Girls Still Definitely Suck

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
Girls Still Definitely Suck
Posted: Mar 12, 2015 at 10:50 Quote
I know I had to, however I have hopethat she takes the same train tomorrow and I have to take it as well

If I see her tomorrow I'll give her my number

But I think I did learn something today

Posted: Mar 12, 2015 at 10:54 Quote
Eh weather still works alright for me. Most often is not what you say but how you say it as well. Tone of voice and body language plays far bigger roll than the topic itself.

Posted: Mar 12, 2015 at 10:55 Quote
So stuttering when talking alone won't help right? Lol

Posted: Mar 12, 2015 at 10:59 Quote
Rattsl wrote:
Weather question is outdated, and tacky. I can look outside and see the weather.

Either a simple "Hi, how are you?"

Or see if you can notice something about her that catches our interest. (Book, a specific article of clothing, etc)

Funny story. I had this happen to me a while ago. Was super tired after a long day and was waiting in a que to buy some food. Cute girl standing beside me starts talking about my shoes, I just answer with one word answers wondering why the hell she's trying to have a really boring conversation about my god damned shoes (just a pair of tigers).

So anyway, I go home and fall asleep straight away, wake up, go for a shower and halfway through just massive facepalm and curse my stupidity because with the benefit of hindsight i remember the whole weird conversation and she was definitely trying to get talking with me. Even asked if I wanted to eat my sandwich with her after we'd ordered but I just said no and bailed from the odd shoe lady. Probably coming across as a total a*shole.

tldr: Girls suck because the few times they make it easy for you you're practically in a coma of exhaustion.

Posted: Mar 12, 2015 at 11:06 Quote
Pls. Hit yourself.

Posted: Mar 12, 2015 at 11:08 Quote
I think he already did that a few times, like I did

Posted: Mar 12, 2015 at 11:16 Quote
I've lost faith in Jesp. lol

Posted: Mar 12, 2015 at 11:17 Quote
jespinal wrote:
I think he already did that a few times, like I did

Definitely. But at the time I was just so confused, and wondering what the hell was her problem. Like I said, was mega tired due to my condition, after I'd gone home I slept for a solid 14+ hours.

I'd like to think I'm not usually that brainless. lol

Posted: Mar 12, 2015 at 11:20 Quote
Rattsl wrote:
I've lost faith in Jesp. lol
Ypu ever had faith in me? :')

Posted: Mar 12, 2015 at 11:23 Quote
Not really. Lol.

Posted: Mar 12, 2015 at 11:37 Quote
jespinal wrote:
So stuttering when talking alone won't help right? Lol

You can get away with it. I stutter a lot in normal conversation. I've had a bunch of concussions, and after one of them I'll sometimes get stuck on sentences or i'll forget what I was going to say entirely mid sentence.

Posted: Mar 12, 2015 at 13:00 Quote
dusse123 wrote:
Rattsl wrote:
Weather question is outdated, and tacky. I can look outside and see the weather.

Either a simple "Hi, how are you?"

Or see if you can notice something about her that catches our interest. (Book, a specific article of clothing, etc)

Funny story. I had this happen to me a while ago. Was super tired after a long day and was waiting in a que to buy some food. Cute girl standing beside me starts talking about my shoes, I just answer with one word answers wondering why the hell she's trying to have a really boring conversation about my god damned shoes (just a pair of tigers).

So anyway, I go home and fall asleep straight away, wake up, go for a shower and halfway through just massive facepalm and curse my stupidity because with the benefit of hindsight i remember the whole weird conversation and she was definitely trying to get talking with me. Even asked if I wanted to eat my sandwich with her after we'd ordered but I just said no and bailed from the odd shoe lady. Probably coming across as a total a*shole.

tldr: Girls suck because the few times they make it easy for you you're practically in a coma of exhaustion.
Every, single, time.

I look fairly old for my age, the other day at work some girl hits on me and I'm like hey fair enough, then I ask to see ID for the alcohol she's buying and she's 25 I was too confused to carry on so I just reverted to 1 word monotonous answers.

Posted: Mar 12, 2015 at 13:36 Quote
Rattsl wrote:

That's what I'm talking about. Just start a conversation. Anything.....just say anything (as long as it's not morbidly retarded). Some words spoken are better than none.

In other words, how are you going to win the lottery, if you never play?

"Hey! What do you think of assisted suicide? I personally think it's great!"

Posted: Mar 12, 2015 at 13:59 Quote
10/10 it's your body.

Posted: Mar 12, 2015 at 14:10 Quote
Not to flog a dead horse but I think it doesn't matter what you say (to an extent), if they found you attractive on first impression. It's all about showing respect and not being clingy/needy. Need to be confident in your own person. Do things that are funny cos you think it's funny, not to try show off etc.

If you arnt yourself you might get a short fling out of it but you won't be happy in the long run.

My 2c haha

Edit: that doesn't guarantee not just being friends cos people look for different things in friends and partners. A night out with the lads is a lot different to a night with your girl for example.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.015176
Mobile Version of Website