Girls Still Definitely Suck

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
Girls Still Definitely Suck
Posted: Mar 11, 2015 at 11:50 Quote
Yeah man. You dumped a lot of effort and resources into this. Worth another shot honestly.

Posted: Mar 11, 2015 at 12:09 Quote
Creegz wrote:
Yeah man. You dumped a lot of effort and resources into this. Worth another shot honestly.
This! Give another shot to make it work

Posted: Mar 11, 2015 at 19:30 Quote
Creegz wrote:
Being "friendzoned" is a meaningless statement to pity grab I feel. I associate it with "i wanted this but that happened instead" and will apply condolences accordingly but it's really not an actual thing. It either was or wasn't gonna happen.
ive gotten out of the "zone" just by being a prick honestly. Idk why girls fall for it, or i get involved with the wrong ones. being the nice guy only gets you so far

Posted: Mar 11, 2015 at 22:01 Quote
willy94 wrote:
Creegz wrote:
Being "friendzoned" is a meaningless statement to pity grab I feel. I associate it with "i wanted this but that happened instead" and will apply condolences accordingly but it's really not an actual thing. It either was or wasn't gonna happen.
ive gotten out of the "zone" just by being a prick honestly. Idk why girls fall for it, or i get involved with the wrong ones. being the nice guy only gets you so far

I think that what you mean by being a prick might just come across as a lack of neediness. By not treating her like she's super important to you and concerning yourself first and foremost with your own plans/life/concerns, she realises she'll either lose her hold on you and has to actively chase you or differentiates you from all the guys she doesn't have to work hard to get. maybe not entirely accurate, but that's my experience.

Posted: Mar 11, 2015 at 22:02 Quote
and for brodoyouevenbike, i hope things work out for you mate, sounds like you put a lot on the line for it.

Posted: Mar 11, 2015 at 22:51 Quote
riish wrote:

I think that what youby being a prick might just come across as a lack of neediness. By not treating her like she's super important to you and concerning yournd foremost with your own plans/life/concerns, ses she'll either lose her hold on you and has to actively chase you or differentiates you from all the guys she doesn't have to work hard to get. maybe not entirely accurate, but that's my experience.

This x 10,000.

Posted: Mar 12, 2015 at 1:41 Quote
Pictures revelant to just about every other post in this thread

photo
photo
photo
photo
photo
photo
photo
photo
photo
photo
photo
photo
photo

Posted: Mar 12, 2015 at 2:46 Quote
That comic is just a load of whiteknight bullshit. Also it's rape because she's drunk? No, if I can legally sign a contract and am responsible for my actions when drunk then so is she. Just because she regrets it the next morning doesn't make it "rape" and mean I should suffer an extremely long jail sentence.

Females constantly crave attention, that's why they won't go for the "nice guy" type, because they already get attention from you, so whats the point in dating/fukking? You need to have something she wants, money, good looks social status that she won't get without dating you. Some women (and I say women as in 28+) might appreciate your "riviting personality" and date you for the classical reasons, but 90% will not.

Here's a tip, if there is a girl you like but you think you're falling into the friendzone, go no contact on her. No facebook messages, ignore in real life etc.. If it doesn't work go no contact permanently, don't be a pathetic phaggot constantly blowing up her phone making her feel like shes something special. Just find a new girl there are plenty more.

Never invest too much into a girl before you get what you want and watch out for the warning signs.

Posted: Mar 12, 2015 at 2:48 Quote
She cried loads, only because she feels guilty and bad about the situation and putting me through it, I took some tissues because I knew she'd need them, she smiled, and shit, I didn't shed a single tear this time.

But she tells me she just needs a sort of break, to figure out what kind of person she wants/needs, to see things for herself, we started dating completely unexpectedly after knowing each other 10 days, so we skipped a lot of normal relationship stuff, moved together after knowing each other 15 days, etc, neither of us had ever gotten so attached so quickly, but the distance won, I guess, I should have just moved immediately even without a job, I had money saved up and shit I could sell in an emergency, I could have done it.

She says she also feels like our story isn't supposed to end yet.

I never let anyone get in so deep like I did her, so it stings a little, but I'll survive.

I hope that what we did on the night she broke it off doesn't come and bite me in the ass later and call me dad.

Posted: Mar 12, 2015 at 3:11 Quote
Meanwihle I get a call from the company telling me they'll send me an offer and we can start discussing a contract, so yeah, I guess I might have gotten the job, and I'm not really excited about it. Frown

Posted: Mar 12, 2015 at 3:23 Quote
SilverbackGorilla wrote:
That comic is just a load of whiteknight bullshit. Also it's rape because she's drunk? No, if I can legally sign a contract and am responsible for my actions when drunk then so is she. Just because she regrets it the next morning doesn't make it "rape" and mean I should suffer an extremely long jail sentence.

