Girls Still Definitely Suck

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
Girls Still Definitely Suck
Posted: Aug 3, 2021 at 17:54 Quote
Well thanks for your honesty folks. I guess nothing has changed with my online communication skills.

...and if you think I am bad on the screen, try being in my head for a bit. At least some of you got a laugh.

Posted: Aug 4, 2021 at 10:26 Quote
Your martyrdom knows no limits

Go to see a therapists ffs

Posted: Aug 4, 2021 at 18:53 Quote
jespinal wrote:

Can't resist... biking is my therapy Beer

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█░░█░░░░░░░░░░
██████▄███▄████░░███▄░░░░░░░
▓▓▓▓▓▓█░░░█░░░█░░█░░░███░░░░
▓▓▓▓▓▓█░░░█░░░█░░█░░░█░░█░░░
▓▓▓▓▓▓█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█░░█░░░
▓▓▓▓▓▓█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█░░░░
▓▓▓▓▓▓█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░
▓▓▓▓▓▓█████░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░

Posted: Aug 5, 2021 at 1:25 Quote
rosemarywheel wrote:
jespinal wrote:

Then, clearly, it's not working

Posted: Aug 5, 2021 at 15:16 Quote
Asked a waitress out when I was having dinner the other night and we have a date tomorrow but it turns out she's 19 lol

Posted: Aug 5, 2021 at 17:12 Quote
brodoyouevenbike wrote:
Asked a waitress out when I was having dinner the other night and we have a date tomorrow but it turns out she's 19 lol

lol....dude...awesome though...! hopefully it goes well.

Posted: Aug 5, 2021 at 17:35 Quote
jespinal wrote:
rosemarywheel wrote:
jespinal wrote:

Then, clearly, it's not working

Actually, it is. Flipping you off and leaving peacefully? thats progress right there Smile

Posted: Aug 5, 2021 at 17:38 Quote
adm750 wrote:
brodoyouevenbike wrote:

lol....dude...awesome though...! hopefully it goes well.

Cheers for being respectful of the age difference, I think she will appreciate that. And I am sure she will have a nice time regardless.

Posted: Oct 11, 2021 at 13:54 Quote
Okay, so I've been talking with this girl, not seriously or anything, at school and things are going somewhat smoothly. I have a thing for her and I want to make another step forward; however, hoco is in two weeks and I have zero intentions of going, hell, I don't even know that my parents would let me go. I feel like if I take the step to early I could f*ck it up by not asking her to hoco. Should I wait until after hoco? Am I overthinking this?

Posted: Oct 11, 2021 at 13:58 Quote
FloridaHasMTBToo wrote:
Okay, so I've been talking with this girl, not seriously or anything, at school and things are going somewhat smoothly. I have a thing for her and I want to make another step forward; however, hoco is in two weeks and I have zero intentions of going, hell, I don't even know that my parents would let me go. I feel like if I take the step to early I could f*ck it up by not asking her to hoco. Should I wait until after hoco? Am I overthinking this?
Definitely overthinking it...

I'm assuming hoco is homecoming? Not sure why you wouldn't want to go or why your parents wouldn't let you go but that's really not a big thing in terms of just being straight about it up front and saying you don't want to go... could even plan your own thing that night with her if she's not into it and also doesn't intend to go. Honestly, the only way I see that causing an issue is if either you say you don't want to go and then get caught going with someone else, or if she goes with someone else and that creates issues for you.

Rule #2 when it comes to women is don't put shit off... it applies generally to everything, don't put off asking a woman out and don't put off doing some stupid shit she wants you to do after you've been together for years and everything in between.

Posted: Oct 11, 2021 at 15:28 Quote
FloridaHasMTBToo wrote:

Just ask her. If she's not going with anyone else and she likes talking to you then chances are that she'd go with you. However, it's easy to give advice over the internet... I was a nervous wreck before asking mine to homecoming.

Posted: Oct 11, 2021 at 16:50 Quote
p-m-z wrote:
FloridaHasMTBToo wrote:

Just ask her. If she's not going with anyone else and she likes talking to you then chances are that she'd go with you. However, it's easy to give advice over the internet... I was a nervous wreck before asking mine to homecoming.

Maybe I wasn't clear, I don't want to go to homecoming, it almost always is a shitshow, and I don't feel like spending $140 on tickets. But I do think I'm gonna at least take a step forward this week.

Posted: Oct 11, 2021 at 16:54 Quote
FloridaHasMTBToo wrote:
p-m-z wrote:
FloridaHasMTBToo wrote:

Maybe I wasn't clear, I don't want to go to homecoming, it almost always is a shitshow, and I don't feel like spending $140 on tickets. But I do think I'm gonna at least take a step forward this week.

Do it! Fab

...and they charge for an event thats supposeed to be for YOU?

Posted: Oct 11, 2021 at 17:01 Quote
FloridaHasMTBToo wrote:
p-m-z wrote:
FloridaHasMTBToo wrote:

Ahh, whatever you do, id just go for it... BUT HOLY SHIT $140!! Mine is only 15 bucks a person and with a ASB its 10

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.024202
Mobile Version of Website