Girls Still Definitely Suck

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
Girls Still Definitely Suck
Posted: Jun 15, 2019 at 1:39 Quote
Idk, think I’m going on one or 2 dates this week so we’ll see. Been talking to a real nice girl from my town that I graduated high school with, but I have no idea who she is. Never seen her before.

And then some girl from hinge that does insurance lol.

Posted: Jun 20, 2019 at 16:51 Quote
Knowing that would only make me more motivated to smash.

Posted: Jun 21, 2019 at 0:13 Quote
trozei wrote:
Knowing that would only make me more motivated to smash.

Insurance?

Posted: Jun 23, 2019 at 0:27 Quote
Been hanging out with my ex from a few years back, just as friends. It’s been kinda fun, and surprisingly not awkward. She’s moving and doesn’t want a relationship with me again and that’s fine.

Tinder has been hitting a little lately, I fresh started to get out back in the noob pool and I’ve gotten like 10 matches in 2 days. Only messaged 3 or so and 1 responded but I don’t think it’s going anywhere.

Still talking to the girl from my town, she’s feeling better, hopefully I can go out with her this week. If not, I’m afraid the convo will fall off and then the inevitable ghost.

Constantly have woman on my mind and I’m feeling like a huge man slut LOL

O+
Posted: Jun 23, 2019 at 10:56 Quote
trozei wrote:
I was today years old when I realized that kids born in 2000 are of age in Canada.

If there is grass on the playing field its game on

Posted: Jun 25, 2019 at 14:11 Quote
trozei wrote:
I was today years old when I realized that kids born in 2000 are of age in Canada.
That's wild isn't it? I was 10 years old when they were born.... -_-

Posted: Jul 14, 2019 at 11:10 Quote
This girl is texting me all f*cking day. She's very far away but will return in about a month. Do I reply as often as she texts or just ignore her? I'll have other activity online so she'll know I'm ignoring her. Which is worse?

Also she's an absolute 10/10 qt 3.141592

Posted: Jul 14, 2019 at 21:16 Quote
Just text her tf?

Posted: Jul 15, 2019 at 14:32 Quote
I’m confused as to why that’s even a question?

Posted: Jul 15, 2019 at 16:39 Quote
fezznut wrote:
I’m confused as to why that’s even a question?
lol "I've got an absolute 10 who really wants to talk to me, but all the interest is annoying" Well if it's such a problem i know some solutions who'd be happy to talk with her... lol Wink

Posted: Jul 30, 2019 at 19:25 Quote
Gents I'm going through some shit and could use some advice.

I recently left a fairly abusive relationship( we will call her D). A few weeks back I started seeing somebody, this somebody has been a long time crush that I always assumed was out of my league ( we will call her j). J and I hit things off incredibly well however she's starting her final year of uni at UofT this fall and there's a lot of miles between us. Her past relationship was pretty terrible and she was cheated on way too many times as such she has some trust issues. When D and I broke up a few months ago we agreed that I would get shared custody of our 8 month old puppy, we also agreed any contact we had with eachother would be dog related.

J doesn't want to get hurt again and doesn't want me talking to my ex, which means losing my dog and I can't f*cking figure out what do.

Posted: Jul 30, 2019 at 20:00 Quote
shes controlling you a few weeks into dating her? no thanks bro. thats mad weird

O+
Posted: Jul 30, 2019 at 20:10 Quote
ajax-ripper wrote:
Gents I'm going through some shit and could use some advice.

I recently left a fairly abusive relationship( we will call her D). A few weeks back I started seeing somebody, this somebody has been a long time crush that I always assumed was out of my league ( we will call her j). J and I hit things off incredibly well however she's starting her final year of uni at UofT this fall and there's a lot of miles between us. Her past relationship was pretty terrible and she was cheated on way too many times as such she has some trust issues. When D and I broke up a few months ago we agreed that I would get shared custody of our 8 month old puppy, we also agreed any contact we had with eachother would be dog related.

J doesn't want to get hurt again and doesn't want me talking to my ex, which means losing my dog and I can't f*cking figure out what do.

Honestly I know it can suck to lose a dog or not get to see him again but if D was abusive and J is nicer and seems more serious than D then get a puppy with J

Posted: Jul 30, 2019 at 20:30 Quote
Keep the dog... ALWAYS.

She can choose to trust you or she can f*ck off but never turn your back on man's best friends because of some bitch's issues regardless of what they are.

Posted: Jul 30, 2019 at 23:12 Quote
badbadleroybrown wrote:
Keep the dog... ALWAYS.

She can choose to trust you or she can f*ck off but never turn your back on man's best friends because of some bitch's issues regardless of what they are.
for once I ageee with this man

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.018540
Mobile Version of Website