| Next Page
Posted: Oct 13, 2019 at 12:08 Quote
Bruv f*ck that bitch

How's your mum doing?

Posted: Oct 13, 2019 at 13:50 Quote
jespinal wrote:
Bruv f*ck that bitch

How's your mum doing?
She’s doing good. Was one large mass on her stomach, which was removed two (?) months ago, bit more I think. Now she’s on some pill for five years that won’t allow tumors to regrow. I don’t know. I’m not an oncologist. Good thing there is the $150k/year cost of the pills is covered. The $32k cost of the surgery on the other had insurance is being a f*ck about and saying ‘we won’t cover that because Y hospital isn’t in our places that we cover. But if y’all went to X hospital, it would have been. Funny thing is that because she went to Y hospital, she was able to get the surgery done THAT DAY. Because they ironically thought it was on her ovary, she had a gynecologist surgeon. And when that surgeon saw the tumor was on her stomach, literally went next door and grabbed another surgeon and had him do the surgery. And if she went to X hospital, they would have had to stitch her back up, send her on her merry way and have her come back. Like f*ck off American insurance system. Not like I’m woke up one day and was like, “ Hey, you know what sounds great? Getting cancer.”

Posted: Oct 14, 2019 at 2:26 Quote
Bruv as long as her health is ok nothing else matters

Posted: Oct 27, 2019 at 6:09 Quote
So went on a date with a girl from hinge on Friday. Messaged her yesterday saying I had a good time and I'd like to see here again, she messaged back that she would too. So need to come up with a good second date idea.

Posted: Oct 27, 2019 at 6:44 Quote
lunch and a hike woooo. I love hinge BTW. way better than tinder imo

Posted: Oct 27, 2019 at 7:32 Quote
dhmtbr777 wrote:
lunch and a hike woooo. I love hinge BTW. way better than tinder imo
I’m coming to like it better too. This chick is really cool too. Not to be mistaken with her being overly interested in me. Has her masters degree, hard working, works for a conservation alliance, funny, smart, etc.

| Next Page

Your subscriptions
no posts

Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.011289
Mobile Version of Website