CCDB for 2010 -2012 Enduro - Cane Creek want to know your interest, show it here.

PB Forum :: Specialized
CCDB for 2010 -2012 Enduro - Cane Creek want to know your interest, show it here.
O+
Posted: Jun 19, 2015 at 1:04 Quote
I just installed a Vorsprung Corset on a rebuilt stock RP23 on 2010 Enduro and it helps noticeably. Not as good as my stock Monarch/Debonair on my Nomad3, but still playing with set up and tokens.

Posted: Jun 20, 2015 at 6:28 Quote
So does a rockshox monarch go straight on after you adjust the stroke length ?

Posted: Jun 21, 2015 at 17:44 Quote
Hi, i got a question, can i fit my spez enduro evo 2012 model with a vivid air shock?

Length E2E that i measured is 8.5 and 2.5 of travel

Just curious though, coz it seems the mounting eyelet looks the same as my xfusion vector coil...

The only concern now whether the vivid body can fit under the frame top tube.

Anyone can assist ?

O+
Posted: Jun 24, 2015 at 15:23 Quote
davept1 wrote:
So does a rockshox monarch go straight on after you adjust the stroke length ?

you have an x-fusion coil on it now I assume? I don't think you can mount a monarch plus directly. The evo link you have is designed to be run only with that shock or a proprietary fox dhx rc2... if you google there are some forums here and on mtbr of guys doing mods to make a monarch plus, or other shocks work.

edit: i just wrote the above, but I'm less sure about it now... I know there is an evo kit that is designed to run with the fox dhx, but I don't know about the x fusion...

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.012821
Mobile Version of Website