Quinte area riders?

PB Forum :: Canada - East
Quinte area riders?
  • Previous Page
  • Next Page
Posted: Mar 9, 2013 at 8:35 Quote
Anyone in the quinte area?? Looking for people to ride some of the local conservation areas/trails.

O+
Posted: Mar 20, 2013 at 17:11 Quote
As you know already, check out www.quintemtb.com

Once the snow finally melts, I'll be posting updates on there on a regular basis. Group rides Wed evenings and Sun afternoon from the spring til the snow flies, the more the merrier. If you're looking to ease into the riding, I ride Vanderwater on a fairly regular basis so you are more than welcome to join me.

Talk soon (hopefully)

Posted: Apr 28, 2013 at 15:52 Quote
mvarley84 wrote:
Anyone in the quinte area?? Looking for people to ride some of the local conservation areas/trails.

Hi Mike Smile

Posted: May 3, 2013 at 13:19 Quote
Red07SS wrote:
mvarley84 wrote:

Hi Mike Smile

I'm riding the abandon railway line trails up Stirling way. Usually 1 to 2 hr rides. You can go forever on those trails. I take lots of water, a backpack with some food etc, some tools and tube stuff, a camera and away I go. I'm not fast though - 72yrs youngSmile

Posted: Aug 19, 2013 at 4:48 Quote
Anyone know of any good downhill around Belleville? Wondering if Devil's Elbow has any trails at all.

O+
Posted: Sep 9, 2013 at 17:46 Quote
rfox2013 wrote:
Anyone know of any good downhill around Belleville? Wondering if Devil's Elbow has any trails at all.

There is no real DH anywhere close to the Belleville area. Only lift access type of riding is at Sir Sam's in Haliburton, approximately 2hrs from Belleville or Blue Mountain in Collingwood, 3 + hours away. Lots of great XC trails, from fast and flowy to slower technical stuff. Join us for a group ride sometime, check out www.quintemtb.com for more info.

Posted: Sep 19, 2013 at 22:25 Quote
puds wrote:
rfox2013 wrote:

There is no real DH anywhere close to the Belleville area. Only lift access type of riding is at Sir Sam's in Haliburton, approximately 2hrs from Belleville or Blue Mountain in Collingwood, 3 + hours away. Lots of great XC trails, from fast and flowy to slower technical stuff. Join us for a group ride sometime, check out www.quintemtb.com for more info.

Thanks, yeah I plan on going to Blue Mountain or Bromont either this season or next for sure. I've been riding Batawa and more recently McCauley Mountain, some pretty fun trails with some small DH. Will hit up a group ride soon!

• Previous Page
  • Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.011745
Mobile Version of Website