ridgid vs suspension for street

PB Forum :: Dirt Jumping & Street
ridgid vs suspension for street
  • Previous Page
Posted: Jan 2, 2008 at 12:52 Quote
what better for street in your opinion and why??

Posted: Jan 2, 2008 at 13:07 Quote
rigid
becuase it not sqwuidgy wen u land
rigid helps you absorb landings
rigids make you do everything smooth otherwise you will hurt ur rists

Posted: Jan 2, 2008 at 13:29 Quote
i like suspension because i preload alot and its easier for hucking bigger

Posted: Jan 2, 2008 at 13:30 Quote
rigids. just feels nicer for me. once i put them on my bike it felt like heaven compared to before. but like most posts on here its all about personal preference.

Posted: Jan 2, 2008 at 13:33 Quote
silentrider wrote:
rigids. just feels nicer for me. once i put them on my bike it felt like heaven compared to before. but like most posts on here its all about personal preference.

your right its a matter of opinion

Posted: Jan 2, 2008 at 13:34 Quote
rigid because u dont lose very much speed at all when hittin quarters and jumps (only lose a bit because of the tires) and as said, it makes u smoother. ther also lighter ans stronger (although more stress is put on rigid forks).and they are a lot cheaper to

Posted: Jan 2, 2008 at 13:46 Quote
yea thats what i like alot about them there cheaper what do u think about the dmr trailblades on my not stock p1

Posted: Jan 2, 2008 at 13:48 Quote
dont go for DMR go for identiti. and yeah rigids are cheaper, faster, stronger, lighter. what more do you need to know.

Posted: Jan 2, 2008 at 14:01 Quote
http://www.universalcycles.com/shopping/product_details.php?id=16863&category=85

and how about this fork??

Posted: Jan 2, 2008 at 14:03 Quote
DMR's have a tendancy to bend and break. The Identity is one of the strongest.

I personally have run both and like rigid better.

Wait untill Dobermann releases their Choker rigid fork next month or so for a really nice quality, light fork.

Posted: Jan 2, 2008 at 14:05 Quote
ok ill wait a bit and see what comes out also i hear good things about the atom lab gi 60 fork

Posted: Jan 2, 2008 at 14:08 Quote
the atomlab fork is basically a dressed up fancier version of a wal-mart bikes fork. if i ran suspension however id like to try it sometime

Posted: Jan 2, 2008 at 14:27 Quote
looks to me like ur riding a gold label at the moment?

Posted: Jan 2, 2008 at 14:37 Quote
rigid if you ride technical street and don't do higher drops than 4 sets, suspension if you ride agressive

if you ride rigid: Identiti Rebate, there's no other fork which comes close to being that good, cause the Rebate is PERFECT!!!
if you ride suspension: goldlabel if you don't do too extreme stuff, argyle if you're a bike destroyer

• Previous Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.009598
Mobile Version of Website