Downhill in Toronto....TDC has it...

PB Forum :: Canada - East
Downhill in Toronto....TDC has it...
O+
Posted: May 23, 2013 at 13:34 Quote
so blue might not open on the weekend, our contingency plan is horseshoe

Posted: May 23, 2013 at 17:37 Quote
What?? I thought blue was opening saturday!! Cause of the rain im guessing?

Posted: May 24, 2013 at 10:26 Quote
Are you guys going to HS on Sunday? Can i meet up with you guys there? I'd love to ride with some other dudes into downhill.

O+
Posted: May 24, 2013 at 12:36 Quote
we are all kinda scrambling right now... if blue is open then blue, if not hs. I wish I could say 100% but its all weather dependent right now :/

O+
Posted: May 26, 2013 at 12:19 Quote
I live in Markham and will be going to Blue as much as possible this season. If anybody lives in the same area, including RH and the GTA, we can look into carpooling to save money. Let me know who's interested. Salute

Posted: May 27, 2013 at 12:47 Quote
successful first day at blue Few of a TDC boys where out and about. Make sure to keep checking us out here... I live in collingwood and hold a seasons pass so hit me up by PM whenever.

Posted: Jun 2, 2013 at 19:11 Quote
Hey everyone,

New to Toronto, have been cycling around the don trails but havent come across any good DH trails yet. Any chance in getting some guidence finding some?

O+
Posted: Jun 4, 2013 at 6:28 Quote
piraksuited wrote:
Hey everyone,

New to Toronto, have been cycling around the don trails but havent come across any good DH trails yet. Any chance in getting some guidence finding some?

hey man, there are a few sections but they are spread apart and short. If you want to link up we can explore some on xc bikes

O+
Posted: Jun 4, 2013 at 6:37 Quote
Anyone interested in the Humber? Theres some pretty gnar descents

O+
Posted: Jun 4, 2013 at 9:05 Quote
PoeticThreeD wrote:
never got to exploring those parts, would be down for a ride sometime

Posted: Jun 4, 2013 at 12:00 Quote
kgbrussian wrote:
piraksuited wrote:
Hey everyone,

hey man, there are a few sections but they are spread apart and short. If you want to link up we can explore some on xc bikes

I'd be down, going surfing next week in the US but am back the week after. Ill send you a PM. What area of Toronto are you living in? Im at Bay and Queens Quay

O+
Posted: Jun 4, 2013 at 13:47 Quote
piraksuited wrote:
kgbrussian wrote:
piraksuited wrote:
Hey everyone,

I'd be down, going surfing next week in the US but am back the week after. Ill send you a PM. What area of Toronto are you living in? Im at Bay and Queens Quay

cool, im uptown yonge n eglinton, pretty close to the don trailheads

O+
Posted: Jun 4, 2013 at 17:57 Quote
kgbrussian wrote:
PoeticThreeD wrote:
never got to exploring those parts, would be down for a ride sometime
Here's a google map of the area, good mix of the steepest grades, to some really mello grades. Don't know if it would ever be worth coming out to the West if you live in the East though.

On another note, has anyone ever tried to build some DH in the Don?

Posted: Jun 4, 2013 at 18:09 Quote
i might be around this weekend...i herd something about bluffs? should i bring my bike or what?

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.017015
Mobile Version of Website