Girls Still Definitely Suck

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
Girls Still Definitely Suck
Posted: Dec 22, 2020 at 5:45 Quote
hey ajax....sorry to hear of the troubles.

brown has a point...that's a f**king low-budget move to kick out a john deere letter via text. but reaper does have some sound advice. I'd only add that you ask her why she feels that way. Us dudes are filled with ideas on how we can fix sh*t...which doesn't always jive with how women work.

see why she feels this way, ask her for suggestions, and see what plays out. maybe something going on there that you're not seeing on the surface. could save you from re-arranging your life only to get hurt badly...or could solidify that she's the one... this will be challenging to work out.

or just quit...move back home and work the employment issue when you get there. maybe she thinks you're not committing....which doesn't sound like the case. again...us dudes have to science shit to death. we don't go on whims. this isn't fantasy island. This would also be the most risky and basically mutenaye's sugar momma approach

good luck bro...

Posted: Dec 22, 2020 at 8:27 Quote
Thanks for the advice boys, I'm going to be checking out for a little while either way. It's been a slice dudes.

Posted: Dec 28, 2020 at 14:26 Quote
deli-hustler wrote:
I'm so glad I'm past all this nonsense

Yeah, you upload inane garbage instead Confused

Posted: Dec 29, 2020 at 2:21 Quote
So this girl I was dating claimed I was gaslighting her by not acknowledging her horoscope as reality. And then showed me in the legal documents in the government's website that such mental abuse is a crime and I could be prosecuted.

Why do I still date? The sex is starting to not even be worth the hassle anymore.

Posted: Dec 29, 2020 at 4:01 Quote
Maybe you shouldnt put ypur dick in crazy chicks my guy

The moment they bring up horoscope I tell them I dknt believe in it and wont believe in it so if they don't like it they can piss their merry way off

The earlier you state your intentions and beliefs the easier it is to filter out trash

Posted: Dec 29, 2020 at 4:03 Quote
Yeah but she was hot(really, really hot). I haven't learned anything.

Posted: Dec 29, 2020 at 4:57 Quote
What did her horoscope say? That crazy chick must have known it was over before you did.

A close call, a female Judge and you might be doing time in the clink! Not worth it no matter how hot she was. Keep up the search for a 'normal' hot chick, good luck, you'll need it. Wink

Posted: Dec 29, 2020 at 23:01 Quote
brodoyouevenbike wrote:
So this girl I was dating claimed I was gaslighting her by not acknowledging her horoscope as reality. And then showed me in the legal documents in the government's website that such mental abuse is a crime and I could be prosecuted.

Why do I still date? The sex is starting to not even be worth the hassle anymore.

Not acknowledging her horoscope isn't 'gaslighting' nor does it equate to mental abuse. She sounds needy and annoying (even if she is extra hot and always DTF), off to the knackers yard she goes.

Posted: Dec 30, 2020 at 6:04 Quote
brodoyouevenbike wrote:

Eek bitches be crazy......

Posted: Dec 30, 2020 at 17:14 Quote
You know it's crazy, yet you're bringing it here. Don't let people abuse you, or you're going to have wasted time you could have spent getting to know better people.

I'd have a chat with her outright saying her behavior is unacceptable, and if she's to report you, she's going to be single while doing it. No bickering, no arguing, just a flatout statement of what you deem acceptable in a relationship. Walk if she attacks you. Walk if she does literally anything other than apologize. You're already at the point where I'd be out, so this is a very last ditch attempt at making it work.

I cannot repeat strongly enough, do not let someone abuse you like this.

Posted: Dec 30, 2020 at 21:58 Quote
Oh no I'm out. She tried roping me in again but I've been around long enough to recognize bpd when I see it.

Posted: Jan 26, 2021 at 21:18 Quote
Do you guys use dating apps, or just
meet girls the old fashioned way? Now that I’m out of school and living on a ranch in the middle of nowhere it’s a lot harder to meet girls. I’ve tried Tinder but it seems to be mostly people promoting their only fans around here.

Posted: Jan 27, 2021 at 1:01 Quote
I gave up on online dating t'is trash made for attention seeking hoes

Posted: Jan 27, 2021 at 5:56 Quote
Facebook is the best online dating platform. I post my photography and shit to local fb groups, and have made my own too about philosophy, etc. This leads to meeting all sorts of people from lovers to friends.

Especially now during covid it's totally legit. Make sure your profile isn't creepy, show yourself well, have friends comment on your photos, and you're way more vetted than through a dating app.

Girls are super bored rn.

Posted: Jan 27, 2021 at 6:08 Quote
brodoyouevenbike wrote:
Facebook is the best online dating platform. I post my photography and shit to local fb groups, and have made my own too about philosophy, etc. This leads to meeting all sorts of people from lovers to friends.

Especially now during covid it's totally legit. Make sure your profile isn't creepy, show yourself well, have friends comment on your photos, and you're way more vetted than through a dating app.

Girls are super bored rn.

Bailed on all social media last year apart from pink bike and reddit so interested to see what dating scene might be like post pandemic.. everyone is gonna be at it like rabbits

Your subscriptions
no posts

Copyright © 2000 - 2021. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.010281
Mobile Version of Website