Girls Still Definitely Suck

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
Girls Still Definitely Suck
Posted: Oct 10, 2019 at 0:05 Quote
badbadleroybrown wrote:
Jesus christ I pity you kids... that situation is basically how every dating situation went twenty five years ago and now it's "mega creep" status?

Bump into her, tell her you were in the area and knew she studied nearby so you wanted to see if wanted to grab a coffee or something... if she doesn't, don't keep at it but I don't think being interested after missing a first opportunity and taking steps to connect with her qualifies as creepy.

Oops I read wrongly. I thought they went for a date already, he just chit chatted with her one time. Lemme correct my reply.

Posted: Oct 10, 2019 at 0:08 Quote
badbadleroybrown wrote:
Jesus christ I pity you kids... that situation is basically how every dating situation went twenty five years ago and now it's "mega creep" status?

Bump into her, tell her you were in the area and knew she studied nearby so you wanted to see if wanted to grab a coffee or something... if she doesn't, don't keep at it but I don't think being interested after missing a first opportunity and taking steps to connect with her qualifies as creepy.

PS: I ain't a kid. I wish I was still a kid Smile

Posted: Oct 10, 2019 at 0:27 Quote
Technically it was a speed date, but so badly organized that no one had anyone's info. I kinda feel showing up to her uni is less creepy than adding on facebook, but younger people tend to disagree, and she's young, so we'll see.

Posted: Oct 10, 2019 at 0:32 Quote
brodoyouevenbike wrote:
Technically it was a speed date, but so badly organized that no one had anyone's info. I kinda feel showing up to her uni is less creepy than adding on facebook, but younger people tend to disagree, and she's young, so we'll see.
Just swipe right on tinder until you find her

Posted: Oct 10, 2019 at 0:50 Quote
I uninstalled it because it's too easy/lazy and you end up hooking up with 6-7s, aiming for 9s these days.

Posted: Oct 10, 2019 at 2:16 Quote
brodoyouevenbike wrote:
"...you end up hooking up with 6-7s, aiming for 9s these days."

This summarizes Tinder so well. I will definitely use this quote

Posted: Oct 10, 2019 at 5:48 Quote
brodoyouevenbike wrote:
I uninstalled it because it's too easy/lazy and you end up hooking up with 6-7s, aiming for 9s these days.
When at best you are a 4!!!

Posted: Oct 13, 2019 at 5:07 Quote
So update on my situation. The girl that I slept with, and didn’t tell me about the dude she was seeing/interested in dating, yada yada, she and I got back to talking/being friends, all that. But on Tuesday of this last week, she asked me if, and I quote “Do you think I’m wasting my time with Connor?” We talked about it, and the next day was talking to a friend about that situation, and he got pretty irate. He said she was being immature and disrespectful to me, and I was being disrespectful to myself for letting it happen. I didn’t agree at the time, but realized he was right on Friday. I told him as much when I saw him on Friday, and also told him that I was running a litmus test on her but not initiating a conversation with her because I had also realized that I was the one always initiating conversations and they always were about her, and wanted to se if she’s initiate a conversation with me that wasn’t about her. She never asked how school was going for me, how my mom is doing (found out my mom has stage 2 stomach cancer), and so on. So yesterday, as I’m studying away for my midterm for school, she messaged me on Instagram. I got two messages, so naturally I saw the last one first, which was asking if ‘I was ok, didn’t send her a lot of memes yesterday.’ So I open the messages, and see the first message is saying ‘I have some gossip’. I tell her that I’ve been pensive and studying a lot for school, both of which are true, and ask her what’s up. She responded that one of her roommates told her drunkenly last night that her brother, their other roommate, ‘fell hard and fast for XXXXX, and really likes her’, and XXXXX doesn’t know what to do because of the other dude she is with (the one she neglected to tell me about before I drove across the state to stick it in her pooper). I went off on her, and told her ‘don’t drag me into this, it’s disrespectful and immature of you to ask me this stuff after all this stuff you put me through, knowing how I felt about you. Makes me not want to be friends with you. Hopefully one day we can reconnect when you grow up, if you need someone in an emergency, I’m there for you, but till then, goodbye.’ She says ‘ok’ and ‘very sorry’ back.

