Spank tweet rims 26 mtb are those good wheels ? im fucking tired of shitty rims who are always so weak i ride street bike 26 mt

PB Forum :: Dirt Jumping & Street
Spank tweet rims 26 mtb are those good wheels ? im fucking tired of shitty rims who are always so weak i ride street bike 26 mt
  • Next Page
Posted: Apr 1, 2013 at 8:31 Quote
Matt- so many goood wheels man its hard to say ! my atomlabs i have are heavy but i can manual like crazy with them. I had halo wheels and i had them on my bike before, dont get me wrong good wheels! the wheels i had were used alot and if i decide to get new ones I will prolly go with halo or something like that!

Posted: Apr 1, 2013 at 11:30 Quote
dirtrider672001 wrote:
Matt- so many goood wheels man its hard to say ! my atomlabs i have are heavy but i can manual like crazy with them. I had halo wheels and i had them on my bike before, dont get me wrong good wheels! the wheels i had were used alot and if i decide to get new ones I will prolly go with halo or something like that!

ive got a pimplite front wheel for my 20mm fork which i like a lot, but thats on a pimp60 fork (to compensate for how heavy the fork it lol) and currently have a Halo SAS rim on a octance one hub in the back. i think im gonna try and trade/sell an older matching wheelset for a nice light rear wheel, my rigid fork and front wheel though just make the bike so back heavy

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.010014
Mobile Version of Website