Girls Still Definitely Suck

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
Girls Still Definitely Suck
Posted: Aug 12, 2019 at 19:01 Quote
badbadleroybrown wrote:
dhmtbr777 wrote:
Unless you specifically ask for a herpes check, they will not give you one. I'ts pointless most of the time because everyone has it already.
I'm well aware of what I've been tested for and, no... its not pointless and everyone most definitely does not already have it. Whether it's your girl or your doctor telling you that, you need to find a new one.
There are 8 types that humans can be infected with. If you have had chicken pox, you have herpes.

Posted: Aug 12, 2019 at 19:46 Quote
ajax-ripper wrote:
There are 8 types that humans can be infected with. If you have had chicken pox, you have herpes.
No... you actually don't. There are actually more than 100 currently known forms of herpesviruses of which only 8 are commonly found in people, though infection by others is possible just extremely rare.

The overall group of herpes viruses is categorized by the general structure of the virus. The eight most common in humans are "human herpesviruses" and are split into three groups based upon their host range and replicative cycle... they are each distinct viruses though and having any one does not mean you have "herpes" the STD, that applies to only two HSV1 and HSV2. Calling all of them "herpes" in the STD sense would be like calling a fully dressed Harley Davidson a "dirt bike" just because they're both motorcycles.

HHV-1, herpes simplex virus 1, is the viral strain that causes cold sores... roughly 50% of people have it.

HHV-2, herpes simplex virus 2, is the viral strain that causes genital herpes... roughly 12-13% of people have it.

HHV-3, Varicella-zoster, the underlying viral strain for Chicken Pox (and later, shingles) is a part of the "herpes simplex viruses"... it is not however, "herpes".

HHV-4, Epstein-Barr, "mono"... more than 90% of people are infected by this strain.

HHV-5, Cytomegalovirus, has been associated with ailments ranging from autism to epilepsy and impacts only about 1% of the population.

HHV-6, infects nearly 100% of people and commonly show as "roseola" in infancy.

HHV-7, not very well understood at this point but but presents primarily as skin issues such as psoriasis.

HHV-8, Kaposi sarcoma-associated herpesvirus, is the virus that causes Kaposi sarcoma and other lymphatic cancers.

The first three have a short replicative cycle and wide host range, the next four have a long replicative cycle and much narrower host range, typically only affecting children and immunocompromised individuals, and the last has a long replicative cycle and the most narrow host range of the common herpes viruses.

Posted: Aug 12, 2019 at 20:21 Quote
lol like the infinity gauntlet

Posted: Aug 18, 2019 at 11:57 Quote
Welp, I think I like my best friend?? kind of confused because iv been friends with this girl for years, and am not physicaly attracted to her, but something about being around her has been making me feel some sorta way. Was gonna talk to her about it before we both leave for school, but the night i was gonna do it she disclosed to me how she recently got sexualy assaulted by one of her "closest" guy friends. Im the only guy who knows about it and have been her shoulder to cry on for the past week or two. Shes become massively insecure about trusting alot of her other guy friends and only confides in me. I really feel her pain and struggles, andI know this is no time to put her under additional stress, but i cant help but feel like these feelings are eating me up. and if i get no closure or figure them out theyll keep festering.

Every time iv been actualy into a girl the past few years Iv had to supress my feelings and forget about em due to unfortunate circumstances...

I want to be there and support her and help her get through this because im the guy she trusts most, but its been leaving me feeling confused and frustrated about my feelings.

Posted: Aug 18, 2019 at 12:07 Quote
An honest discussion is rarely a bad thing... good call on not doing immediately after her telling you about her situation but there's no reason not to talk to her about your feelings in general. If you're both leaving for school it's not something you'll act on immediately but could be a good discussion to make sure you stay in touch and give you some time to think about it.

Posted: Aug 18, 2019 at 17:53 Quote
Good advice Leroy.

Posted: Aug 20, 2019 at 13:37 Quote
Woo. Get to have sex in an actual bed the next couple days! #dirtbaglife

Posted: Aug 20, 2019 at 17:59 Quote
badbadleroybrown wrote:
An honest discussion is rarely a bad thing... good call on not doing immediately after her telling you about her situation but there's no reason not to talk to her about your feelings in general. If you're both leaving for school it's not something you'll act on immediately but could be a good discussion to make sure you stay in touch and give you some time to think about it.

Thanks for the advice. I just need to man up and do it.

Posted: Aug 20, 2019 at 19:49 Quote
I don’t know - if she’s been assaulted, then you need to be honest that you’re doing it for you.

I’d honestly wait until she’s ok. She’s unlikely to be in a place to have a relationship if she’s as you say, so you’re better investing in your friendship, supporting her, and waiting until the time is right.

Posted: Aug 20, 2019 at 20:12 Quote
thunder-nuggets wrote:
All I can think about when my dong touches a public bathroom toilet lid is that I have aids. Wrap it

just sayin, before surfing, a friend of mine tried to take a shit at a real nasty public beach bathroom, the kind where no one flushes anymore and there is literal shit piled up centimeters below the toilet seat, and when he sat down, his dick went fully into the poop/water slurry. remembering that day still makes my skin crawl but he thankfully did not get an STD from that.

Posted: Aug 20, 2019 at 21:01 Quote
sosburn wrote:
thunder-nuggets wrote:
All I can think about when my dong touches a public bathroom toilet lid is that I have aids. Wrap it

just sayin, before surfing, a friend of mine tried to take a shit at a real nasty public beach bathroom, the kind where no one flushes anymore and there is literal shit piled up centimeters below the toilet seat, and when he sat down, his dick went fully into the poop/water slurry. remembering that day still makes my skin crawl but he thankfully did not get an STD from that.
Holy shit that's nasty, I would literally shit my pants before I'd f*ck with that mess...

Posted: Aug 20, 2019 at 21:08 Quote
badbadleroybrown wrote:
sosburn wrote:
thunder-nuggets wrote:

Holy shit that's nasty, I would literally shit my pants before I'd f*ck with that mess...
He should have pooped in the ocean.

Posted: Aug 20, 2019 at 22:38 Quote
sosburn wrote:
thunder-nuggets wrote:

That’s nasty

Your subscriptions
no posts

Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.012468
Mobile Version of Website