Girls Still Definitely Suck

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
Girls Still Definitely Suck
Posted: May 25, 2020 at 8:02 Quote
deli-hustler wrote:
RoadStain wrote:
Sure, sure.....but didn't your ex say " baaaaaaaaaaaaaa"
And that comes from Florida Man!!! lol lol lol

I prefer armadillo's, they have "protection", but, the high pitched shrill squeeling kinda alerts the locals....

Posted: Jul 3, 2020 at 22:35 Quote
I just want to chime in with an update and say that I’m so f*cking glad I left the last girl because wow this new girl that I’ve been seeing since the start of December has been absolutely perfect in every way. I knew from the first date that I was going to slap a ring on her finger one day. I can’t get enough of her.

That is all. Thank you for joining my Ted talk.

Posted: Jul 3, 2020 at 23:10 Quote
**“Absolutely perfect”

**also has unicorn as an avatar

**believes in fairy tales

Posted: Jul 4, 2020 at 6:47 Quote
Update of my own:
Yesterday, little after Noon, girl I was last with texted me. She was all mad because I had told some mutual friends/co-workers that we had slept together, and “all I had done was not be interested in you” (so I guess I raped her, then?). That in itself isn’t a huge issue, as she live across the state full time now for school and work, so I don’t ever really have to see her, or her bi-monthly fling.
I texted back, and took full responsibility. I also apologized and wished her well in life. Really wanted to be petty to her, but that would just be uncouth.

Posted: Jul 4, 2020 at 15:33 Quote
Class move, Marx. There's lots of fish in the sea. No sense getting upset over women.

Posted: Jul 4, 2020 at 18:02 Quote
Nonsmoker wrote:
Class move, Marx. There's lots of fish in the sea. No sense getting upset over women.
Thanks, man. It was just weird. Absolutely no contact between us since the winter solstice. So why now? But it's water under the bridge. Made me realize that I am truly over her. Had no real visceral reaction to her texting me. And made me realize that I dodged a bullet by not getting more involved with her.

Posted: Jul 12, 2020 at 3:52 Quote
trozei wrote:
I just want to chime in with an update and say that I’m so f*cking glad I left the last girl because wow this new girl that I’ve been seeing since the start of December has been absolutely perfect in every way. I knew from the first date that I was going to slap a ring on her finger one day. I can’t get enough of her.

That is all. Thank you for joining my Ted talk.

Ayyyyy, nice to see you still kicking around the forums dude!

Update from me:

A few might recall that a couple months ago, girl told me she wasnt interested.
I was emotionally shot there for a bit.

But now, i think i'm finally over her.

Like you boys said, plenty more fish in the sea, just havent got one on my hook yet Frown

Posted: Jul 12, 2020 at 12:32 Quote
Your soul mate is out there.

Posted: Jul 12, 2020 at 15:34 Quote
I've been hanging out a lot more with my childhood crush lately because we share our inner circle of friends

And the first days I though she kinda was into me because of how she behaved, we went out for dinner, going for beers together, etc.
Maybe she is maybe she isn't idk how to find out and I'm not ready to shoot myself in the foot a fourth time.

Anyway I resorted to meaningless tinder matches in the mean time as I feel she ignited the spark that I thought had been long extinguished.

I think it'd be cool if she was into me just to make my 16yo self proud

Posted: Jul 20, 2020 at 2:56 Quote
On meaningless tinder matches, I recently started seeing this girl, not a 10 in looks and personality is alright I'd say, but oh my is she a freak in bed.

And I mean a FREAK I didn't know you brought buttplugs into sex the first time you spend the night with someone, what has she in store for the second one?

I doubt this trascends into anything more than casual sex, I hope it stays this way

Posted: Jul 20, 2020 at 5:39 Quote
Did the butt plugs hurt you?

Posted: Jul 20, 2020 at 5:48 Quote
I took a bit of workaround and spit but we made it work

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.020966
Mobile Version of Website