What I did next maybe was a bit much, but I then texted her that the real reason o didn’t send any messages to her yesterday wasn’t because I was too busy with school, but because I wanted to see if she would initiate a conversation with me that wasn’t about her.

Don’t expect us to ever be friends again. And also interesting enough, one of our old coworkers who now lives on the west coast messaged me at 4:00am his time and said ‘Poor Noah’. I responded with ‘What do you mean, but I may suspect it may have to do with this.

Posted: Oct 13, 2019 at 8:05 Quote
shes just sounds like an immature college girl man. that blows.

I went on a good first date last night with a sophomore, which is usually way younger than I go for, but she goes to a good college and seems fairly mature and motivated. She has a ton of cool hobbies too. hoping to see her again soon. she already said she wants to cuddle LOL.

Posted: Oct 13, 2019 at 8:25 Quote
dhmtbr777 wrote:
shes just sounds like an immature college girl man. that blows.

I went on a good first date last night with a sophomore, which is usually way younger than I go for, but she goes to a good college and seems fairly mature and motivated. She has a ton of cool hobbies too. hoping to see her again soon. she already said she wants to cuddle LOL.
I know man. I mean, I thought we’d remain friends. But like really, you didn’t think this through before asking me this stuff? Like scientifically, her and my brain are about the same amount developed. We almost to the day 4 years apart. But there is something to be said for life experience. Like does it matter my opinion who you’re sleeping with tonight? No. Then why ask me? And she seemed so much more mature than this. Like I’m glad she wanted to keep me in the loop and values my opinion, but you don’t get to have your cake and eat it too.

I thought it funny that she also said ‘you’ll always have a special place in my heart’. No I won’t. I was the third different dude you slept with so far this year, the second new one, and by the looks of it, you’ll have at least another two new notches in your belt by the end of the year. I was just a warm dildo for you to get off with for a month.

And man, how did she bring up cuddling? Like let’s cuddle all night? Or I’d love to ‘cuddle’ with you (wink wink, cue Marvin Gaye)?

Posted: Oct 13, 2019 at 12:08 Quote
Bruv f*ck that bitch

How's your mum doing?

Posted: Oct 13, 2019 at 13:50 Quote
jespinal wrote:
Bruv f*ck that bitch

How's your mum doing?
She’s doing good. Was one large mass on her stomach, which was removed two (?) months ago, bit more I think. Now she’s on some pill for five years that won’t allow tumors to regrow. I don’t know. I’m not an oncologist. Good thing there is the $150k/year cost of the pills is covered. The $32k cost of the surgery on the other had insurance is being a f*ck about and saying ‘we won’t cover that because Y hospital isn’t in our places that we cover. But if y’all went to X hospital, it would have been. Funny thing is that because she went to Y hospital, she was able to get the surgery done THAT DAY. Because they ironically thought it was on her ovary, she had a gynecologist surgeon. And when that surgeon saw the tumor was on her stomach, literally went next door and grabbed another surgeon and had him do the surgery. And if she went to X hospital, they would have had to stitch her back up, send her on her merry way and have her come back. Like f*ck off American insurance system. Not like I’m woke up one day and was like, “ Hey, you know what sounds great? Getting cancer.”

Posted: Oct 14, 2019 at 2:26 Quote
Bruv as long as her health is ok nothing else matters

Posted: Oct 27, 2019 at 6:09 Quote
So went on a date with a girl from hinge on Friday. Messaged her yesterday saying I had a good time and I'd like to see here again, she messaged back that she would too. So need to come up with a good second date idea.

Posted: Oct 27, 2019 at 6:44 Quote
lunch and a hike woooo. I love hinge BTW. way better than tinder imo

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.021787
Mobile Version of Website