Bay Area, CA riders, WHERE ARE YOU?
| Next Page
Posted: Nov 16, 2017 at 20:26 Quote
????? Ok that is part of the bay area.

Posted: Nov 16, 2017 at 21:28 Quote
brncr6 wrote:
sosburn wrote:
IsaacO wrote:

Download the trailforks app. Youll have no problem finding trails in pacifica, santa cruz, camp tamarancho and other popular areas. I wish i had done that sooner when i moved to the bay area. theres some good shops, elevation bike shop and bike connection are two shops that service MTB's and will gladly point you to local favorites.

This is good advice. You can find a ton of the more fun trails just by looking around, just spend a day getting lost and use trailforks to make sure you're not completely lost. Also avoid tamarancho on the weekends as that place gets real crowded (maybe you're into that kinda thing but i enjoy solitude on my rides)

If you do tamarancho on a weekend do it real early.
Do we know if night rides are ok? like by myself, real quiet, no ghetto blasting?

Posted: Nov 20, 2017 at 11:25 Quote
If you do tamarancho on a weekend do it real early.[/Quote]
Do we know if night rides are ok? like by myself, real quiet, no ghetto blasting?[/Quote]

Just you and all the mtn lions....

Posted: Nov 20, 2017 at 12:59 Quote
filmdrew wrote:
Do we know if night rides are ok? like by myself, real quiet, no ghetto blasting?[/Quote]

Just you and all the mtn lions....[/Quote]

Fair enough. hard to get a weekday ride in with 5pm sunset and creatures in the dark

Posted: Nov 20, 2017 at 15:13 Quote
Any peninsula peeps on here who like to go for early AM weekday rides? I commute from Sunnyvale to Belmont and have been riding waterdog in the mornings, but I'm getting bored of that. Would like to do Skegg's, but prefer some company. Looking to do like 8-10mi at 6 o'clock or so.

Posted: Jan 17, 2022 at 23:26 Quote
Reviving this ancient thread- anyone here on the forums live in San Francisco?

Posted: Jan 26, 2022 at 14:54 Quote
newbermuda wrote:
filmdrew wrote:
Do we know if night rides are ok? like by myself, real quiet, no ghetto blasting?

Just you and all the mtn lions....[/Quote]

Fair enough. hard to get a weekday ride in with 5pm sunset and creatures in the dark[/Quote]

They used to say closed at 8pm, now it says nothing...

Posted: Jan 26, 2022 at 15:46 Quote
I have been night riding (not tamarancho) almost every day since november. Had a few close calls recently but if you're not an idiot you can make it happen.

Posted: Feb 1, 2022 at 8:18 Quote
newbermuda wrote:
I have been night riding (not tamarancho) almost every day since november. Had a few close calls recently but if you're not an idiot you can make it happen.
Open space is Legal in Marin at night....

Posted: Feb 1, 2022 at 8:55 Quote
asmtb wrote:
newbermuda wrote:

State parks/GGNRA/MMWD is not

Posted: Feb 2, 2022 at 10:19 Quote
newbermuda wrote:
asmtb wrote:
newbermuda wrote:

Yes I just play dumb

Posted: Feb 2, 2022 at 10:52 Quote
asmtb wrote:
newbermuda wrote:
asmtb wrote:

Yes I just play dumb

just gotta send it anyways lol

Posted: Feb 3, 2022 at 20:11 Quote
newbermuda wrote:
asmtb wrote:
newbermuda wrote:

Yes I just play dumb

just gotta send it anyways lol

Hey they say one ticket a year is your park pass...lol

| Next Page

Your subscriptions
no posts

Copyright © 2000 - 2022. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.006642
Mobile Version of Website