Girls Still Definitely Suck

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
Girls Still Definitely Suck
Author Message
Posted: Feb 4, 2020 at 23:55 Quote
Even if she doesn't appreciate blocking is just so extra lol

Bitch has some growing up to do

Posted: Feb 5, 2020 at 0:15 Quote
jespinal wrote:
Even if she doesn't appreciate blocking is just so extra lol

Bitch has some growing up to do

She could've at least said "f*ck off with that weird shit" or whatever. She hasn't blocked me on FB and I'm giving seriously thought of forwarding her the same link again for extra trolling. She lives on the other side of the world anyway.

Posted: Feb 26, 2020 at 5:10 Quote
Don't stick your dick in crazy my dudes

So my exgf with whom I broke up a year ago and just a few months ago I started grtting back on my feet. Invited herself and a coworker to my birthday and said is coming to visit from slovenia

I was okay-ish with that, I got into some troubles last friday and I am in a sketchy situation (nothing illegal but it's just been a few rough days) and she knew about that.

Well today out of the blue she texted me a pic of how she scratched the back of a dude she had just f*cked.

Naturally I got pissed off, I'm at work, rough days yadda yadda....
And a few hours ago she started texting me again as if I was at fault

And I quote "if I can't talk about this with you Idk what to talk about"
"You shouldn't talk to me like that it is rude"
"Now is your loss because I won't come to visit you"
"So I guess this is where we put things to an end"

InsertWAT.jpg

Posted: Feb 26, 2020 at 5:57 Quote
So, the other day I was on a trail (Dr. Ruth - seriously). There is a bench that I call "pot smokers bench" because that is, in general, who is sitting on it.

Some dude is making out with this girl. She has long dark hair and they are tonsil deep in tongue action (this I am seeing as I go up a slight climb with a right-hand bank at the bench). I notice that she has his penis in her hand...and think "Wow, she is adventurous". Then I notice that he has HER penis in his hand as well.........damnit. Ruined.

Posted: Feb 26, 2020 at 6:11 Quote
RoadStain wrote:
So, the other day I was on a trail (Dr. Ruth - seriously). There is a bench that I call "pot smokers bench" because that is, in general, who is sitting on it.

Some dude is making out with this girl. She has long dark hair and they are tonsil deep in tongue action (this I am seeing as I go up a slight climb with a right-hand bank at the bench). I notice that she has his penis in her hand...and think "Wow, she is adventurous". Then I notice that he has HER penis in his hand as well.........damnit. Ruined.
Oh, that bench? Well, not surprised.

Posted: Feb 26, 2020 at 15:04 Quote
But whose was bigger?

Posted: Feb 26, 2020 at 15:21 Quote
ajax-ripper wrote:
But whose was bigger?

quote "colt 45" time stamp - 2:50

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bZvLBVczq-M

give it a listen, skip to 2:50

Posted: Feb 26, 2020 at 17:44 Quote
traqs wrote:
ajax-ripper wrote:
But whose was bigger?

give it a listen, skip to 2:50

How have I never heard that?????

Posted: Feb 28, 2020 at 13:31 Quote
Had the most niche pick up line actually work the other day.

I just converted a van into a camper and was talking about it to some guys. Then this qt3.141592 joined the convo and said she'd love to do vanlife. so I said "I'm looking for a reason to make the bed bigger if you're interested". 10/10 got digits and a climbing date for this weekend.

Posted: Feb 28, 2020 at 13:34 Quote
brodoyouevenbike wrote:
Had the most niche pick up line actually work the other day.

I just converted a van into a camper and was talking about it to some guys. Then this qt3.141592 joined the convo and said she'd love to do vanlife. so I said "I'm looking for a reason to make the bed bigger if you're interested". 10/10 got digits and a climbing date for this weekend.

The your bed looks comfier than mine also works

Posted: Feb 28, 2020 at 16:33 Quote
If like many of the women near here, she's going to send you up the rock face go back to your van steal everything of value and burn it. With luck you'll have a decent view from the top of the climb.

Posted: Feb 28, 2020 at 19:00 Quote
RoadStain wrote:
If like many of the women near here, she's going to send you up the rock face go back to your van steal everything of value and burn it. With luck you'll have a decent view from the top of the climb.

Who hurt you

Posted: Feb 29, 2020 at 1:26 Quote
RoadStain wrote:
If like many of the women near here, she's going to send you up the rock face go back to your van steal everything of value and burn it. With luck you'll have a decent view from the top of the climb.

I feel like it's story time


 
Your subscriptions
no posts

Copyright © 2000 - 2020. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.009645
Mobile Version of Website