Girls Still Definitely Suck
Posted: Nov 19, 2019 at 13:06 Quote
Mr-Magura wrote:
Wale wrote:
bobj wrote:

Might be fun, but probably not the best long term option

You telling me I can't cook?

Sorry Wale, you got it all wrong.
You're supposed to eat her, not cook her.

Magura Smile

But I like them cooked

Posted: Nov 19, 2019 at 13:22 Quote
Wale wrote:
Mr-Magura wrote:
Wale wrote:

You telling me I can't cook?

Magura Smile

But I like them cooked

Most of them are anyway, so that makes for a bigger selection.

Magura Smile

Posted: Nov 19, 2019 at 19:35 Quote
When you say have her for dinner, do you mean cook her?

Posted: Nov 20, 2019 at 6:38 Quote
Mr-Magura wrote:
Wale wrote:
Mr-Magura wrote:

Magura Smile

But I like them cooked

Magura Smile

I like the rear raw though

Posted: Nov 20, 2019 at 7:01 Quote
Wale wrote:
Mr-Magura wrote:
Wale wrote:

But I like them cooked

Magura Smile

I like the rear raw though

In my experience, often they're medium rare.
Cooked, but still pink inside.

Magura Smile

Posted: Nov 21, 2019 at 4:24 Quote
Ok, rollercoaster.

On the weekend I was given an ultimatum because I refused to force my mother to pay for her Cirque du Soleil ticket. Go to Cirque, or stay with her. I drove her ass home. Ain't nobody got time for that.

Then on Monday she found out I got a little cozy while camping with a friend of mine, so on Tuesday evening she began to announce, and I do mean announce, to her 50,000+ followers on instagram about how she's now single and when asked why she started spewing on about bullshit like how she should be shaming me, about how she should've chosen a better man, etc. etc. It was actually quite comical. My favourite part was when she explained that what she looks for in a man is for him to have a strong relationship with his family. Oh hey, irony. Long time no chat.

Anyway, reverse a few hours to Tuesday morning... I clearly didn't mess up Monday night because my friend wanted to go out to breakfast with me at a '50s diner. So that was cool.

And I obviously didn't mess that up either because on Wednesday when I saw her she had me help her order lingerie, requesting my opinion on what would look best.

So we'll see if anything happens out of that. If not, no stress. But I'll admit, I'm kind of into her.

Posted: Nov 21, 2019 at 13:56 Quote
Couldn't follow anything you just wrote, but seems like it's under control. Hell yeah, brother.

Posted: Nov 21, 2019 at 17:00 Quote
brodoyouevenbike wrote:
Couldn't follow anything you just wrote, but seems like it's under control. Hell yeah, brother.
Perhaps I could clarify.

My girlfriend wanted me to demand that my mother pay for her ticket to the circus, much like she’s done in the past with, as an example, airfare tickets and hotel costs to foreign lands, wanting vacations paid for. I am in flight school right now which is costing me an enormous amount of money and she knew this, therefore I cannot fund her expenses, nor do I feel it fair to demand my mother to fund them either. The invitation was extended, but the costs were not covered. I believe this to be fair.

She disagreed, as per usual, but this time it became an ultimatum: force my mother to pay, or she leaves me. Rather than even begin the conversation with my mother, I drove her home for the last time. That was the end of that relationship.

A couple days later, I wound up camping with a female classmate of mine who, I’ll admit, I’ve been interested in for a while now. I never acted on any of those feelings though because I was in a relationship and I am not the type to dabble behind one’s back. I would like to think of myself as a man of integrity. Cheating is not what I do. But since I was now single, I figured there’d be no harm in it. We made a shelter and a fire and had a good night together. After waking up, we went to breakfast together.

Later that evening, the ex girlfriend found out, and knowing her she most likely jumped to the conclusion that I’d been with this other girl for a long time - most likely a result of the short time frame. She then began to spout off about me all over her social media, trying to make me look bad and talking about “shaming” me. She’s immature like that.

Either way, no worry. My life is moving on. I’m trying to make the best of it.

O+
Posted: Nov 21, 2019 at 17:03 Quote
trozei wrote:
brodoyouevenbike wrote:
Perhaps I could clarify.

My girlfriend wanted me to demand that my mother pay for her ticket to the circus, much like she’s done in the past with, as an example, airfare tickets and hotel costs to foreign lands, wanting vacations paid for. I am in flight school right now which is costing me an enormous amount of money and she knew this, therefore I cannot fund her expenses, nor do I feel it fair to demand my mother to fund them either. The invitation was extended, but the costs were not covered. I believe this to be fair.

She disagreed, as per usual, but this time it became an ultimatum: force my mother to pay, or she leaves me. Rather than even begin the conversation with my mother, I drove her home for the last time. That was the end of that relationship.

A couple days later, I wound up camping with a female classmate of mine who, I’ll admit, I’ve been interested in for a while now. I never acted on any of those feelings though because I was in a relationship and I am not the type to dabble behind one’s back. I would like to think of myself as a man of integrity. Cheating is not what I do. But since I was now single, I figured there’d be no harm in it. We made a shelter and a fire and had a good night together. After waking up, we went to breakfast together.

Later that evening, the ex girlfriend found out, and knowing her she most likely jumped to the conclusion that I’d been with this other girl for a long time - most likely a result of the short time frame. She then began to spout off about me all over her social media, trying to make me look bad and talking about “shaming” me. She’s immature like that.

some peoples on way to live it to mooch off of other people and make drama

Posted: Nov 22, 2019 at 0:32 Quote
trozei wrote:
brodoyouevenbike wrote:
Perhaps I could clarify.

Sounds like you made the right move. I hope the new relationship bares fruit.
I had a crazy ex girlfriend who I left for another girl, like you I'd been thinking about this other girl but being a good boy never did anything about it, until one night. Following day I finished with crazy girl and started dating the new one.
That was 19 years ago, we got married 6 years later and now have a bonkers 4 year old.

Posted: Jan 29, 2020 at 2:27 Quote
modulton wrote:
It`s not true!

Posted: Jan 30, 2020 at 18:47 Quote
Few weeks ago started talking to a girl, got a good morning text this morning and now she seemed to have blocked me on all fronts without me saying anything ????‍♂️

Posted: Jan 31, 2020 at 4:32 Quote
ajax-ripper wrote:
Few weeks ago started talking to a girl, got a good morning text this morning and now she seemed to have blocked me on all fronts without me saying anything ????‍♂️
Classic

Posted: Feb 4, 2020 at 22:45 Quote
ajax-ripper wrote:

Standard 21st century girl behaviours.

A chick I've known for 10 years recently blocked me on Instagram because I sent her this badass video link from Larb Vomit. Guess she hates skating and bad classic 80's horror slasher flicks?! I have no time for women who do not appreciate either of those things.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.021362
Mobile Version of Website