Cheapest trials bike ever!

PB Forum :: Observed Biketrials
Cheapest trials bike ever!
  • Previous Page
Posted: Jan 2, 2008 at 20:45 Quote
I want like a $250 20" trials bike that I can play around on. i was at camp and this guy had one that was super fun to bounce around on. I think it was made in china. it was basicaly a seatless BMX bike with wide bars and really good brakes. he said it costed $250. Where can I buy one?

Posted: Jan 3, 2008 at 11:12 Quote
Shipping would be a b!tch. No this bike was new. it was really a trials bike to. double walled rims, no seat, hydro rim brakes, wide bars, gribby tires, super light...

Just don't remember what it was called...

Posted: Jan 3, 2008 at 11:24 Quote
SavageMountainAnimal wrote:
Shipping would be a b!tch. No this bike was new. it was really a trials bike to. double walled rims, no seat, hydro rim brakes, wide bars, gribby tires, super light...

Just don't remember what it was called...

doesn't exist.

Posted: Jan 3, 2008 at 16:45 Quote
I'd strongly advise you pay much more than $500 on a trials bike. And buy used, it's way better that way. Check out www.biketrials.ca and www.observedtrials.net forums to see some other good deals.

Posted: Jan 3, 2008 at 18:32 Quote
i really don't want to pay a lot. I just want something to jump around on. I already had a DH, XC bike, BMX bike, and hardtail.

I just want something cheap I can ride around on.

Posted: Jan 3, 2008 at 18:36 Quote
i really don't want to pay a lot. I just want something to jump around on. I already had a DH, XC bike, BMX bike, and hardtail.

So, you want a trials bike? o_o

Posted: Jan 3, 2008 at 18:38 Quote
sherbet wrote:

So, you want a trials bike? o_o

ya,the one at camp was really cool. I did my first pedal hop on it, and could 180 no problem.

Posted: Jan 3, 2008 at 18:41 Quote
Just get a used bike. I PROMISE there are no trials bikes with the features you described at that price.

Posted: Jan 3, 2008 at 22:39 Quote
On this bike, was the serial number ground off, and did the guy selling have it hidden under his trench coat?

Posted: Jan 4, 2008 at 0:29 Quote
I lice in California, USA. Shipping would be like $200 for those bikes. Its not worth it. I will try to look localy.

• Previous Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.012328
Mobile Version of Website