Girls Still Definitely Suck

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
Girls Still Definitely Suck
Posted: Sep 4, 2019 at 4:37 Quote
brodoyouevenbike wrote:
Hooked up with a girl that smelled like crayons and can't get the smell out of my bed, ffs
Is she perchance a preschool teacher and ate all the ones at her work to let the kids know who’s the biggest dick in the locker room?

Posted: Sep 4, 2019 at 9:12 Quote
marxthekittah wrote:
brodoyouevenbike wrote:
Hooked up with a girl that smelled like crayons and can't get the smell out of my bed, ffs
Is she perchance a preschool teacher and ate all the ones at her work to let the kids know who’s the biggest dick in the locker room?

or by chance a preschooler?

Posted: Sep 9, 2019 at 4:55 Quote
So the chick I’ve been banging told me the next time we meet up we can try anal. Friday the 20th cannot come fast enough.

Posted: Sep 9, 2019 at 5:10 Quote
marxthekittah wrote:
So the chick I’ve been banging told me the next time we meet up we can try anal. Friday the 20th cannot come fast enough.

Like a kid in a candy store

Posted: Sep 9, 2019 at 5:11 Quote
PIIHB(are we still doing this?)

Posted: Sep 9, 2019 at 5:25 Quote
marxthekittah wrote:
I bet she's excited too - must be hard to find a guy who doesn't mind her using a large strap-on Wink

Posted: Sep 9, 2019 at 6:01 Quote
OneBanana wrote:
marxthekittah wrote:
I bet she's excited too - must be hard to find a guy who doesn't mind her using a large strap-on Wink
That plus your avatar... gee whiz what a way to start the morning. Eek lol

Posted: Sep 9, 2019 at 10:10 Quote
Wale wrote:
marxthekittah wrote:

Like a kid in a candy store
I’m milking this for all it’s worth because who knows when I’ll get laid after this chick.

Posted: Sep 9, 2019 at 12:08 Quote
Crossing the Pacific on a raft made out of straws or what?

Posted: Sep 9, 2019 at 14:49 Quote
I was thinking something along the same lines.

Magura Smile

Posted: Sep 9, 2019 at 17:59 Quote
WTF is there across the pacific? I’d cross the Atlantic and go back to the motherland first.

Posted: Sep 9, 2019 at 20:36 Quote
I looked at the calendar, and thought to myself, WTF, this guy ain't gettin any for 10 friggin days.
Hence the comment when you insinuated, that there may be even longer to the next.

Magura Smile

Posted: Sep 10, 2019 at 7:21 Quote
There is an old saying; When the river runs red, use the dirt road.

Posted: Sep 10, 2019 at 7:55 Quote
Nonsmoker wrote:
Shit, I lost my virginity to a chick on her period. Didn’t stop me in the slightest.

Posted: Sep 13, 2019 at 22:09 Quote
Nonsmoker wrote:

Haha f*cking gold lol.

Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.036794
Mobile Version of Website