Horseshoe 2014

PB Forum :: Canada - East
Horseshoe 2014
Posted: May 17, 2015 at 17:24 Quote
I hate to rag on bike parks but wow...only having 3 very easy trails is not worth the trip. It was fun to get out today but def not planning on making it back if this is the new status quo.

Posted: May 17, 2015 at 19:12 Quote
Yeah it was very frustrating. Nice to get some lift access but for full price and only 3 trails (with features removed) not exactly worth the cost. I asked one of the managers about the closed trails and he had nothing to say but went on about all the great xc trails available. Yet I was standing there in full armour and a full face helmet on.

Posted: May 26, 2015 at 12:15 Quote
Thats to bad. When they first got into DH it wasn't bad for the short vertical, a few decent drops. Last few years have got worse.

I think their getting more into XC now.

O+
Posted: Jun 8, 2015 at 8:35 Quote
Any updates on the DH trails? I'm gonna be heading up in a couple of weeks, and I want to make sure the trails are good, or closed.

Posted: Jun 18, 2015 at 15:53 Quote
AznFireboi wrote:
Any updates on the DH trails? I'm gonna be heading up in a couple of weeks, and I want to make sure the trails are good, or closed.

+1. I'm looking for a backup plan if it rains this weekend at blue... That is if Horseshoe is still offering dh trails.

Posted: Jun 18, 2015 at 16:10 Quote
Good luck getting a response

Posted: Jun 19, 2015 at 5:53 Quote
From the people I know that have gone up nothing is really closed other then the old Ocup courses. They just seems to have taken out all the features.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.010785
Mobile Version of Website