Girls Still Definitely Suck
Posted: Aug 11, 2019 at 23:16 Quote
989% have HSV1!!!! not gential herpes AKA HSV2 less than 50% have that

Posted: Aug 11, 2019 at 23:25 Quote
dhmtbr777 wrote:
989% have HSV1!!!! not gential herpes AKA HSV2 less than 50% have that
You can have genital hsv1

Posted: Aug 12, 2019 at 0:09 Quote
Bruh, I don't know who you're smashing that's giving you those 99% stats but I've gone 26 years of chasing skirt without getting the herp or anything else... wrap yo shit man. lol

Posted: Aug 12, 2019 at 7:17 Quote
Oh well. Already banged her twice without protection. And her mom is dropping her younger brother off at college next week, so be over at her place for a night or two next week. Will get an STD test next week I guess.

Posted: Aug 12, 2019 at 7:45 Quote
You dumb motherf*cker, getting the clam or syphillys isn't even remotely bad compared to the chance of getting hiv, that shit can't be detected even weeks after you've been infected the window to test is around 3 months later

By that time your life isn't just basically over who knows how many people you may have infected

Don't be stupid bro

Posted: Aug 12, 2019 at 9:17 Quote
jespinal wrote:
You dumb motherf*cker, getting the clam or syphillys isn't even remotely bad compared to the chance of getting hiv, that shit can't be detected even weeks after you've been infected the window to test is around 3 months later

By that time your life isn't just basically over who knows how many people you may have infected

Don't be stupid bro
Ya.... don’t think HIV is a huge risk. She’s been tested recently, and doesn’t have it.

Posted: Aug 12, 2019 at 11:13 Quote
Honestly in my mind STD's (excluding hiv and hep) are more if a mild inconvenience.

I had a scare with herpes when I was younger. The Trojan that was separating my junk from her sin cave couldn't deal with the size difference between us and lasted for about 2 strokes before yeeting itself into Oblivion leaving my bare ass boy soldier swimming in all of her juices, she thrust herself onto me and told me not to worry she was clean, a while later she begged me to bust a thick load in her so I abliged.

Two days later she called me and told me she tested positive for hsv 2, I went and got checked it was like a 4 week wait to get blood work back over that time I pretty much convinced myself that I had it and came to peace with the fact that I would have to deal with sores on my junk every now and then. Results came back clean but my view on the whole thing changed significantly afterwards...

Posted: Aug 12, 2019 at 11:54 Quote
jesus ajax... I would have been a f*cking train wreck for those 4 weeks.

Badboy, you more than likely do have it, but dont have symptoms. thats how most people are. I got checked a few weeks ago and asked about it while I was there for clarification.

Posted: Aug 12, 2019 at 12:37 Quote
I had exactly one of those experiences to not f*ck around with that anymore. When a girl doesn't even ask about a condom I just assume she doesn't care, and that's a bad sign. If they ask they are more likely to be clean.

Also, trying to get away from tinder, and asked a girl out in person today, she said yes but then I couldn't come up with a place to go to on the spot(she's 19 and bars here don't let under 21 people in) so that caught me off guard.

She was a barista at a coffee shop, I know service people are lame to ask out, but she looked at me too many times to not do anything, and it was closing time, she told everyone to leave except me, so I think there was something.

I took control of the situation and told her I'd pass by tomorrow with a suggestion, but I think I'll make her wait until Wednesday.

Hopefully this saves the situation, I always get flabbergasted when talking to blue eyed blondes.

Posted: Aug 12, 2019 at 12:50 Quote
dhmtbr777 wrote:

Badboy, you more than likely do have it, but dont have symptoms. thats how most people are. I got checked a few weeks ago and asked about it while I was there for clarification.
Negative... Been tested more than a few times in my life. It's neither as common as you guys are making it out to be not is it something not easily protected against. Just don't bareback broad's you're not in a monogamous relationship with to be safe and get tested regularly to be sure.

And like bro said, any chick that doesn't even try to get you to wear a condom is a giant red alert...

Posted: Aug 12, 2019 at 12:58 Quote
Well, then I’ve had three red alerts in my life.

Posted: Aug 12, 2019 at 13:26 Quote
badbadleroybrown wrote:
dhmtbr777 wrote:

Negative... Been tested more than a few times in my life. It's neither as common as you guys are making it out to be not is it something not easily protected against. Just don't bareback broad's you're not in a monogamous relationship with to be safe and get tested regularly to be sure.

And like bro said, any chick that doesn't even try to get you to wear a condom is a giant red alert...

Unless you specifically ask for a herpes check, they will not give you one. I'ts pointless most of the time because everyone has it already.

Posted: Aug 12, 2019 at 13:35 Quote
dhmtbr777 wrote:
badbadleroybrown wrote:
dhmtbr777 wrote:

Unless you specifically ask for a herpes check, they will not give you one. I'ts pointless most of the time because everyone has it already.
This, it isn't done as standard for plausible deniability reasons..

Posted: Aug 12, 2019 at 13:52 Quote
All I can think about when my dong touches a public bathroom toilet lid is that I have aids. Wrap it

Posted: Aug 12, 2019 at 18:48 Quote
dhmtbr777 wrote:
I'm well aware of what I've been tested for and, no... its not pointless and everyone most definitely does not already have it. Whether it's your girl or your doctor telling you that, you need to find a new one.

Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.013634
Mobile Version of Website