Stolen Yeti 575 in Texas

PB Forum :: Scams & Stolen Bikes
Stolen Yeti 575 in Texas
Previous Page | Next Page
Posted: Feb 26, 2013 at 14:16 Quote
On Friday February 22nd around 6:20 PM my baby was stolen from the bed of my truck at a local Skatepark in College Station. I have witnesses who saw the punk ass skaters who took it but no license plate # on the truck. But later that night while waiting for the police to arrive one of the guys who was with the thief's returned to the park in his own car. I confronted him and he wouldn't give me any information besides the fact that he did indeed know the guys but he "wasn't a snitch" in his words. Luckily there were tons of witnesses to this and multiple people got his license plate # for me. I took that information and gave it to a friend of mine who is a Police officer and instantly got back a name and address! Gave that information to the police and took it upon myself to look into this guy on Facebook and found out we had a couple of mutual friends who both no longer like the kid and are both trying to help me out anyway they can. Sad to say i haven't yet retrieved my bike but I'm getting damn close! I really hope i can get my bike back to show these guys that you don't mess with a cyclist and also to have them charged with a felony theft and put that on their records! Here is some pictures of my bike. If anybody sees anything or knows anything message me!
2011 Yeti 575
X7 Shifter with XO Derailleur
Chris King Headset (Gold)
Chris King Hubs to Stans ZTR Flow EX Rims
Reverb Post
RaceFace Atlas Bars
Vanderham Shimano Pro Stem
XTR Brakes
1x10 with E13 LS1 Guide
DMR Vault Pedals
Thats just a few things about the bike.

Posted: Mar 24, 2013 at 6:11 Quote
dang bro u should have had a cable through the frame ...... and whats up with the cops not putting down the hammer . in beeville they pull out the cuffs and they break .... lol but seriously that sucks . if you dont get it back soon i think it would be sk8ter bashing time . im a nut job i would steal that truck and torch it or hell i might even do a home envasion ....... and if u do crazy things have a small glove with you and leave it behind and set your digital camera time to the time you will be handling bizz and snap some shots of u and your people to where the time stamp will have u in the clear and leave your cell at home so it will ping at your house at the time of your revenge . i know i may have thought this through but when i get jacked it dtove me nutz when u get one duchero and they pull the "im not a snitch "card .....

Posted: Mar 30, 2014 at 19:16 Quote
JMell179 wrote:
On Friday February 22nd around 6:20 PM my baby was stolen from the bed of my truck at a local Skatepark in College Station. I have witnesses who saw the punk ass skaters who took it but no license plate # on the truck. But later that night while waiting for the police to arrive one of the guys who was with the thief's returned to the park in his own car. I confronted him and he wouldn't give me any information besides the fact that he did indeed know the guys but he "wasn't a snitch" in his words. Luckily there were tons of witnesses to this and multiple people got his license plate # for me. I took that information and gave it to a friend of mine who is a Police officer and instantly got back a name and address! Gave that information to the police and took it upon myself to look into this guy on Facebook and found out we had a couple of mutual friends who both no longer like the kid and are both trying to help me out anyway they can. Sad to say i haven't yet retrieved my bike but I'm getting damn close! I really hope i can get my bike back to show these guys that you don't mess with a cyclist and also to have them charged with a felony theft and put that on their records! Here is some pictures of my bike. If anybody sees anything or knows anything message me!
2011 Yeti 575
X7 Shifter with XO Derailleur
Chris King Headset (Gold)
Chris King Hubs to Stans ZTR Flow EX Rims
Reverb Post
RaceFace Atlas Bars
Vanderham Shimano Pro Stem
XTR Brakes
1x10 with E13 LS1 Guide
DMR Vault Pedals
Thats just a few things about the bike.

Hey man, I randomly come across your post and I was wondering if you were able to recover your bike?? Hope all went well...

Posted: Mar 31, 2014 at 14:35 Quote
I actually did get her back! Kinda a crazy story because it had gotten turned in anonymously at first but about 2 months later the guy who turned it in came in and confessed that it was him that stole it!

Posted: Jul 4, 2014 at 7:46 Quote
Thanks man! Glad to have her back!

Previous Page | Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2020. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.004652
Mobile Version of Website