How many FR hardtails are out there? Post pics

PB Forum :: Post Your Ride
How many FR hardtails are out there? Post pics
Author Message
Posted: Nov 25, 2015 at 8:16 Quote
I always liked the 456 seatstays! I really hoped my 45650b would have the same but Brant did this lame wishbone looking thing that isn't nearly as cool. I think it was a tire clearance thing. Cool bike though

Posted: Jan 24, 2016 at 8:46 Quote
My Shan, enjoying the view mid ride pint
Production privee Shan 917

Posted: Feb 20, 2016 at 3:08 Quote
Now on 27,5 wheels on my Dartmoor Hornet X01
RockShox Lyrik RCT3 160mm 2016, Ryde Trace Enduro 27,5" on Sram X9 hub with DT Swiss Revolution Spokes, Maxxis tires with Orange Seals

just need some new decals to the fork

Now on 27 5 wheels on my Dartmoor Hornet RockShox Lyrik RCT3 160mm 2016 Ryde Trace Enduro 27 5 on Sram X9 hub with DT Swiss Revolution Spokes Maxxis tires with Orange Seals

Now on 27 5 wheels on my Dartmoor Hornet RockShox Lyrik RCT3 160mm 2016 Ryde Trace Enduro 27 5 on Sram X9 hub with DT Swiss Revolution Spokes Maxxis tires with Orange Seals

Posted: May 11, 2016 at 15:00 Quote
Evil-P wrote:
Now on 27,5 wheels on my Dartmoor Hornet X01
RockShox Lyrik RCT3 160mm 2016, Ryde Trace Enduro 27,5" on Sram X9 hub with DT Swiss Revolution Spokes, Maxxis tires with Orange Seals

just need some new decals to the fork

Now on 27 5 wheels on my Dartmoor Hornet RockShox Lyrik RCT3 160mm 2016 Ryde Trace Enduro 27 5 on Sram X9 hub with DT Swiss Revolution Spokes Maxxis tires with Orange Seals

Now on 27 5 wheels on my Dartmoor Hornet RockShox Lyrik RCT3 160mm 2016 Ryde Trace Enduro 27 5 on Sram X9 hub with DT Swiss Revolution Spokes Maxxis tires with Orange Seals
Nice just ordered some lyriks for my hornet. Where did you get your frame decals?

Posted: May 12, 2016 at 10:36 Quote
rnitch wrote:
added some custom mud guards

Beauty to see im not the only one willing to rock such an old frame....just finished rebuilding mine yesterday..pics coming tonight.

Posted: May 12, 2016 at 10:36 Quote
Are those 24" wheels?

Posted: May 12, 2016 at 11:49 Quote
Front view
  Front view

Drive side
  Drive side

Non drive side..
  Non drive side..


Cockpit view
  Cockpit view

Evil imperial- custom paint job.
2015 octane one chemical pro 770 riser bars uncut
Custom wrap grips with We the people bar ends.
2015 NS quantum BIG stem
KCNC top cap
FSA the Pig DH pro reducer headset
2014 avid XO trail hydros
2016 Hope floating disc 180F,160R
2011 rockshox domain single crown(should upgrade)
2010 Azonic Outlaw hustler edition wheelset
2010 Azonic Outlaw hustler editon crank arm
2016 NC-17 Sudpin pro 1 Spro pedals
Chromag 32 front ring
2016 Hope ultralight bashguard
2016 Blackspire clamp on chain guide
Shimano slx 9 speed rear
Shimano saint shifter,Jagwire Lex
Bontrager post
DMR Void saddle
Dabomb seatpost clamp
Continental Trail King pro Apex protection 2.4s front and rear.

Really should swith forks....3M bra taping over next couple days....its been a long winter into spring...thank god i have other bikes. More detailed pictures on profile...

Posted: May 12, 2016 at 14:34 Quote
aribr wrote:
Are those 24" wheels?

yup with 24x3 hookworms

Posted: May 12, 2016 at 14:44 Quote
PJD1 wrote:
Front view
  Front view

Drive side
  Drive side

Non drive side..
  Non drive side..


Cockpit view
  Cockpit view

Evil imperial- custom paint job.
2015 octane one chemical pro 770 riser bars uncut
Custom wrap grips with We the people bar ends.
2015 NS quantum BIG stem
KCNC top cap
FSA the Pig DH pro reducer headset
2014 avid XO trail hydros
2016 Hope floating disc 180F,160R
2011 rockshox domain single crown(should upgrade)
2010 Azonic Outlaw hustler edition wheelset
2010 Azonic Outlaw hustler editon crank arm
2016 NC-17 Sudpin pro 1 Spro pedals
Chromag 32 front ring
2016 Hope ultralight bashguard
2016 Blackspire clamp on chain guide
Shimano slx 9 speed rear
Shimano saint shifter,Jagwire Lex
Bontrager post
DMR Void saddle
Dabomb seatpost clamp
Continental Trail King pro Apex protection 2.4s front and rear.

Really should swith forks....3M bra taping over next couple days....its been a long winter into spring...thank god i have other bikes. More detailed pictures on profile...

nice to see another imperial owner. such a unique design and a bulletproof frame

Posted: May 14, 2016 at 11:39 Quote
Just finished!
Replaced the Yelli Screamy.
2015 Canfield Nimble 9!!
2015 Canfield Nimble 9
2015 Canfield Nimble 9
2015 Canfield Nimble 9
2015 Canfield Nimble 9

Posted: Oct 25, 2016 at 13:04 Quote
How to post pics?

Posted: Oct 25, 2016 at 17:49 Quote
rnitch wrote:
PJD1 wrote:
Front view
  Front view

Drive side
  Drive side

Non drive side..
  Non drive side..


Cockpit view
  Cockpit view

Evil imperial- custom paint job.
2015 octane one chemical pro 770 riser bars uncut
Custom wrap grips with We the people bar ends.
2015 NS quantum BIG stem
KCNC top cap
FSA the Pig DH pro reducer headset
2014 avid XO trail hydros
2016 Hope floating disc 180F,160R
2011 rockshox domain single crown(should upgrade)
2010 Azonic Outlaw hustler edition wheelset
2010 Azonic Outlaw hustler editon crank arm
2016 NC-17 Sudpin pro 1 Spro pedals
Chromag 32 front ring
2016 Hope ultralight bashguard
2016 Blackspire clamp on chain guide
Shimano slx 9 speed rear
Shimano saint shifter,Jagwire Lex
Bontrager post
DMR Void saddle
Dabomb seatpost clamp
Continental Trail King pro Apex protection 2.4s front and rear.

Really should swith forks....3M bra taping over next couple days....its been a long winter into spring...thank god i have other bikes. More detailed pictures on profile...

nice to see another imperial owner. such a unique design and a bulletproof frame

Thanks buddy! Yeah love this thing. So strong despite having a weld crack where the chainstay meets the BB. They may be old vut they still rip!

Posted: Nov 8, 2016 at 12:34 Quote
Production Privee Shan and OKA owners, there is a thread here I would like you to take a look at> https://www.pinkbike.com/forum/listcomments/?threadid=194938


 
Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.037771
Mobile Version of Website