Females constantly crave attention, that's why they won't go for the "nice guy" type, because they already get attention from you, so whats the point in dating/fukking? You need to have something she wants, money, good looks social status that she won't get without dating you. Some women (and I say women as in 28+) might appreciate your "riviting personality" and date you for the classical reasons, but 90% will not.

Here's a tip, if there is a girl you like but you think you're falling into the friendzone, go no contact on her. No facebook messages, ignore in real life etc.. If it doesn't work go no contact permanently, don't be a pathetic phaggot constantly blowing up her phone making her feel like shes something special. Just find a new girl there are plenty more.

Never invest too much into a girl before you get what you want and watch out for the warning signs.

As the mod of this thread, I suggest you save this kind of toxic bullshit for The Red Pill.

Posted: Mar 12, 2015 at 4:08 Quote
SilverbackGorilla wrote:

Harsh but true.

Posted: Mar 12, 2015 at 4:10 Quote
brodoyouevenbike wrote:
We started dating completely unexpectedly after knowing each other 10 days, so we skipped a lot of normal relationship stuff, moved together after knowing each other 15 days, etc, neither of us had ever gotten so attached so quickly, but the distance won, I guess, I should have just moved immediately even without a job, I had money saved up and shit I could sell in an emergency, I could have done it.

She says she also feels like our story isn't supposed to end yet.

And we've found the root of the problem. Context always helps.

Sometimes the universe just conspires against you, and the realities of life make it impossible for something that looked good to work. I feel like there are too many problems in the way of this for it to have the ending you want for it. I feel like she's given you her answer - things moved too fast and you didn't get to know each other well enough for that kind of commitment. I've felt that kind of internal conflict before, and it didn't have a happy ending.

By all means, if you feel like your and her budding relationship was that important and has real potential, go for it. But be realistic about the huge obstacles in the way. Otherwise, the indecision that she's feeling has serious potential to further spill over, giving you no closure while also messing up your career.

Posted: Mar 12, 2015 at 4:24 Quote
SilverbackGorilla wrote:
Also it's rape because she's drunk? No, if I can legally sign a contract and am responsible for my actions when drunk then so is she. Just because she regrets it the next morning doesn't make it "rape" and mean I should suffer an extremely long jail sentence.

Well done for shoehorning that issue into a comic where it wasn't really in question. The comic stipulates 'wasted'. If you are unable to talk, it is reasonable to say that you can't give verbal consent - oor, just as importantly, withdraw consent by saying 'no' or 'stop'.

SilverbackGorilla wrote:
Females constantly crave attention, that's why they won't go for the "nice guy" type, because they already get attention from you, so whats the point in dating/fukking?

Emotionally healthy women want the same thing that emotionally healthy men want from a relationship: affection, acceptance, support, to feel happy and to have sex. It's similar from what you get in a friendship, but with much more intense affection and support, plus sex. You sound like it's some kind of narcissistically-driven outrage for a woman to want friendship from a guy, as friendship requires attention. As for people of both genders who are unable, mostly because of trouble in their past, to form emotionally healthy relationships: who cares? Ignore them, pity them, help them where you can, and focus on the good'uns.

SilverbackGorilla wrote:
You need to have something she wants, money, good looks social status that she won't get without dating you. Some women (and I say women as in 28+) might appreciate your "riviting personality" and date you for the classical reasons, but 90% will not.

Every relationship needs to give someone something they wouldn't have without it, for both poeple - otherwise what would be the point? That thing isan increased level of happiness. Again, women want the same thing men want from relationships, by and large. Of course, different people value different things, and there is huge variation between different men and women. The key is to finding someone who wants the same thing as you do from the relationship.

SilverbackGorilla wrote:

Here's my counter-offer: instead of trying to manipulate her into f*cking you, be straighforward about what you mean or feel. If you aren't interested in being her friend and just want sex, don't act like her friend, because - SURPRISE! - then she'll think that you are her friend. If you want a relationship, be straightforward about it, and if she doesn't feel the same way, deal with it - that's just life.

Posted: Mar 12, 2015 at 4:52 Quote
Yea cause being "honest and straightforward" to girls has obviously worked well for a lot of people in this thread...

I'm not just being a misogynist or a douche, the best way to get a girl you like to date you is with subtle manipulation, remember women are emotional creatures so the quickest way to their heart (or bed) is by playing those emotions.

You are right about one thing, don't act like her friend from the start because that is a dark road. Most girls I've 'dated' (aka smashed since I'm not that interested in dating) I have not treated like they're used to, I make them pay for their food, I don't buy presents unless they're getting/doing something for me and I would certainly never give a woman 50% of my assets and life (aka marriage).

I find it sad seeing a lot of guys on here tied up by their wife afraid to buy a bike because she said no etc despite being the sole financial contributors...

Anyway I've gone off topic.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.019976
Mobile Version of Website