Group of Truck Hotness & Discussion

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
Group of Truck Hotness & Discussion
Posted: Mar 8, 2014 at 8:27 Quote
is that a dirtbike camouflaged in the back Big Grin you were out riding?

Posted: Mar 8, 2014 at 8:39 Quote
Thepureface wrote:
is that a dirtbike camouflaged in the back Big Grin you were out riding?
I FUCKING WISH! Old pic. My dirtbike is apart in my garage getting some winter mechanical love.

Posted: Mar 8, 2014 at 14:17 Quote
ooh.

f*ck mines stuck in my shed because I cant get the door open enough, mainly because I forgot to shovel it all winter.

truck is getting the love though!

Installed ARP headstuds today

Posted: Mar 8, 2014 at 16:58 Quote
I'll be getting head, intake, exhaust, and carburetor studs. That, and a bolt kit for the whole engine. Because I can. Not sure though if I want a polished or just a stainless bolt kit.

Posted: Mar 8, 2014 at 17:16 Quote
trozei wrote:
I'll be getting head, intake, exhaust, and carburetor studs. That, and a bolt kit for the whole engine. Because I can. Not sure though if I want a polished or just a stainless bolt kit.

stainless, but then again Im anti-chrome

Also thats a nice upgrade, Im picking up my new manifold next weekend. gonna see if I can get a stud kit

Posted: Mar 8, 2014 at 22:11 Quote
I'd go polished. but that's because I'm pro chrome/polished stuff.

Posted: Mar 8, 2014 at 22:18 Quote
My problem is that I can't seem to find examples of what a bolt kit actually looks like on an engine.

Posted: Mar 9, 2014 at 21:01 Quote
haro-rider-13 wrote:
I'd go polished. but that's because I'm pro chrome/polished stuff.

I like the look just I've polished so much stuff at work. Im sick of polishing!!

Posted: May 2, 2014 at 7:17 Quote
So I just called and got an update on my shocks (Ridetech RQ). It's been a bit of a wait, but the fronts are technically on their way. The rear shocks are being custom built for my truck, so they will be an extra week. I was told 2 weeks to a month when ordering, so no biggie, I'm just stoked that the rear shocks will be custom valved for my pickup (lighter rear end). It will still be under a month, so I'm happy. I'm gonna pick everything up at the same time because it's all going on at the same time. New front bags, shocks all around, and some new fittings. Zach and I cut up the control arms, brace my frame some more, a bit of bodywork, and she's good to go for a while.

I figured this thread needed some life.

Yumm....

Unsecure image, only https images allowed: http://www.ridetech.com/images/category/q-series-shock-2.jpg

Posted: May 5, 2014 at 20:27 Quote
Out for a rip
Took er out for some fun quick tonight.

Posted: Sep 25, 2014 at 13:09 Quote
Good to see this thread is dead. Lots of updates for my K30 since I was here last.

Posted: Sep 25, 2014 at 14:01 Quote
SAVAGE-RIDER wrote:
Good to see this thread is dead. Lots of updates for my K30 since I was here last.
Do tell....

Posted: Sep 25, 2014 at 14:13 Quote
See if I can get a couple pics together.

Posted: Sep 25, 2014 at 16:24 Quote
Getting my hands on a 69 Ford F-250. My gfs dad is a bodyman, he started restoring it. Never put it back together. Going to make it a rat rod style truck. Crown Vic front end swap, ladder bar to single leaf.

360 fe motor, idk the tranns.... Maybe c6 or c4. Hope it isn't a cruso matic......

Posted: Sep 25, 2014 at 19:04 Quote
recklessness wrote:
SAVAGE-RIDER wrote:
Do tell....
this. I had wondered where you disappeared off to.

Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.014202
Mobile Version of Website