my ex until I know her better.

But yeah. You right.

So when is the date?

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.025467
Mobile Version of Website