Girls Still Definitely Suck

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
Girls Still Definitely Suck
Posted: Sep 24, 2020 at 23:06 Quote
On break up hit up that bike with some AXS and EEwings.

Posted: Sep 25, 2020 at 0:47 Quote
MUTENAYE wrote:
Once you find a woman after three months you’ll pray you didn’t

Shit ain’t worth it bruh. A good chick is as easy to find as a unicorn.

Spinning plates is great, the less effort you put into them the more they're into you. But I have this thing where my interest is proportional to the effort I put in, so having a bunch of shallow relationships is also nothing to be proud of. It's hard to understand women and still like them.

Posted: Sep 25, 2020 at 2:07 Quote
brodoyouevenbike wrote:
It's hard to understand women and still like them.
Women understand women, and broads can't stand each other... tells you all you need to know.

Posted: Sep 25, 2020 at 5:40 Quote
Rattsl wrote:
Reaperactual wrote:
Rattsl wrote:
Joined just in time. Sup guys.

Sup Dude. Joined just in time???

As in joined for the shit show that was going on earlier.

yeah....gotta subscribe here muhself.... that was an interesting read...hahaha....sit back, grab popcorn...let the shitshow unfold....

badbadleroybrown wrote:
brodoyouevenbike wrote:
It's hard to understand women and still like them.
Women understand women, and broads can't stand each other... tells you all you need to know.

nail on the head BBLB !!! I tell my wife "maaaan.....bitches be crazy...."

MUTENAYE wrote:
I like that she’s so sketchy

rosemarywheel...quirky chick...dig that....ain't skerd... f*ck...ride on RMW...!

Posted: Sep 25, 2020 at 6:14 Quote
Sketchy chicks give me wood. They can ride my bike anytime!

Posted: Sep 25, 2020 at 6:16 Quote
Reaperactual wrote:
Sketchy chicks give me wood. They can ride my bike anytime!

Pimp tup Beer

Posted: Sep 25, 2020 at 16:33 Quote
Rattsl wrote:

Who's the lass in your profile photo?

Posted: Sep 25, 2020 at 16:37 Quote
WoodenBanana wrote:
Women suck, currently divorcing my cheating ex wife. First thing I did after moving out, swing by my local bike shop and place an order for a new full squish bike. Least the bike will give me less issues then she did.

New bike = maximum radness. Take her to the cleaners and leave her as nothing more than a broke ass divorcee.

Posted: Sep 25, 2020 at 18:09 Quote
@adm750:

Quote: rosemarywheel...quirky chick...dig that....ain't skerd... f*ck...ride on RMW...!

Thank you? I think. I like quirky.

O+
Posted: Sep 25, 2020 at 19:05 Quote
streetkvnt-kvlt wrote:
WoodenBanana wrote:
Women suck, currently divorcing my cheating ex wife. First thing I did after moving out, swing by my local bike shop and place an order for a new full squish bike. Least the bike will give me less issues then she did.

New bike = maximum radness. Take her to the cleaners and leave her as nothing more than a broke ass divorcee.

She took the house, which is fine with me since she has the kids majority of the time (I get every other weekend). Also I'm not paying child support or alimony to her, leaves me money for bikes and gear.

Posted: Sep 25, 2020 at 19:41 Quote
streetkvnt-kvlt wrote:
Rattsl wrote:

Who's the lass in your profile photo?

I've been a member here since 08 or 09..... so this was back when everyone had a scene chick as profile pics.

Posted: Sep 26, 2020 at 0:14 Quote
WoodenBanana wrote:
streetkvnt-kvlt wrote:
WoodenBanana wrote:

Also I'm not paying child support or alimony to her

How did you get that deal? I guess the house is still a pretty big one. Man, I'm lucky asf to have read certain books before getting married, was already close to that big ass mistake.

Posted: Sep 26, 2020 at 3:44 Quote
brodoyouevenbike wrote:
MUTENAYE wrote:
Once you find a woman after three months you’ll pray you didn’t

Shit ain’t worth it bruh. A good chick is as easy to find as a unicorn.

Spinning plates is great, the less effort you put into them the more they're into you. But I have this thing where my interest is proportional to the effort I put in, so having a bunch of shallow relationships is also nothing to be proud of. It's hard to understand women and still like them.

People changed for the worse once all the tech came out. I constantly see couples hanging out on cell phones.
Sad really.

On a side note my wife is pretty cool now. She will even come out and trail ride with me now.
Took 10 years to break her in though!

Posted: Sep 26, 2020 at 4:47 Quote
brodoyouevenbike wrote:
WoodenBanana wrote:
streetkvnt-kvlt wrote:

How did you get that deal? I guess the house is still a pretty big one. Man, I'm lucky asf to have read certain books before getting married, was already close to that big ass mistake.
Always get a pre nup. If she doesn’t want one, it ain’t true love.

O+
Posted: Sep 26, 2020 at 10:56 Quote
brodoyouevenbike wrote:
WoodenBanana wrote:
streetkvnt-kvlt wrote:

I still wonder how myself. She's the one who f*cked up our marriage and other people. I guess she didn't want to financially burden me, child support for three kids would be outrageous.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.016006
Mobile Version of Website