Girls Still Definitely Suck

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
Girls Still Definitely Suck
| Next Page
Posted: Jun 14, 2019 at 22:30 Quote
I matched with a very very cute girl on tinder, lots of shared interests etc.

I look where she goes to school and it’s my ex’s law school. They’re the same year. There’s only 100 people in her year. 99% they know each other.

Why fam. Why.

Posted: Jun 14, 2019 at 22:46 Quote
dhmtbr777 wrote:
I matched with a very very cute girl on tinder, lots of shared interests etc.

I look where she goes to school and it’s my ex’s law school. They’re the same year. There’s only 100 people in her year. 99% they know each other.

Why fam. Why.
Sounds like a double win... get to smash a very very cute chick and your ex will no doubt be big mad. Win/win

Posted: Jun 15, 2019 at 0:46 Quote
I don’t know if I want that smoke yet. I’m gonna for sure try to meet up with her but there’s no way in hell im mentioning my ex until I know her better.

But yeah. You right.

Posted: Jun 15, 2019 at 1:32 Quote
dhmtbr777 wrote:
I don’t know if I want that smoke yet. I’m gonna for sure try to meet up with her but there’s no way in hell im mentioning my ex until I know her better.

But yeah. You right.

So when is the date?

Posted: Jun 15, 2019 at 1:39 Quote
Idk, think I’m going on one or 2 dates this week so we’ll see. Been talking to a real nice girl from my town that I graduated high school with, but I have no idea who she is. Never seen her before.

And then some girl from hinge that does insurance lol.

Posted: Jun 20, 2019 at 16:51 Quote
Knowing that would only make me more motivated to smash.

Posted: Jun 21, 2019 at 0:13 Quote
trozei wrote:
Knowing that would only make me more motivated to smash.

Insurance?

Posted: Jun 23, 2019 at 0:27 Quote
Been hanging out with my ex from a few years back, just as friends. It’s been kinda fun, and surprisingly not awkward. She’s moving and doesn’t want a relationship with me again and that’s fine.

Tinder has been hitting a little lately, I fresh started to get out back in the noob pool and I’ve gotten like 10 matches in 2 days. Only messaged 3 or so and 1 responded but I don’t think it’s going anywhere.

Still talking to the girl from my town, she’s feeling better, hopefully I can go out with her this week. If not, I’m afraid the convo will fall off and then the inevitable ghost.

Constantly have woman on my mind and I’m feeling like a huge man slut LOL

Posted: Jun 23, 2019 at 10:56 Quote
trozei wrote:
I was today years old when I realized that kids born in 2000 are of age in Canada.

If there is grass on the playing field its game on

Posted: Jun 25, 2019 at 14:11 Quote
trozei wrote:
I was today years old when I realized that kids born in 2000 are of age in Canada.
That's wild isn't it? I was 10 years old when they were born.... -_-

Posted: Jul 14, 2019 at 11:10 Quote
This girl is texting me all f*cking day. She's very far away but will return in about a month. Do I reply as often as she texts or just ignore her? I'll have other activity online so she'll know I'm ignoring her. Which is worse?

Also she's an absolute 10/10 qt 3.141592

Posted: Jul 14, 2019 at 21:16 Quote
Just text her tf?

Posted: Jul 15, 2019 at 14:32 Quote
I’m confused as to why that’s even a question?

Posted: Jul 15, 2019 at 16:39 Quote
fezznut wrote:
I’m confused as to why that’s even a question?
lol "I've got an absolute 10 who really wants to talk to me, but all the interest is annoying" Well if it's such a problem i know some solutions who'd be happy to talk with her... lol Wink

| Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.021889
Mobile Version of Website