New Clothing/bike/all round faggotry company. Smoth.

PB Forum :: BMX (20")
New Clothing/bike/all round faggotry company. Smoth.
Previous Page |
Posted: May 3, 2013 at 13:02 Quote
Right, so for a while I've been toying with the idea of making some t-shirts and stickers, So far, I'm just wondering what sort of feedback the name will get, so I'm thinking Smoth, first of all, because i means absolutely nothing, and it was a mispronunciation by someone i know of a popular trick. Bet you can't guess what that trick is, anyway, I'll quit my Jibberjabber and post a picture, this is just something i threw together just, feedback would be nice.

Thinking of this.

I also have a still unfinished design, which looks like this, which i will probably get round to finishing off sometime within the lifetime of the earth.

Unfinished design. Opinions pl0x.

So, if you think It's cool as hell or completely retarded let me know. I'm a big boy now, so i can take it. haha

Posted: May 3, 2013 at 13:06 Quote
i reckon this company will get off to a good start Smile

Posted: May 3, 2013 at 13:06 Quote
Lemme know if you need a hand with any shop work! tup

Posted: May 3, 2013 at 13:08 Quote
It's dope, but idk how I feel about the idea of making money off someone else's sloth image.

edit: having this dp makes me look like a hypocrite

edit again: im a retard and didn't notice that you were rendering your own sloth Facepalm

Posted: May 3, 2013 at 13:13 Quote
Cheers Guys! And I might just message you about that Oaty. haha.

Posted: May 3, 2013 at 13:14 Quote
looks pretty good so far, id wear it

Posted: May 3, 2013 at 13:17 Quote
mr-nozzer wrote:
Cheers Guys! And I might just message you about that Oaty. haha.

Feel free mate Smile

Posted: May 3, 2013 at 13:18 Quote
Ngl, imo its just another person making shirts that will never get to making any

Posted: May 3, 2013 at 13:20 Quote
carrot-cruncher wrote:
Ngl, imo its just another person making shirts that will never get to making any

or you could see it as support to bmx, nothing major, something on the side.

Posted: May 3, 2013 at 13:20 Quote
carrot-cruncher wrote:

Well, I can see where you're coming from with that, with the shear amount of people that do, but hey, I'm a lot more motivated by people that tell me i can't do something, than people who can.

Posted: May 3, 2013 at 13:24 Quote
Seems like a solid idea, like the name and sloth logo

Posted: May 3, 2013 at 13:29 Quote
Looks awesome. I wanna sticker of that sloth in my life.

Posted: May 3, 2013 at 13:35 Quote
Its like another one of those shitty t shirt start ups. But one i would contemplate buying because i love sloths lol

Previous Page |

Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.011232
Mobile Version of Website