Ontario Enduro Racing - Looking For Interested Riders

PB Forum :: Canada - East
Ontario Enduro Racing - Looking For Interested Riders
O+
Posted: Sep 12, 2013 at 11:13 Quote
Ont26Rider wrote:
I assume since its a ski resort as well that it will be a lift to the top.
yep that's where it says lift lol

O+
Posted: Sep 20, 2013 at 12:59 Quote
It's going to be pretty sick! Gotta start my XC training. I like the trail selection as well, some tech and speed. Anyone know if we get any time after each climb to rest? Have to change helmets and put on protection.

O+ FL
Posted: Sep 20, 2013 at 14:46 Quote
ILikeBike24 wrote:
It's going to be pretty sick! Gotta start my XC training. I like the trail selection as well, some tech and speed. Anyone know if we get any time after each climb to rest? Have to change helmets and put on protection.

You should always be wearing protection...

O+
Posted: Sep 20, 2013 at 15:02 Quote
j-t-g wrote:
ILikeBike24 wrote:

Not too crazy about climbing with elbow pads and a full face man

O+
Posted: Sep 20, 2013 at 15:17 Quote
j-t-g wrote:
ILikeBike24 wrote:

bahhhaaa ya man get a domer on it lmao

O+
Posted: Sep 20, 2013 at 15:20 Quote
ILikeBike24 wrote:
maybe add not stopping in the middle of the coarse on a stage into the training program lol

O+ FL
Posted: Sep 20, 2013 at 16:51 Quote
jeff444 wrote:
ILikeBike24 wrote:
maybe add not stopping in the middle of the coarse on a stage into the training program lol

Forget that, just following the course would be enough!

O+
Posted: Sep 21, 2013 at 5:42 Quote
haha yea, hopefully nobody blows through the tape this time :p

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.027286
Mobile Version of Website