Bay Area, CA riders, WHERE ARE YOU?
Posted: Oct 26, 2016 at 0:17 Quote
IsaacO wrote:
shit just got real
shit just got political

O+
Posted: Oct 26, 2016 at 9:26 Quote
jnm wrote:
Can someone fill me in on rain/trail etiquette? I've not had a mtb in our rainy season and don't want to do something frowned upon or worse. Like if I want to ride Soquel after two days of rain this week is that cool or let it dry out more? What about a place like Skeggs, is it a mess if it's been rainy recently and you'll run the trail or what?
General rule is to wait 24 hours fer 1 inch of rain.

O+
Posted: Oct 26, 2016 at 10:26 Quote
millpill wrote:
IsaacO wrote:
shit just got real
shit just got political

haha i was deciding whether to write " shit just got political" but went with real instead. nicely done.

Posted: Oct 26, 2016 at 20:13 Quote
dwee wrote:
General rule is to wait 24 hours fer 1 inch of rain.

Perfect thanks just what I was looking for

Posted: Oct 28, 2016 at 19:23 Quote
What's the call on demo tomorrow? I have a rare opening with enough time to drive, ride up, and get down 2 trails but concerned about rain and not wrecking it. Was just gonna a do flow + braille.

Posted: Oct 28, 2016 at 19:45 Quote
Just go ride it.

O+
Posted: Oct 28, 2016 at 20:02 Quote
jnm wrote:
What's the call on demo tomorrow? I have a rare opening with enough time to drive, ride up, and get down 2 trails but concerned about rain and not wrecking it. Was just gonna a do flow + braille.

Forecast is rain all day tomorrow.

Posted: Oct 28, 2016 at 20:38 Quote
IsaacO wrote:
jnm wrote:

Forecast is rain all day tomorrow.

I guess there is a higher chance of rain over the hills than there is down here in the valley. Maybe I'll just find something around this way to ride instead.

Posted: Oct 29, 2016 at 8:38 Quote
Sun's out, guns out

Posted: Oct 29, 2016 at 10:16 Quote
Eh nope, rain clouds been hanging right on top of demo all morning. Heading north.

Posted: Feb 9, 2017 at 21:24 Quote
Found sweet spot today in the East Bay, close to the Central Valley. Awesome scenery and some epic freeride potential.

Posted: Feb 20, 2017 at 22:58 Quote
Coming down from Truckee/Tahoe to the city this weekend and I have Saturday morning open to ride. Was thinking of exploring the trails in Pacifica if anyone would like to join or show me around? Smile (Never ridden here)
Bringing my V10, itching to get on it and send some legit trails. Let me know!

O+
Posted: Feb 21, 2017 at 4:08 Quote
pplaza wrote:
Coming down from Truckee/Tahoe to the city this weekend and I have Saturday morning open to ride. Was thinking of exploring the trails in Pacifica if anyone would like to join or show me around? Smile (Never ridden here)
Hey im down in the cruz and itching to try my m16 out but everything i know of is super wet and washed out right now down here.

Posted: Feb 21, 2017 at 20:59 Quote
krumpdancer101 wrote:
pplaza wrote:
Hey im down in the cruz and itching to try my m16 out but everything i know of is super wet and washed out right now down here.
Just checked the weather an its supposed to clear up tomorrow through Saturday. Haven't gotten to ride the V1- since around November so going to tune it up a little right now. I have a window from 10am to 1pm on Saturday so I wanna get out there!

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.015902
Mobile Version of Website