Girls Still Definitely Suck

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
Girls Still Definitely Suck
Posted: Oct 29, 2020 at 12:56 Quote
sherbet wrote:
The bears you're attracting aren't necessarily furry my dude.
Wouldn't I be the bear here? Or would I be an otter?

Posted: Oct 29, 2020 at 18:04 Quote
Also. Foh with that bish.

Tell her it's your dog. Not your lover.

Posted: Oct 29, 2020 at 18:05 Quote
marxthekittah wrote:
sherbet wrote:
The bears you're attracting aren't necessarily furry my dude.
Wouldn't I be the bear here? Or would I be an otter?
the otter position is being filled by some random english man who I haven't seen shitposting in a minute

Posted: Oct 30, 2020 at 1:09 Quote
Since 'Y'all furries' the only sentence that made sense is 'Tell her it's your dog. Not your lover'. American/Canadian lingo and some random spanish man pretending to know what which the otter is in a minute?

Posted: Oct 30, 2020 at 1:13 Quote
Buy her a horse & film it

Posted: Oct 30, 2020 at 1:15 Quote
Leave a mokka on her kitchen floor.

Posted: Oct 30, 2020 at 4:18 Quote
mountainbiker929 wrote:
My girlfriend and I where having a pretty serious conversation this afternoon about our needs and wants in our relationship........(dog comparo)............What does this mean?

ok mountainbiker929......let's circle back for a minute....

you've had two pages of dog puns, slang, horses, bears, sh*ting on the hardwood, and somehow....like straight outa nowhere.....an otter worked it's way into the conversation....

have you gleaned anything from the support we've given (.....if you can even call that "support" Facepalm ) ????

hopefully you've read all of this to her and she realizes what total asshats we are, and how ridiculous that comparo was, and it got you laid....

inquiring minds want to know tup

(you gotta admit....I don't care who you are, f**king otters are just plain cute... just can't dispute that....)

Posted: Oct 30, 2020 at 4:55 Quote
Do we even ride bikes brahs

Posted: Oct 30, 2020 at 5:22 Quote
If you need serious help op a relationship councillor is the place to go. For some light hearted banter and seeing the funny side your in the right place.

P.S. Otters are cute, floating on their backs flicking a pebble around with their little fins, ahhh! Fab

Posted: Oct 30, 2020 at 5:28 Quote
Trixstar wrote:

Yeah Brother, on the weekends. Beer

Posted: Oct 30, 2020 at 5:55 Quote
Otters are more dangerous than Lions as can penetrate bone more accurately and punch via their jaws

Posted: Oct 30, 2020 at 5:55 Quote
Imagine an epileptic otter on ya boooone

Posted: Oct 30, 2020 at 5:56 Quote
Reaperactual wrote:
Trixstar wrote:

Yeah Brother, on the weekends. Beer
Aha!

I gotta whole month worth of WEs to catch up on the biking front as been too kaned up on puff

Posted: Oct 30, 2020 at 6:04 Quote
Lol, Why not ride kaned, nothing worse than falling off while you're straight. Safer than a BJ from an otter?

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.017505
Mobile Version of Website