Girls Still Definitely Suck

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
Girls Still Definitely Suck
Posted: Sep 22, 2019 at 20:01 Quote
The real question out here is

WHY YOU TEXTING AND DRIVING SON

Now honestly that's a shitty weekend, and she could've let you know before actually making you drive across state, at least you could've faced the situation differently

O+
Posted: Sep 22, 2019 at 20:03 Quote
yeah for real if that happened to me i wouldve just left that first night even after driving all that way. she totally has the right to see other people and whatnot but at least tell you what’s going on if youre driving out there under the pretense of gettin some booty

Posted: Sep 22, 2019 at 20:14 Quote
Pinkbike turning into a Dr Phil show... Lol

Posted: Sep 22, 2019 at 22:51 Quote
Tripmo wrote:
Pinkbike turning into a Dr Phil show... Lol
lol

Posted: Sep 22, 2019 at 23:00 Quote
https://youtu.be/1qV_7XD51mM

Posted: Sep 23, 2019 at 2:49 Quote
Ah she sounds like a total dick. File her away and move onto to the next one if you feel so inclined. Hopefully you have a better weekend this week.

Posted: Sep 23, 2019 at 4:37 Quote
Jesp, I pulled over when texting her.
And ya, I should’ve left, but was having dinner with my brother, which is another reason I went down there. At least it’s good to know I’ll stick to my morals if push comes to shove. Doesn’t get me laid, but at least I made god happy.

O+
Posted: Sep 23, 2019 at 8:25 Quote
marxthekittah wrote:
but at least I made god happy.

Uhhhhhhhh

Posted: Sep 23, 2019 at 9:01 Quote
sosburn wrote:
marxthekittah wrote:
but at least I made god happy.

Uhhhhhhhh

photo

Posted: Sep 23, 2019 at 14:04 Quote
Yeah, have at him!

Posted: Oct 9, 2019 at 10:11 Quote
Let's say a friend of mine meets a girl on a night out and they hit it off, but due to circumstances he and the girl don't see eachother anymore that night, and no digits were exchanged.

Now let's also say my friend knows her first name only, and where she volunteers. And let's say he goes to the place where she volunteers, but even though she's not there he manages to get her last name from a coworker and then is able to find her on facebook.

He also knows where she studies, and he has considered trying to accidentally bump into her there.

How would my friend make this work without going into mega creep status?

Posted: Oct 9, 2019 at 17:26 Quote
brodoyouevenbike wrote:
Let's say a friend of mine meets a girl on a night out and they hit it off, but due to circumstances he and the girl don't see eachother anymore that night, and no digits were exchanged.

Now let's also say my friend knows her first name only, and where she volunteers. And let's say he goes to the place where she volunteers, but even though she's not there he manages to get her last name from a coworker and then is able to find her on facebook.

He also knows where she studies, and he has considered trying to accidentally bump into her there.

How would my friend make this work without going into mega creep status?

Just go to a place where you know she will be at, act surprised when you see her, chit chat with her and see where it takes you. If it doesn't work out from there, move on and don't think much about it. Dating is like a game, you win or lose. No harm done.

Posted: Oct 9, 2019 at 17:30 Quote
Jesus christ I pity you kids... that situation is basically how every dating situation went twenty five years ago and now it's "mega creep" status?

Bump into her, tell her you were in the area and knew she studied nearby so you wanted to see if wanted to grab a coffee or something... if she doesn't, don't keep at it but I don't think being interested after missing a first opportunity and taking steps to connect with her qualifies as creepy.

O+
Posted: Oct 9, 2019 at 21:02 Quote
badbadleroybrown wrote:
Jesus christ I pity you kids... that situation is basically how every dating situation went twenty five years ago and now it's "mega creep" status?.

my thoughts exactly. how tf is it creepy to add her on facebook or something? either you hit her up and things get reconnected, or shes not into it and you move on. fin.

Posted: Oct 10, 2019 at 0:05 Quote
sosburn wrote:
badbadleroybrown wrote:
Jesus christ I pity you kids... that situation is basically how every dating situation went twenty five years ago and now it's "mega creep" status?.

my thoughts exactly. how tf is it creepy to add her on facebook or something? either you hit her up and things get reconnected, or shes not into it and you move on. fin.

Oops I read wrongly. I thought they went for a date already, he just chit chatted with her one time. Lemme correct my reply.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.026047
Mobile Version of Website