The official BOS thread

PB Forum :: Bikes, Parts, and Gear
The official BOS thread
| Next Page
Author Message
Posted: Dec 7, 2022 at 1:58 Quote
Oring list for BOS Deville 2014

Oring list for BOS Deville 2014

Posted: Dec 7, 2022 at 3:02 Quote
Kysu wrote:
Oring list for BOS Deville 2014

Oring list for BOS Deville 2014

Nice thanks

Posted: Dec 14, 2022 at 19:07 Quote
I’ve just put a Bos Stoy 3 222mm x 68mm on my 2021 Commencal Meta TR. The imperial length shock and stock link was equal to my original RS super deluxe coil 210 x 55 and WRP mullet link. So still mullet with preserved original geo and now approx 165mm travel vs 140 original. Took a bit of tuning rebound and compression settings but now have it dialed. Super plush off the top for traction, supportive middle for boosting jumps and pumping and able to handle the bigger drops much more comfortably. So far so good!

Posted: Dec 14, 2022 at 22:18 Quote
Lumenous1 wrote:
I’ve just put a Bos Stoy 3 222mm x 68mm on my 2021 Commencal Meta TR. The imperial length shock and stock link was equal to my original RS super deluxe coil 210 x 55 and WRP mullet link. So still mullet with preserved original geo and now approx 165mm travel vs 140 original. Took a bit of tuning rebound and compression settings but now have it dialed. Super plush off the top for traction, supportive middle for boosting jumps and pumping and able to handle the bigger drops much more comfortably. So far so good!

You must be one of the few with a Stoy3. I'd be curious to hear your thoughts once you get a bit more ride time on it. Are you able to tell if it has hydraulic topout or not? does it thud at the end top of its stroke or is there a bit of a wooshing noise and it slows down?

Posted: Dec 14, 2022 at 22:48 Quote
naturaltalent wrote:
Lumenous1 wrote:
I’ve just put a Bos Stoy 3 222mm x 68mm on my 2021 Commencal Meta TR. The imperial length shock and stock link was equal to my original RS super deluxe coil 210 x 55 and WRP mullet link. So still mullet with preserved original geo and now approx 165mm travel vs 140 original. Took a bit of tuning rebound and compression settings but now have it dialed. Super plush off the top for traction, supportive middle for boosting jumps and pumping and able to handle the bigger drops much more comfortably. So far so good!

You must be one of the few with a Stoy3. I'd be curious to hear your thoughts once you get a bit more ride time on it. Are you able to tell if it has hydraulic topout or not? does it thud at the end top of its stroke or is there a bit of a wooshing noise and it slows down?

I have the Syors,so basically stoy3 with additional kickvalve. I do Not know technicalky as I have Not opened IT, but During Use there is No noticeable hard thud Nor feelable top Out Nor any Sound that would indicate an absence of a hydraulic topout.

To be Sure Just write BOS France an e-mail. After maximal 2 working days you should have a response

| Next Page

 
Active Forum Threads
14 mins ago - Transition Spire - new long travel 29er
22 mins ago - stuck between models
51 mins ago - 100 (or more) days of biking in 2023!
1 hours ago - Dirt Jump Bikes. any bike welcome as long as its dj or street
1 hours ago - +256702530886 #twins Pregnancy spells caste,r and fertility spells to help you conceive a child of your own
1 hours ago - +256702530886 win Court Cases spells caster +256702530886WIN COURT CASE QUICKLY
2 hours ago - +256702530886 #twins Pregnancy spells caster and fertility spells to help you conceive a child of your own Florida
2 hours ago - How to join illuminati occult for money ritual in +256783573282Al Ahmadi EDINBURGH Canada and USA%+256783573282
2 hours ago - Fertility Spells Get Pregnant now +256783573282 VOODOO, WITCHCRAFT AND BLACK MAGIC
2 hours ago - Post Your Road Bikes (Read 1st post for guide)
3 hours ago - Old Riders....But not "Old School"
3 hours ago - Slow air leak after shock rebuild - looking for ideas
3 hours ago - All Things Meta 29er!
3 hours ago - 21’ Stumpjumper EVO thoughts
4 hours ago - Trek Slash 2021 ?
5 hours ago - Tyee 2020
6 hours ago - Mechanics Quick Question Thread [Ask Questions Here]
6 hours ago - Ripmo AF Thread
7 hours ago - Report Scammers on Pinkbike HERE *Read 1st Post* then contact captainbringdown directly
7 hours ago - Sizing for more upright riding position
7 hours ago - ~$3K Carbon Endurance Road Bike
7 hours ago - Grease recommendation.
7 hours ago - Gear cable length
8 hours ago - Aggresive Hardtails Post Em !
8 hours ago - Transition Relay

Your subscriptions
no posts

Copyright © 2000 - 2023. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.010144
Mobile Version of Website