Got $4k to spend on a DH bike , best plow bikes ?

PB Forum :: Downhill
Got $4k to spend on a DH bike , best plow bikes ?
| Next Page
Posted: May 23, 2013 at 10:03 Quote
yeah me to.

the frame looks heavy, the forks are not the lightest and the brakes (although awesome) weigh sometimes twice as much as there rival's products.

still cant look past them grenade's you have as cranks though :S

Posted: May 23, 2013 at 11:38 Quote
Ill get some more pics it was a close up with my phone belive it or not that is what it weighs and has been a complete effort of the bike through titanium and carbon to get it down but there it is ive chosen the parts for a reason to make the lightest posible

Posted: May 23, 2013 at 11:48 Quote
erickson032 wrote:
Ill get some more pics it was a close up with my phone belive it or not that is what it weighs and has been a complete effort of the bike through titanium and carbon to get it down but there it is ive chosen the parts for a reason to make the lightest posible
Does the $2400 you mentioned buy you a frame, suspension, and all the titanium and carbon components?

Posted: May 23, 2013 at 12:10 Quote
yes it does the original parts i flipped for the highest end parts with little extra cost that is total of what i have into it i got it originally for $2000 and went from there.
mxracer78 wrote:
erickson032 wrote:
Does the $2400 you mentioned buy you a frame, suspension, and all the titanium and carbon components?

Posted: May 24, 2013 at 12:45 Quote
erickson032 wrote:
yes it does the original parts i flipped for the highest end parts with little extra cost that is total of what i have into it i got it originally for $2000 and went from there.
mxracer78 wrote:
erickson032 wrote:
Good to know. Thanks
Nice bike by the way

| Next Page

Your subscriptions
no posts

Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.012836
Mobile Version of Website