What are the strongest wheels

PB Forum :: BMX (20")
What are the strongest wheels
Previous Page |
Posted: Apr 1, 2013 at 7:34 Quote
hi guys and girls need advice please on wheel builds what are the strongest rims and hubs as im a heavy rider and land heavy t times lol any advice would be helpful thanks

Posted: Apr 1, 2013 at 15:20 Quote
Go for a 6066 alloy rim with a welded seam with a good brand hub with decent size flanges I'd recommend odyssey. And keep your wheel true and spokes tensioned and you should be fine

Posted: Apr 1, 2013 at 23:45 Quote
Odyssey 7KA and Tree straight pull hubs.

Posted: Apr 3, 2013 at 2:56 Quote
G sport roll cage/rib cage to there hubs, had mine over a year now and they have stayed straight and not egged in any way Smile
Far superior over any other, proper, odyssey, eclat, eastern, super star or alienation wheel's ive had to date

Posted: Apr 3, 2013 at 3:48 Quote
robloveshiskona wrote:
G sport roll cage/rib cage to there hubs, had mine over a year now and they have stayed straight and not egged in any way Smile
Far superior over any other, proper, odyssey, eclat, eastern, super star or alienation wheel's ive had to date

thank u bud time to start saving Wink cheers jay

Posted: Apr 9, 2013 at 20:16 Quote
G-Sport rims with Profile hubs, pretty much anything with Profile hubs. PROFILE HUBS.

Posted: Apr 9, 2013 at 20:47 Quote
ramprider17 wrote:
G-Sport rims with Profile hubs, pretty much anything with Profile hubs. PROFILE HUBS.

Profile hubs?....LOL ya right.

Posted: Apr 9, 2013 at 22:50 Quote
GSport hubs to an Estate rim and keep your spokes tentioned and you should be good!

Posted: Apr 10, 2013 at 2:18 Quote
spyke wrote:
ramprider17 wrote:

With you on that one, profiles are far from the strongest most reliable hub lol
Especially if you are hack at peg stuff.

Posted: Apr 10, 2013 at 9:28 Quote
robloveshiskona wrote:
spyke wrote:
ramprider17 wrote:

Even Profile states that their hubs are not designed for heavy duty street riding.There are currently plenty of hubs on the market that are better,stronger and cheaper than Profile hubs.

Posted: Apr 12, 2013 at 19:57 Quote
spyke wrote:
robloveshiskona wrote:
spyke wrote:

Even Profile states that their hubs are not designed for heavy duty street riding.There are currently plenty of hubs on the market that are better,stronger and cheaper than Profile hubs.

I don't see that any where on there site...

Posted: Apr 15, 2013 at 1:12 Quote
common sense will tell you that anyway...

Posted: Apr 17, 2013 at 4:42 Quote
ramprider17 wrote:
spyke wrote:
robloveshiskona wrote:

I don't see that any where on there site...
profile hubs are good for 2 things and only 2 things. trails and racing.

Posted: Apr 17, 2013 at 5:28 Quote
avoid profiles if you want strength go for gsport hubs and rims cheaper than profiles have a lifetime guarantee and i know so many people that have cracked profiles!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted: Apr 17, 2013 at 5:36 Quote
Gbmx wrote:
avoid profiles if you want strength go for gsport hubs and rims cheaper than profiles have a lifetime guarantee and i know so many people that have cracked profiles!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
best hubs i ever got were g sports for strength, only reaosn people dont like them is because they are fairly big.
rather have them than anything else. feels solid.

Previous Page |

Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.011111
Mobile Version of Website