Girls Still Definitely Suck

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
Girls Still Definitely Suck
Posted: Aug 22, 2019 at 23:58 Quote
sosburn wrote:
i was an ass man but i think ive been converted to boobs.
Mine has both, really feeling like I hit the lottery here.

Posted: Aug 23, 2019 at 0:28 Quote
I've always been an ass man Anything bigger than my hand, boob related, is excessive.
Obviously beggars can't be choosers so I'll bury my face in whatever comes at hand.

Posted: Aug 23, 2019 at 7:27 Quote
fezznut wrote:
sosburn wrote:
i was an ass man but i think ive been converted to boobs.
Mine has both, really feeling like I hit the lottery here.
same. its nice to be able to have a choice on what to cop a feel on

Posted: Aug 27, 2019 at 0:47 Quote
> girl invites me into her bed
> wasn't sure if she was just being friendly
> had to wake up early
> didn't bang because I had to sleep

Posted: Aug 27, 2019 at 4:53 Quote
brodoyouevenbike wrote:
> girl invites me into her bed
> wasn't sure if she was just being friendly
> had to wake up early
> didn't bang because I had to sleep
I mean, couldn’t you do both; smash and get sleep?

Posted: Aug 27, 2019 at 15:24 Quote
Depends how long you smash for.

Posted: Aug 27, 2019 at 16:03 Quote
highkey i dont last long its sad.

Posted: Aug 27, 2019 at 16:27 Quote
That plus your avatar was a thought I didn't need in my head. At least it's beeroclock.

Posted: Aug 27, 2019 at 17:33 Quote
so i have a riding buddy in a small group, lately we dont all ride together much cause life but for a long time i would ride weekly with this one guy cause we live close and the schedules lined up. i started dating this girl in the beginning of the year but made a point to keep riding as much as possible, and yet the riding buddy starts bailing a lot, like night before he’ll text me at f*ckin 2am that hes not coming or something. So im starting to get annoyed (cause he also has borrowed my spare bike) and i ask him whats up, he tells me he started dating this girl and theyve been hanging out a lot but he assures me we’re going to start riding more. i figure it’s a lost cause, if theres a girl involved and its already like that, im not gonna see him for a while and thats fine cause i like riding alone, but the guy continues to hit me up weekly and make plans to ride, and im stoked, only until he texts me to bail the night before or like a couple hours before.

so after about 2 months of this (and im just annoyed af at this point), he FINALLY shows up to ride, and we ride and its fine, except he stops about every mile or so on the climb to text his girl, i just sit there cause i left my phone in the car. at the end of the ride though, this fool literally says to me “i missed this sosburn, you’ve changed since you started dating gf, i just fee like you never wanna ride anymore and all you do is hang with gf and go to school.”

i know this isnt entirely girls related but anyone ever dealt with something like this? i didnt even know what to say so i just said “i still ride weekends, i gotta go” and left.

Posted: Aug 27, 2019 at 17:38 Quote
Show him your Strava vs his Strava, and say you're welcome to come out whenever you pull your balls out of her purse.

Posted: Aug 27, 2019 at 18:23 Quote
Dude has his head up his ass.

Posted: Aug 28, 2019 at 4:44 Quote
So just had my first lab for the semester of school. Only takin one class through our community college to ease back into the swing of things. But ended up in the wrong lab, thought I was in yesterday’s but I guess I’m suppose to be in Thursday’s. Lot of cute girls in yesterday’s lab and I’m the only dude. May stay in this lab.

Posted: Aug 30, 2019 at 14:40 Quote
sosburn wrote:
so i have a riding buddy in a small group, lately we dont all ride together much cause life but for a long time i would ride weekly with this one guy cause we live close and the schedules lined up. i started dating this girl in the beginning of the year but made a point to keep riding as much as possible, and yet the riding buddy starts bailing a lot, like night before he’ll text me at f*ckin 2am that hes not coming or something. So im starting to get annoyed (cause he also has borrowed my spare bike) and i ask him whats up, he tells me he started dating this girl and theyve been hanging out a lot but he assures me we’re going to start riding more. i figure it’s a lost cause, if theres a girl involved and its already like that, im not gonna see him for a while and thats fine cause i like riding alone, but the guy continues to hit me up weekly and make plans to ride, and im stoked, only until he texts me to bail the night before or like a couple hours before.

so after about 2 months of this (and im just annoyed af at this point), he FINALLY shows up to ride, and we ride and its fine, except he stops about every mile or so on the climb to text his girl, i just sit there cause i left my phone in the car. at the end of the ride though, this fool literally says to me “i missed this sosburn, you’ve changed since you started dating gf, i just fee like you never wanna ride anymore and all you do is hang with gf and go to school.”

i know this isnt entirely girls related but anyone ever dealt with something like this? i didnt even know what to say so i just said “i still ride weekends, i gotta go” and left.

Could be way worse , you could end up making a post on about girls on pinkbike because a girl turned you down by telling you she was a lesbian at age 14 and boom its 12 years down the road and you got a baby on the way and eventually no time to ride at all

Posted: Sep 3, 2019 at 5:40 Quote
Hooked up with a girl that smelled like crayons and can't get the smell out of my bed, ffs

Your subscriptions
no posts

Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.016069
Mobile Version of Website