Girls Still Definitely Suck

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
Girls Still Definitely Suck
Posted: Sep 13, 2019 at 22:11 Quote
marxthekittah wrote:
So the chick I’ve been banging told me the next time we meet up we can try anal. Friday the 20th cannot come fast enough.

Careful a mate of mine once had a chick shit on his dick, as in literally shitted on his dick. Knowing him he probably forgot the lube.

Posted: Sep 22, 2019 at 13:06 Quote
So had an....... interesting weekend. Went the exact opposite of how I thought it would.
So me and said girl met up when I got to town on Friday, right? About ten minutes into it, she starts talking about this Canadian that lives next to her who she’s gone on a couple dates with, and has sex with. Almost left right then and there to drive 6 hours back across the state. The rest of the weekend was just awkward as hell around her. Like when we have actually slept together(not sex, sleeping), she’s always slept naked. First night she wore clothes to bed. During the night, was still really bothered and almost just left at like 3:30 am. Then I would have left at like 7:30am, had she not women up and I had had not time to think about how to tell her why o wanted to leave. Stuck around, hung out all day, did some tattoo stuff. Fun stuff. This morning, she said the reason we didn’t have sex is because she was tired as shit on Friday.
So last night, driving back from the tattoo parlour, was talking to her a bit about if we were still going to have sex, etc. She said, ‘ya, still would bang, be friends’ and that jazz. Which I’m fine with just being friends, as that’s how we started out.
Fast forward to today, driving back across the state, texted her because I was honestly curious, if she said she was just tired or because she didn’t want me to get between what she and this Canadian dude may have. She said no, it was because she was honestly tired and all that. So I explained to her why o was so quiet and all that around her all weekend. She said she feels bad and that. I went on to explain to her that I’d rather be supportive as a friend to her if she’s trying to get into this relationship, as opposed to wanting to keep on banging (mainly because A) I’m not finishing anyways, so not gre at for me, and not going to finish knowing she’s banging other dudes. And B), can’t even really sleep with her knowing she’s trying to date this dude because that would crush me if that happened to me with a girl.)
She also just texted me saying ‘that means a lot, our friendship means a lot, etc’.
AND, on the drive home we brushed on why I thought I haven’t been able to finish. That was fun, let me tell you what:
So a good learning experience for me all in all, and back to probably not having sex/dating for a couple years.

Posted: Sep 22, 2019 at 17:10 Quote
Jesus bro, that sucks... like all around that just sounds like shitty weekend, and not the kind of shitty you were originally looking forward to.

Posted: Sep 22, 2019 at 19:00 Quote
badbadleroybrown wrote:
Jesus bro, that sucks... like all around that just sounds like shitty weekend, and not the kind of shitty you were originally looking forward to.
Haha, right? Got worse, IMO. So after her last text I texted back that until she wasn’t with that dude anymore in a dating or wanting to date capacity I couldn’t be having sex with her. Just too close to cheating for comfort for me. To which she replied ‘Thats Really awesome of you, Noah’ So she’s going to get plowed out by the Canadian dude on the regular I assume.

Posted: Sep 22, 2019 at 20:01 Quote
The real question out here is

WHY YOU TEXTING AND DRIVING SON

Now honestly that's a shitty weekend, and she could've let you know before actually making you drive across state, at least you could've faced the situation differently

Posted: Sep 22, 2019 at 20:03 Quote
yeah for real if that happened to me i wouldve just left that first night even after driving all that way. she totally has the right to see other people and whatnot but at least tell you what’s going on if youre driving out there under the pretense of gettin some booty

Posted: Sep 22, 2019 at 20:14 Quote
Pinkbike turning into a Dr Phil show... Lol

Posted: Sep 22, 2019 at 22:51 Quote
Tripmo wrote:
Pinkbike turning into a Dr Phil show... Lol
lol

Posted: Sep 22, 2019 at 23:00 Quote
https://youtu.be/1qV_7XD51mM

Posted: Sep 23, 2019 at 2:49 Quote
Ah she sounds like a total dick. File her away and move onto to the next one if you feel so inclined. Hopefully you have a better weekend this week.

Posted: Sep 23, 2019 at 4:37 Quote
Jesp, I pulled over when texting her.
And ya, I should’ve left, but was having dinner with my brother, which is another reason I went down there. At least it’s good to know I’ll stick to my morals if push comes to shove. Doesn’t get me laid, but at least I made god happy.

Posted: Sep 23, 2019 at 8:25 Quote
marxthekittah wrote:
but at least I made god happy.

Uhhhhhhhh

Posted: Sep 23, 2019 at 9:01 Quote
sosburn wrote:
marxthekittah wrote:
but at least I made god happy.

Uhhhhhhhh

Posted: Sep 23, 2019 at 14:04 Quote
Yeah, have at him!

Posted: Oct 9, 2019 at 4:13 Quote
very good advices, thank you. Guys, sorry for the offtopic, but I don’t know where to write this message, I did not find a suitable topic, so I will write here. I hope for your understanding. I work with one dating site, or rather a site that reviews other dating sites, with this https://hookupmasters.com/adult-dating-sites/easysex-review/ and they need to set up targeted advertising on various social networks, especially on Instagram and Facebook, which is a very important component of the overall marketing strategy. Could you help us with this?

Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.012974
Mobile Version of Website